Interpol hunts Brit over bar-girl killing

webfact

poor girl, killer psycho man

none of us know the reasons ...

did she suck him dry of his last penny ? scam long term ? this & that ...

. He's killed 3 girls, I don't think its about the girl sucking him dry or scam Edited by Dannyboy666

The planning suggests he might have been hired to do a hit job on this girl for a client, maybe the client was scammed and his buddy got Looker to do the dirty or maybe it is all something silly like she laughed at his size or she called him Gunther by mistake when climaxing, maybe he caught her texting another John and with all these maybes he is probably killing more sweet girls

Edited by Dumu Ali

. He's killed 3 girls, I don't think its about the girl sucking him dry or scam

really? can you post a link to support your assertion?

• Like 1

The planning suggests he might have been hired to do a hit job on this girl for a client, maybe the client was scammed and his buddy got Looker to do the dirty or maybe it is all something silly like she laughed at his size or she called him Gunther by mistake when climaxing, maybe he caught her texting another John and with all these maybes he is probably killing more sweet girls

Jeeeeeeeez. <deleted>

Maybe an alien came out of her stomach and bit his nose.

Jeeeeeeeez. <deleted>

Maybe an alien came out of her stomach and bit his nose.

I know - it's beyond ridiculous!

Folk take 2 + 2 and end up with hit man theories.

makes you wonder!

Edited by MrTee

Find the hoe and stuff him in a suitcase.

Should make sure he is found guilty first. Burning witches at the stake proved it is not smart to jump to conclusions. Yes I know they had a broom and cooking pot in thier homes so they were guilty.

. He's killed 3 girls, I don't think its about the girl sucking him dry or scam
Really, so why didn't they lock him up after the court case? Oh this is Thailand where you can get bail after being convicted of multiple murders.

my first thoughts about any individual that is suspected of a crime especially murder is to profile them

I'll keep that to myself for now - but I really think he needs to be found and arrested

A few people have tried to play the falang witch hunt scenario and made comparisons to other resent murders in LOS - the difference is that unless Thai police have photoshopped the videos shown of this man and the girl - then there is a very strong link of association regardless of DNA

there are some sick people in our midst and it is depressing to watch every day how the supposed most intelligent "animal" on earth pushes the boundaries further and further into the deepest pit of evil

RIP.............actually do not rest in peace Laksami Manochat and Alona Alvarez until these two evil thugs are dealt with

Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition.

Member countries are not obliged to take action and the only sanctions may be suspension of membership or expulsion. Member countries can of course face diplomatic pressure from the originating member.

Hollywood and various television shows have created a myth and that's all it is.

"Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition."

That's exactly what the OP said if you bothered to read it correctly.

Jeez, why go straight for the personal attack?

• Like 1

Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition.

Member countries are not obliged to take action and the only sanctions may be suspension of membership or expulsion. Member countries can of course face diplomatic pressure from the originating member.

Hollywood and various television shows have created a myth and that's all it is.

"Interpol doesn't hunt anyone as it's not their charter and they don't have the resources. Similarly they don't issue an international arrest warrant.

Thailand has an arrest warrant for this person so if they inform Interpol a Red Notice will be issued informing all other member countries that Thailand has a warrant and if he's traced will the member country locating him detain and inform Thailand through Interpol. Thailand will then be expected to start extradition."

That's exactly what the OP said if you bothered to read it correctly.

Jeez, why go straight for the personal attack?

It's just what he / she does, rarely any constructive posts for discussion or information.

He left November 24th. He is not in Thailand or England, then try Philippines . I would print his picture and take around to all red light district bars.

This is high priority. Find this animal (assuming he is the murderer)

I posted earlier on that police had arrested the wrong man and that the real guy in the cctv was English and flown the coup.

I knew because my friends live in thippawan 5. So I'm glad sticky boy has been contacted and revealed his identity as some neighbors were a little nervous.

If he is the killer then I hope he is located asap for the safety of any other poor sole that may get hurt, if in fact this is truly the guilty one.

Surely he has left an immigration trail or is the Malaysian system not to hot?

I don't know... no intention to condone this grisly murder, but somehow there's a message involved. The jeans he bought for her. Perhaps the underwear. The empty wallet in particular. Maybe that was all the money he spent on her... so the message could be "Be nicer and not so greedy, and you will live longer". Just conjecture, of course...

what a stupid thing to say...this girl was very sweet...not a nasty bone in her body...

You knew her personally?

yes

• Like 1

Can we please stop finding this guy guilty before he has even been tried? The DNA evidence does not prove he actually killed this poor girl. How is he ever going to get a fair trial when the police, media and the rest of the herd in the court of public opinion have already pronounced him guilty?

Here we go again - ThaiVisa posters playing judge and jury in a murder case and condemning a possibly innocent man before he has even been brought to trial.

There may be some circumstantial evidence of his involvement, but not enough to say Shane Looker is the murderer. The DNA "evidence" merely shows he had some kind of contact with the dead girl.

Guilty or innocent, one thing is now certain - having been fingered as the killer by the police, Press and the court of public opinion his chances of a a fair trial are practically zero.

Police- we think that we know who killed "pook", a white guy!!!

Mayor of Koh Tao- these TVF members are making my island look as bad as it is really, what can you do about it? Create a diversion!!!

Police- we think this white guy is a serial killer!!!!

Mayor of Koh Toh- Good job! As he sets a case of LEO beer at the police officer's feet.

Jokes aside RIP girls

He left November 24th. He is not in Thailand or England, then try Philippines . I would print his picture and take around to all red light district bars.

I posted earlier on that police had arrested the wrong man and that the real guy in the cctv was English and flown the coup.

I knew because my friends live in thippawan 5. So I'm glad sticky boy has been contacted and revealed his identity as some neighbors were a little nervous.

If he is the killer then I hope he is located asap for the safety of any other poor sole that may get hurt, if in fact this is truly the guilty one.

This guy seems to have a history and to be known to some who post on TV, he has dealings in the drug den of Ibiza someone quoted him on here as an enforcer and a nasty to stay away from.

If the DNA is his and he was definitely with her at Bangkok then he has some explaining to do.

Then again the taxi driver has not come forward as would be expected if he knew something, however if he was involved he may be a partner to the execution, because that is what this was.

So if Mr. Looker is a nasty enforcer he and the taxi driver might have done this together.

Then of course there is the purchase of the rocks to weight the suitcase down, allegedly by Mr. Looker

This guy seems to have a history and to be known to some who post on TV, he has dealings in the drug den of Ibiza someone quoted him on here as an enforcer and a nasty to stay away from.

If the DNA is his and he was definitely with her at Bangkok then he has some explaining to do.

Then again the taxi driver has not come forward as would be expected if he knew something, however if he was involved he may be a partner to the execution, because that is what this was.

So if Mr. Looker is a nasty enforcer he and the taxi driver might have done this together.

Then of course there is the purchase of the rocks to weight the suitcase down, allegedly by Mr. Looker

So now its a gang killing..

How do you extrapolate from a guy wanted for questioning because his DNA was found under a dead girl's finger nail, and being seen together - to saying he did this with the taxi driver?

I think the chef helped too, and the cleaner, and the airline pilot, not to mention the ticket collector on the train he took to Malaysia who hasn't come forward either.. must have been at least 50 people involved in this.

You like to let your imagination run wild, eh?

• Like 1

Your maybes were very funny.

I know the topic is very serious though.

So now its a gang killing..

How do you extrapolate from a guy wanted for questioning because his DNA was found under a dead girl's finger nail, and being seen together - to saying he did this with the taxi driver?

I think the chef helped too, and the cleaner, and the airline pilot, not to mention the ticket collector on the train he took to Malaysia who hasn't come forward either.. must have been at least 50 people involved in this.

You like to let your imagination run wild, eh?

Where does it mention gang? and you will notice the word allegedly I do not say he did it but he has some explaining to do given the DNA and the CCTV footage.

Not to mention he is on the run and should turn himself in to British police to ensure fair justice.

Also the fact is he could not have done this on a motorbike a car is involved so highly likely there may be another involved and definitely another involved if he did not do it DR Watson.

I hear there is a UK gang running drugs from Boiler Room funds based in Sukhumvit and this gang is related to the Ibiza gang and provide services. If Thai corruption did not give VIP status to British mafia over innocent real people then maybe there would not be so many accidents all the time.

He is not on Ibiza, forwarded his pictures and the info around..and had a check a family member who has lived there for over 30 years, they also checked with locals, nobody seems to know him.

If anyone has more specific info about the guy in relation to Ibiza send a PM and I can have it checked out