Deep South banners decry 'Siamese colonization'

webfact

I once said "All of them should be eliminated from the face of the earth......" which earned me a weeks holiday from TVF, so instead I will suggest they be shown the road to Malaysia where they will be happy with their brothers and sisters who are like minded. Why stay in Thailand if they are so unhappy or hard done by?

If you has posted your desire for terrorists to be eliminated from the face of the earth doubt you would have rec'd a 'holiday'; unfortunately some TV members call for the genocide of all Muslims.

Whenever Muslims are mentioned in news stories there is the usual comment on Sharia Law. For those who don't know Sharia Civil Law has been legal in the deep South since the late 1940s. Other than the Islamic extremists (apparently still few in numbers out of the estimated 10k - 20k members of the various seperatist groups) who are members of the insurgency movement do not believe there has been any call by the general population for Sharia Criminal Law.

As has already been posted above the 1.4 million plus Malay Muslim ethic group, by the 1909 treaty act, reside on Thai territory. Do not believe there has been any offer / approach by the Malaysian government to accept the 1.4 million plus Muslim population in the deep South to migrate to Malaysia. In the reverse have not heard of calls by the general population of the deep South to merge with Malaysi, rather the opportunity for local representation and other matters that so far have been rejected by Bangkok.

• Like 2

Should be written like: " We want Sharia laws!"

Shorter and to the point.

Ah, another utter ignorant commentor on TVF. The 3 "problematic" southern provinces do NOT want sharia whatsoever. Majority of these people are/act just like 99% of the other Thai [read: easy-going, non-radical, simple-minded, kinda-lazy people] except for not being [pseudo-]buddhists. I have lived there for 1 year and understand their "demands" 100%.

Your comment is (again) the sad proof that most people are racist/fascist/xenophobic, no matter where they come from. FYI: Christians have caused way more HORROR than muslims did, including IS(IL). Read some history. facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

''Christians have caused way more HORROR than muslims did, including IS(IL).''

And you are not ashamed to write such a nonsense? Because excuse me but comparing the Middle ages to nowadays whistling.gifPffff

Try to do that with medecine, transportation or housing for instance ? OK so in this case it's absolutely ridiculous coffee1.gif

So we are looking for an illiterate Muslim , with a can of red paint ?

Nope, the sign writer was perfectly literate. He misspelled a word and then corrected it. Should i say you are illiterate because you left a space both before and after the comma in the middle of your sentence, when commonly accepted rules of grammar dictate that the space should only follow the comma and when a comma wasn't required in the first place? Maybe i will, so go back to school you illiterate expat with a computer. Edited by paddyjenkins

Ah, another utter ignorant commentor on TVF. The 3 "problematic" southern provinces do NOT want sharia whatsoever. Majority of these people are/act just like 99% of the other Thai [read: easy-going, non-radical, simple-minded, kinda-lazy people] except for not being [pseudo-]buddhists. I have lived there for 1 year and understand their "demands" 100%.

Your comment is (again) the sad proof that most people are racist/fascist/xenophobic, no matter where they come from. FYI: Christians have caused way more HORROR than muslims did, including IS(IL). Read some history. facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

And you are not ashamed to write such a nonsense? Because excuse me but comparing the Middle ages to nowadays whistling.gifPffff

Try to do that with medecine, transportation or housing for instance ? OK so in this case it's absolutely ridiculous coffee1.gif

The Balkans atrocities were less than 30 years ago.

I once said "All of them should be eliminated from the face of the earth......" which earned me a weeks holiday from TVF, so instead I will suggest they be shown the road to Malaysia where they will be happy with their brothers and sisters who are like minded. Why stay in Thailand if they are so unhappy or hard done by?

They're special. They want to have a special place to call their own.

Don't you understand that man ?

if you ask the normal thai 's they want the south to go too much trouble ==but the ruling elite will never let the south go,if they do then they will have other provinces that want to break away, remember thailand is not a homogeneous country but made up of many very different ehtic people all from thai colonization.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nope, the sign writer was perfectly literate. He misspelled a word and then corrected it. Should i say you are illiterate because you left a space both before and after the comma in the middle of your sentence, when commonly accepted rules of grammar dictate that the space should only follow the comma and when a comma wasn't required in the first place? Maybe i will, so go back to school you illiterate expat with a computer.

Wow you're a real funny guy. What are you getting all upperty for MONG

Edited by ExPratt

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Nope, the sign writer was perfectly literate. He misspelled a word and then corrected it. Should i say you are illiterate because you left a space both before and after the comma in the middle of your sentence, when commonly accepted rules of grammar dictate that the space should only follow the comma and when a comma wasn't required in the first place? Maybe i will, so go back to school you illiterate expat with a computer.

Oh look, the illiterate expat prat has his tits in a tangle. Edited by paddyjenkins

Oh look, the illiterate expat prat has his tits in a tangle.

Not at all buddy, You are the one who made a smug remark after I made a joke about the roadside banner. MONG was an afterthought and probably a tad childish , but made me feel better at the time . Peace !

and possibly an American-education, or spell-checker ?

"colonization" rather than 'colonisation' ...

Isn't it about time for a tea-break, or perhaps tiffin, chaps ? coffee1.gifrolleyes.gif

your knowledge of HISTORY is (as expected) very poor. clown.... welcome though in thailand, where the ignorants feel both, home and interesting............

Edited by stickylies