Broke German overstays 4 months

Rimmer

Leaving brains at the airport is common for farang when arrive at land of scams. I mean some attractive young thai tells you "they love you"

Or when walking down the street all the girls shout out " hello handsom man " and some of you believe it and drop right into their trap. Take a long look in the mirror and tell yourself handsome man and see if you believe it

Unbelievable! Are farang men really that nieve? Stop thinking with your meat and two veg and think with brain for once. I'm 44 and I don't believe for one second that a young dolly bird would be interested in me for me, she's interested in my money and nothing else, of course there are exceptions but you've got to be pretty lucky to drop on to one of those ladies especially in Thailand, take it for what it is at the time, a young woman bouncing up and down making you feel amazing for 2 minutes but that's it! No more no less!

¨All women are whores, except for Mom. And if you want to know about Mon ask Dad¨

We all hope for the best and never want to believe the worst. And even when you know it is happening, you don´t want to believe it and lose what you think you have.

This is relationships !

In the words of Tina Turner ¨What´s love got to do with it¨

Broke German expects the police and the news article writer and the public to believe this cock and bull story. 70 years old he has monthly money coming in. He just couldn't be bothered to get a new visa. How do you call a post a troll post when it comes from a news article? GEEEEZ

i think i've heard this before

Yes up to a point where it seems stupid to even believe what is written,,,, or what has been said by these men.... I mean.... this guy HAVE a pension no doubt.... and he has no doubt lost all of his savings.... But I think the poor man is just being mentally instable....(reduced)......

Lose your savings and go on.. is it so hard really.... Cry babies!!

Glegolo

In Germany EVERYONE gets a pension, even if you've never worked a day in your life. This story is complete BS, there must be more to it.

Sure there is. Another German laughing all the way home with free airplane ticket a bucket full of Satang. No such thing as a fool old "kraut" or young elephant man.

Yeah, right. And a miserable existence in a cold climate is guaranteed.

I know a German guy that is desperately trying to get himself legal, unfortunately he only has ฿35 000.- a month to live on, which is enough for his needs. He lost his savings to a Thai lady in Pattaya pretty quickly when he first came here 10 years ago. He is a nice guy. Yes, he is naive. Yes, he needs his mother. He is also ill and fortunately now has a nice Thai lady that looks after him, they will be getting married soon.

Screw all you guys that criticise people like this, he really is trying to do his best to get some {legal) happiness. He has been doing visa runs for years now, I believe he is on overstay now. I know other non-English speaking older guys that know nothing about the internet, never heard of Thaivisa, and are being screwed over by their wives, they have no way of informing themselves about the situation here as we can. One guys doesn't believe that he only needs ฿400000,- in the bank as he is married, his wife sure does know about it and is waiting for him to die, he is pretty doddery.

There are a lot of people out there that are completely lost when it comes to the whole visa/extension thing and I for one am not going to criticise them before hearing the whole story.

• Like 1

Leaving brains at the airport is common for farang when arrive at land of scams. I mean some attractive young thai tells you "they love you"

Or when walking down the street all the girls shout out " hello handsom man " and some of you believe it and drop right into their trap. Take a long look in the mirror and tell yourself handsome man and see if you believe it

¨Öh Lord it´s

hard to be humble,

when your perfect in every way,

every morning I look in the mirror,

and I get better looking each day....

Maybe she take his credit card to, you never know,

But the thing I don't understand, why in he.... go with a Bar girl in the first time, more than one night.lol

I don´t remember anything about she was a bar girl, or for that matter she was 1/2 his age....

One should NEVER assume, it only makes an as out of U and me.....

But I agree we don´t know the circumstances, and who can blame a guy for a last chance of finishing life happy?

At least here she was probably a little cracker as opposed to some lumpy old trout back in his home country who'd have frisked him legally through the courts. At least this way memories of that little stonker will keep him going for the rest of his life.

Cue the barstool philosophers with their entirely predictable hang-em-high sentiments, their lack of compassion and their comprehension-challenging bad grammar and spelling.

Actually I think it's Queue instead of Cue.

It means to line folks up.

queue_1446267c.jpg

• Like 1

Chaps (particularly the old boys), nowt wrong with pay4play if that's your thing, but always ask yourself why such and such person is with you. If you're having to spend money to keep them, listen to that intuition and move on to avert the inevitable. Avoid leaving brain at arrivals.

Hope this chap can get back on his feet in his homeland.

speaking as an "old boy" I can only agree with you. There is nothing wrong with paying for company however, it is totally stupid to give ANYONE access to

your money.

I also do not understand anyone on a limited time visa not having a return air ticket.

• Like 1

love you long time, same same but different, now stop the bullshit, hand over the money....i have three sick buffallos at home, that needs new tv, car and a house

and my mum is ill I need hospital money

and my scooter been stolen I need money for new one

and mafia at home will steal my family land if we don't pay back money we owe

and on and on and on....... until the ATM is empty

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Chaps (particularly the old boys), nowt wrong with pay4play if that's your thing, but always ask yourself why such and such person is with you. If you're having to spend money to keep them, listen to that intuition and move on to avert the inevitable. Avoid leaving brain at arrivals.

Hope this chap can get back on his feet in his homeland.

Yes sound advice can happen anywhere. I am 24 years older than my lady and I have to be honest I did ask my self the same question "why would this beautiful young lady want to be with me?" I was in love but could not understand why she wanted me! In time (not long) we married then later we-I bought a house but had a special contract with her. I later felt bad not to have fully trusted her. We now live in the UK she wants for nothing for herself and is very carful with money. I guess I was very lucky to have find her it can and does happen.

• Like 1

love you long time, same same but different, now stop the bullshit, hand over the money....i have three sick buffallos at home, that needs new tv, car and a house

and my mum is ill I need hospital money

and my scooter been stolen I need money for new one

and mafia at home will steal my family land if we don't pay back money we owe

and on and on and on....... until the ATM is empty

when she started demanding too much he should have just traded her in for a new one!!

But the thing I don't understand, why in he.... go with a Bar girl in the first time, more than one night.lol

Why indeed would anyone go with a bargirl when theres millions of hiso chinese/thai doctors or property tycoon women sitting round in bars just waiting to meet tourists.... i have to bat them off me every day...
  • Like 1

1. not every man is mentally balanced and may willingly spend his money on a typical young Thai who has no idea that the well could go dry.

2. I have to ask, is every guy who gets his mug shot reproduced on tvisa U G L Y ???

3. Glad he was found and helped back to his home nation.

Separately, Thailand may soon have to cope with the tradition of "take care of the old, the really old" inside the family begins to crumble as the middle class emerges where that tradition has crumbled in other nations.

Why indeed would anyone go with a bargirl when theres millions of hiso chinese/thai doctors or property tycoon women sitting round in bars just waiting to meet tourists.... i have to bat them off me every day...

Sexy Man, where you go every day??? tongue.png

That story doesn't even make sense.

He voluntarily spent every last satang he had, such that he couldn't even get a room?

Nonsense.

I often wonder whether guys like this arrive on a one-way ticket (unlikely) or simply throw away the return leg.

That would suggest an intentional overstay.

I hope he gets home without spending too much time in remand and is able to get a ticket.... there he may have a pension.

So what is all the fuss about? He knew what he was getting into, guess the little head did all of the thinking......

Do not really know how to respond to all of this. Life is life, but please watch what you are doing, this has been going on for years in Thailand.

Enjoyed many of the posts, please remember, nookie has its' price, no matter where you live......

The LOS has changed over the years..... Is someone going to wake up? Personally, do not have an answer for that....

Blame the girls? Or blame the man...... It was so simple years ago.......

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Kerry

That story doesn't even make sense.

He voluntarily spent every last satang he had, such that he couldn't even get a room?

Nonsense.

this is old news! this type of thing happens all the time here. if each scam was posted we would have a book! nothing will change as long as lonely old men keep expecting these young sharks to give them bliss! it ain't going to happen!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another one looses everything. When are the old men going to wake up?

Have a look at your self Before you talk about that poor man one day you will get old

touchy nah