Survey: How Serious Is Crime Against Foreigners?

Scott

How Serious is Crime Against Foreigners  

539 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had my pocket picked (my wallet) in a busy part of Silom one night a couple of years ago. My friend and I (both in our early 70s) saw the thief and tried to give chase, but no one else offered to help - except one farang who, appreciating my predicament, ran after the thief. About ten minutes later this guy returned to where I was, wondering what to do next, and presented me with my wallet. Everything was present and correct. When I thanked him and tried to offer my helper some kind of reward, he declined, stood to attention and raised his hand in salute with the words 'British Royal Navy at your service'!

• Like 1

Had my pocket picked (my wallet) in a busy part of Silom one night a couple of years ago. My friend and I (both in our early 70s) saw the thief and tried to give chase, but no one else offered to help - except one farang who, appreciating my predicament, ran after the thief. About ten minutes later this guy returned to where I was, wondering what to do next, and presented me with my wallet. Everything was present and correct. When I thanked him and tried to offer my helper some kind of reward, he declined, stood to attention and raised his hand in salute with the words 'British Royal Navy at your service'!

Great British class, right there

God Save The Queen

In my 10-years living in Thailand or traveling on holiday to Thailand, I have had my ATM card compromised two (2) times and wallet picked-pocketed once.

In a separate incident, a former Thai GF tried to extort money from me (150,000 THB) as I broke her heart. But I informed Thai (Pattaya) police of her scam who threw her in jail for 1-week (7-days).

Upon being released, Thai Police told her to leave Pattaya and go home (back to up-country where she came from - Issan).

Edited by lcp0761

The male prostitutes/ladyboy prostitutes in Thailand are known to be dangerous, some of them arn't even gay and just do it for the money and some are just violent criminals looking for an easy mark..

1.I have been beaten with a steel bar.
2.punched and got black eye.
3.attempt to run me over
4. Shit and piss on my fence every other day.
5.punched again.
6. My bag snatched
7. My friend got bag snatched
8. My friend got hit on head with stick and passed out.
9. I have had my drink mickyfinned and robbed.
10.my friend had drink mickyfinned and robbed.
11. My thai partner was attacked and had head stomped on. Had to learn to walk, talk and eat. For 3 years.
12.got 800,000 in compensation a lawyer cheated and victim got nothing.
Could go on but I am tired now.

The male prostitutes/ladyboy prostitutes in Thailand are known to be dangerous, some of them arn't even gay and just do it for the money and some are just violent criminals looking for an easy mark..

1.I have been beaten with a steel bar.

2.punched and got black eye.

3.attempt to run me over

4. Shit and piss on my fence every other day.

5.punched again.

6. My bag snatched

7. My friend got bag snatched

8. My friend got hit on head with stick and passed out.

9. I have had my drink mickyfinned and robbed.

10.my friend had drink mickyfinned and robbed.

11. My thai partner was attacked and had head stomped on. Had to learn to walk, talk and eat. For 3 years.

12.got 800,000 in compensation a lawyer cheated and victim got nothing.

Could go on but I am tired now.

Where do you get this nonsense? Come on put up factual statistics.