90 Day Report by Internet

That is the same notice I got when I tried it.

All we can do now is wait for immigration to make a notice that it is operational and the procedures on how it is done.

It appears that once it starts working there are additional steps after getting beyond the personal information page which is all you can do now.

Apparently once you get through all the steps you get a reference number and the online form is sent to your local immigration office and they do the final authorization so you can print the receipt.

As far as the comments by some members about the additional copies their assigned office want it seems that would have to be stopped.

I only found out about the 90 day reporting on line yesterday so I thought I'd give it a whirl........................and following the instructions I completed and submitted the TM47 on line. I received a unique transaction number (with bar code) and saved it to a file which I have printed so I have a hard copy. Going as far as I did does not mean I have been successful in my application. It just means I was able to submit the TM47. Now I have to wait and see if my notification is processed and a receipt issued giving my next due date.

I live in Nakhon Ratchasima province and if my application is not processed I have enough time to go to the immigration office personally as I submitted the TM47 11 days before my next reporting date.

So, I can only say that I have been partially successful.

• Like 2

Nevermind. Looks like it won't accept application from anyone from the United States.

It seems immigration want us to call ourselves Americans. That is on the pull down menu.

No US other than those from certain territories.

I started to enter British and got this:

post-155756-0-92004700-1423707850_thumb.

Then AMERICAN:

post-155756-0-59911800-1423708863_thumb.

Well I tried again and got the standard error.

post-155756-0-81750700-1423708048_thumb.

Edited by laislica

I just tried and got the same message and could not get beyond the first page.

Not sure what you could of done differently to of gotten further.

What was on the 2nd page. Somewhere along the way you need to enter your report date and office I assume.

• Like 1

I just tried and got the same message and could not get beyond the first page.

Not sure what you could of done differently to of gotten further.

What was on the 2nd page. Somewhere along the way you need to enter your report date and office I assume.

I shall try daily until 7 days before and then go to Samut Sakhon Imm and do it the old fashioned way LOL

If I am successful online, I'll post, otherwise not.

laislica.................... When see that drop down menu you must make the choice from the various options. If you are BRITISH (not HK or other) then choose that option and carry on.

Yes.

Entering United Kingdom will get you nowhere.

Same for Americans.

I edited my earlier post to add the American choices.

If at first you don't succeed.....

I only found out about the 90 day reporting on line yesterday so I thought I'd give it a whirl........................and following the instructions I completed and submitted the TM47 on line. I received a unique transaction number (with bar code) and saved it to a file which I have printed so I have a hard copy. Going as far as I did does not mean I have been successful in my application. It just means I was able to submit the TM47. Now I have to wait and see if my notification is processed and a receipt issued giving my next due date.

I live in Nakhon Ratchasima province and if my application is not processed I have enough time to go to the immigration office personally as I submitted the TM47 11 days before my next reporting date.

So, I can only say that I have been partially successful.

You could be the first one! smile.png

Yes,What was on the second page? thumbsup.gif

laislica.................... When see that drop down menu you must make the choice from the various options. If you are BRITISH (not HK or other) then choose that option and carry on.

Yes.

Same for Americans.

Doesn't work for Canadians in Chonburi. Maybe it doesn't work for me because I went and registered at the Jomtien office the day before?

Yes.

Same for Americans.

Doesn't work for Canadians in Chonburi. Maybe it doesn't work for me because I went and registered at the Jomtien office the day before?

post-155756-0-82908300-1423711424_thumb.

EDIT

BTW it won't work at all unless all the previous fields are completed

Edited by laislica

Would be nice if they get this working. I don't live far from an immigration office but doing it from home is always preferable. Still I think this whole 90 day reporting is crazy. They should make Thais do the same when they go to other countries and see how they feel about it.

• Like 2

Would be nice if they get this working. I don't live far from an immigration office but doing it from home is always preferable. Still I think this whole 90 day reporting is crazy. They should make Thais do the same when they go to other countries and see how they feel about it.

Tut Tut Rob, two Wongs don't make a White!

• Like 1

Tut Tut Rob, two Wongs don't make a White!

You are right but sometimes I think its the only thing Thais will understand. They really need to hurt before they change things for the better of us.

I know I know its not nice to think like this but sometimes I get tired of immigration and the games they play with us.

I know it was hard getting my former Thai wife into the Netherlands but once they are in they don't have to go through too much hassle anymore and they have the same property rights as Dutch (only no voting rights) But becoming Dutch is easier as becoming Thai.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how to change your address? Maybe it is on page 2 (if there is a page 2). I never filled out the first page as I am not due to report for a while. I have changed my address since my last report.

TIA

Does anyone know how to change your address? Maybe it is on page 2 (if there is a page 2). I never filled out the first page as I am not due to report for a while. I have changed my address since my last report.

TIA

There certainly is a page 2, 3 and 4 the way it looks but I never got that far.

You may have to go to your office to change your address in the system.

Expats Rejoice: 90-day immigration check-in now online

By Coconuts Bangkok

90dayonline.jpg
Image: Immigration Bureau

BANGKOK: -- Expats rejoice! You no longer need to appear before an immigration officer every 90 days to demonstrate your ongoing physical existence in the kingdom.

The Immigration Bureau has launched an online 90-day reporting system to complete the process. Just visit the site 15 days to 7 days before your notification date and complete the application.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/13/expats-rejoice-90-day-immigration-check-now-online

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-02-13