Tv Production

Hello. Is it possible to work in Bangkok as a farang in TV Production? I have experience in big projects from Europe and I'm working here in Croatia but I want to go to Thailand but I worked only as a TV Producer in my whole career so I'm wondering is there any need for foreign producers?

Regards

I suppose one should never say never but, as a practical matter, the answer is no.

The Thai television business is sttrictly local and effectively closed to foreigners. If you Thai is absolutely fluent, maybe you can find a way to slip in somewhere, but if you're relying on offering your foreign television experience and hoping that will give you an edge in Thai television, you can forget that. Thais couldn't care less about foreign experience.

You do realize that Thailand is actually the center of the world, don't you?

You do realize that Thailand is actually the center of the world, don't you?

Well, that is relative :o OK then. I bought one book about getting jobs in Thailand and there's some good advices. I noticed that it isn't easy to find some good job if I can't speak Thai. The only solution to go there and live is to bring some money with me and invest it to some kind of business, isn't it? And that means that I have to research very very much. :D

Thank you for answer.