invadeIT Rocks Once Again!

roadrunerboi

Isn't that the way it is expected to be?

Yes, indeed it is the "Way it is expected to be" but if you have ever tried buying anything from some Thai Online Store like Lazada - you will very quickly have your expectations completely shattered.

I have used Invadeit many times in the past and they are second to none, way above the level of service that is generally available here.

I like to give credit where credit is due and if I get good service or bad service I believe in letting people know, at least you know who is worth doing business with and who is not.

Thomas Skyum at Invadeit is extremely helpful and they will do more than expected to make sure you get what you need!

To the OP, good to hear you found the service good, have you tried buying anything from Lazada? not the same experience at all!

Let me get my head around this.

1) You "needed: software.

2) You Bought software online

3) Software delivered to home in possibly 2 days more or less but not sure

4)Seamless, easy, no pricing issues, straight-forward... ZERO hassles...

5) You need to post the fact that you successfully bought software on-line on Thai Visa Forum?

Did you also announce this remarkable achievement on Orkney.com, Sudan.Visa. com or any other forum?

I endorse the praise of Invadeit,I ordered a controller 8 pm on a Wednesday, delivered to Jomtien 12:00 Friday.

Maybe the churlish reply is thinking that the guy was thinking about a software download, or he has only been in Thailand 10 minutes, or never at all

Previously had a faulty power supply from them, exchanged by return.

Yes, indeed it is the "Way it is expected to be" but if you have ever tried buying anything from some Thai Online Store like Lazada - you will very quickly have your expectations completely shattered.

I have used Invadeit many times in the past and they are second to none, way above the level of service that is generally available here.

I like to give credit where credit is due and if I get good service or bad service I believe in letting people know, at least you know who is worth doing business with and who is not.

Thomas Skyum at Invadeit is extremely helpful and they will do more than expected to make sure you get what you need!

To the OP, good to hear you found the service good, have you tried buying anything from Lazada? not the same experience at all!

How many stuff have you bought from some Thai Online Store like Lazada and what were your problems?

let us know, please.

Here's one for you folks that don't like Lazada.

We all know Invade is better than good.

Some of us know that Lazada can be a good experience and I am one of them.

I ordered a product last year on the Lazada site and lo' and behold the seller was Invade IT.

So I got the benefit of cash on delivery and free shipping along with the knowledge that the product came from InvadeIt system

Very pleased with both companies

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Do you know if Invade it offers cash on delivery as lazzada ?

Because they almost sell nothing on lazada, so does it mean that they dont like cashondelivery?

http://www.lazada.co.th/invadeit/

Also do you know any computer brand that sells directly online in Thailand ?

I know HP has an online store and cash on delivery, any other brand ?

Thank you.

Edited by thailanddogerator