Seen it all now.

NE1

I was in Sizzlers ( Pattaya Central ) Tuesday night , the place was mobbed , on the next table to us was a Katoey and her Farang boyfriend , about 8 o clock his / her big new Samsung phone starts ringing , and it is his / her other boyfriend coming through on Skype.

So he / she is having a Skype call with her big bald headed farang boyfriend , while the other boyfriend is sat across the table as red as beetroot.

Heard about it , but never witnessed it.

I was in Sizzlers ( Pattaya Central ) Tuesday night , the place was mobbed , on the next table to us was a Katoey and her Farang boyfriend , about 8 o clock his / her big new Samsung phone starts ringing , and it is his / her other boyfriend coming through on Skype.

So he / she is having a Skype call with her big bald headed farang boyfriend , while the other boyfriend is sat across the table as red as beetroot.

Heard about it , but never witnessed it.

And?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why T f.....Does everybody love sizzlers??? Im so wrapped up into it....screw the homemade pastrami...ham and Two inch porterhouses flamed to med rare.....Why???? Is the salad bar that good or are all of u morons???? With a hump back and a. Nine inch tongue in the right camp

Why T f.....Does everybody love sizzlers??? Im so wrapped up into it....screw the homemade pastrami...ham and Two inch porterhouses flamed to med rare.....Why???? Is the salad bar that good or are all of u morons???? With a hump back and a. Nine inch tongue in the right camp

Why do you care? It's not your money.

• Like 1

I have had a girl get called by her BF (sponsor) while we were having sex. I knew she had a BF outside of Thailand so I did not care to much. She said she loved him a lot as he send her a lot of money but she has her other needs too. I knew what i was getting into and for a girl on the side it was not a problem. No need for me to pay he financed it biggrin.png

• Like 1

Hey, the Pattaya young women, men, and katoeys into the hospitality business need to stay in touch with their cash-cows distant lovers and just hope their 4..6...8 "sexy man" lovers doesn't visit Pattaya all at the same week the following year. If the Skype call catches your eye, you should hang out at Western Union branch. When I first arrived in Pattaya, I couldn't figure out why there were so many Western Unions in Pattaya whereas in the West, this wiring service is not in demand as much as it was 50...100 years ago. End of the month, the offices are flocked with bar girls waiting for their monthly subsidy wired from their "boyfriend (s)".

• Like 1

I'd be embarrassed to be caught with a ladyboy, more than I'd be embarrassed to be caught with a girl that had another lover.

In that case you should not go out in public with a ladyboy, try a short time room, go there separately. You pay for the room, and then text her the room #, and you be fine!

I used to be shy about people sometimes looking at us, and took it personally when walking together with a ladyboy,

now I laugh at people who stare, but almost nobody stares now!

We live in Pattaya, people here are tolerant. Usually the ones who stare and giggle are Russian guys from the less civilized parts of Russia, coming from Siberia, for many younger Russians this is the first time they ventured outside Motherland, everything is new to them..

but since I speak Russian, I ask them sometimes if they want to join us, and then they always look away quickly. I wish they didn't, and I wish they'd sometimes join us, but as I'm aging, I can see how they prefer younger couples.

Edited by whitemouse

I have had a girl get called by her BF (sponsor) while we were having sex. I knew she had a BF outside of Thailand so I did not care to much. She said she loved him a lot as he send her a lot of money but she has her other needs too. I knew what i was getting into and for a girl on the side it was not a problem. No need for me to pay he financed it biggrin.png

Spoken like a true accountant.

Not really it was just an reminder of how stupid foreigners are and how easy many girls cheat (guys too)

• 2 weeks later...

Not really it was just an reminder of how stupid foreigners are and how easy many girls cheat (guys too)
Is that footnote for the benefit of Mrs robblok?