Leaving Thailand for good

maxme

Hows about a new forum "Foreigners who leave Thailand, go back to the USA and spend every waking moment posting about why they hate Thailand sooo much and why the USA is so much better" OK OK The title needs some work but you get the idea. Whad you think??

There is a way to get ,Quid Pro Quo. A site called Stripperweb is the major dancing site for ladies working in bars in America, UK and Australia. In addition to finding out all of real prices for entertainment you can also post of the forum how the guys are paying 1000% more than the same would be available in Thailand.

The guys from the USA get downright hostile when confronted with reality and economics in Thailand.

The Americans are spending are spending as much as I do for a whole month in a couple of hours in a good night club.

Anyone who wants to see what America really costs, check it out. Of course a one room studio drinking grocery store beer by yourself is considerably less and you do have more time to post on Thai Visa. How lucky we are for that........

A lot of my colleagues do a lot of shopping at the local mall warehouses in the USA whenever they go there on business trips, as it is relatively cheap. I quite like being able to buy decent shoes that fit me at a relatively low price, but otherwise, my aversion to shopping holds me back.

SC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The photos are from Williamson County. Williamson County is ranked 18th on the list of America’s wealthiest counties. I checked the real estate there and you can get a nice 4 bdr home for 27 million baht.

For better prices you might want to read, "18 Cities Whose Suburbs Are Rapidly Turning Into Slums."

Below is a nice photo of Portland Oregon.

You're trying too hard. Your picture is of a small area off Burnside in Portland, Oregon where that type of people hang out. Every major city has its skid row.

Below is a real pic of downtown Portland, and after that a picture of a suburban town called Gresham, Oregon, and below that another called Hillsboro, Oregon.

There are thousands of nice towns in the country.

cfiles46643_zps0s5o1gon.jpg

image_zps0hhzcwuz.jpg

5119023654_972a433a36_b_zpswky4dsgw.jpg

You choose to post the pictures Only of the better parts of town yet your accuse ALL of Thailand of being the same.

You claim you chose to live here and yet bash it pointing out the bad points and only the good points in the states.

Don't you spend about half your time there and then chose to come back to Thailand rather than some other country

like Singapore the rest of the time?

Why would you come to a Thai centric web site and continually try and tell people how great the USA is and how bad Thailand is?

I don't go to a USA web site and tell people how bad the USA is and how great Thailand is.

No one has ever forced you to come to Thailand. Why not just stay home and mind your own knitting and leave Thailand to the expats who can handle it?

Lostoday:

Only because this thread has close to 1000 posts, I will try to summarize some of the previously given responses to your excellent question:

It's because…..

1. It's fun to be a negative jerk! (especially on an anonymous forum)

2. It gets me a lot of attention, which I desperately crave.

3. I have nothing better to do with my time.

4. It makes me feel smug and superior ('I've moved on -- unlike the rest of you losers.')

5. I'm envious of you. (If I couldn't hack it, there must be something wrong with you for liking it in Thailand.)

6. I think everyone else is stupid and see myself as providing a valuable community service by telling everybody how unhappy they should be.

7. I am living in the past.

8. It eats me up inside to think that anyone could be enjoying Thailand. (Being a killjoy is vastly underrated - - don't knock it until you've tried it!)

9. I think everyone on TVF is a sexpat and I am doing God's work by maliciously demoralizing Thailand's expats as much as possible.

10. I lack the self-awareness to realize how negative I come across. In my mind I'm just 'telling it like it is.'

11. I am really into free speech. As long as I'm staying withing forum rules, I can say anything I damn well please. Besides, annoying and antagonizing people makes me feel alive!

Why would you come to a Thai centric web site and continually try and tell people how great the USA is and how bad Thailand is?

I don't go to a USA web site and tell people how bad the USA is and how great Thailand is.

No one has ever forced you to come to Thailand. Why not just stay home and mind your own knitting and leave Thailand to the expats who can handle it?

Lostoday:

Only because this thread has close to 1000 posts, I will try to summarize some of the previously given responses to your excellent question:

It's because..

1. It's fun to be a negative jerk! (especially on an anonymous forum)

2. It gets me a lot of attention, which I desperately crave.

3. I have nothing better to do with my time.

4. It makes me feel smug and superior ('I've moved on -- unlike the rest of you losers.')

5. I'm envious of you. (If I couldn't hack it, there must be something wrong with you for liking it in Thailand.)

6. I think everyone else is stupid and see myself as providing a valuable community service by telling everybody how unhappy they should be.

7. I am living in the past.

8. It eats me up inside to think that anyone could be enjoying Thailand. (Being a killjoy is vastly underrated - - don't knock it until you've tried it!)

9. I think everyone on TVF is a sexpat and I am doing God's work by maliciously demoralizing Thailand's expats as much as possible.

10. I lack the self-awareness to realize how negative I come across. In my mind I'm just 'telling it like it is.'

11. I am really into free speech. As long as I'm staying withing forum rules, I can say anything I damn well please. Besides, annoying and antagonizing people makes me feel alive!

Well, as you refer to some posters, not my dearself as i only made 1 meaningless comment, thus I am allowed to state an opinion about you, much of the 11fold tirade you shared says alot about you. You seem to have a good grasp of yourself. I originally wanted to comment only on point 10, apart from....negative....but...ah well.....you have that selfawareness.... only....ah well again...you get my drift.

I leave it that.....

You're trying too hard. Your picture is of a small area off Burnside in Portland, Oregon where that type of people hang out. Every major city has its skid row.

Below is a real pic of downtown Portland, and after that a picture of a suburban town called Gresham, Oregon, and below that another called Hillsboro, Oregon.

You choose to post the pictures Only of the better parts of town yet your accuse ALL of Thailand of being the same.

You claim you chose to live here and yet bash it pointing out the bad points and only the good points in the states.

Don't you spend about half your time there and then chose to come back to Thailand rather than some other country

Another poster deliberately posted a pic of a very small area off the beaten track in Portland, Oregon. I worked downtown there as a banker and countered with a picture which is very typical of the real downtown Portland. I also posted pictures of two towns which are suburbs of Portland and very typical of the area - Gresham and Hillsboro. My pictures were honest and representative and his weren't.

Show me any area of Thailand which looks like the pictures I posted. Please.

I don't go to Thailand every time I travel but I do like to visit for a few months. Then I'm very happy to get home and take a real shower.

You are welcome to post some pictures of any town in Thailand but compared to the US, which is the topic here, Thailand is a shithole and far too expensive for what one gets except on Walking Street which I don't like at all.

Cheers

I dont know anywhere that looks exactly like the photos above, but Thonglor is fantastic for those with the cash to live that lifestyle. It's a shame that the traffic and population pressures will make Bangkok increasingly unliveable over the next 30 years.

I dont know anywhere that looks exactly like the photos above, but Thonglor is fantastic for those with the cash to live that lifestyle. It's a shame that the traffic and population pressures will make Bangkok increasingly unliveable over the next 30 years.

Are you thinking of Thonglor along Sukhumvit? I haven't been there for a long time but I do recall it being nice "for Thailand." I do recall litter, the ever-present poles with unreal wire collections, and I still wouldn't drink the tap water.

Australia, Canada, all of Western Europe and the US have different cultures which can't be imposed on third world countries. I think it is therefore not possible to live a Western lifestyle at any cost in Thailand. You'd still be surrounded by third world standards.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to have a home in the first world and then travel.

Another poster deliberately posted a pic of a very small area off the beaten track in Portland, Oregon. I worked downtown there as a banker and countered with a picture which is very typical of the real downtown Portland. I also posted pictures of two towns which are suburbs of Portland and very typical of the area - Gresham and Hillsboro. My pictures were honest and representative and his weren't.

Show me any area of Thailand which looks like the pictures I posted. Please.

I don't go to Thailand every time I travel but I do like to visit for a few months. Then I'm very happy to get home and take a real shower.

You are welcome to post some pictures of any town in Thailand but compared to the US, which is the topic here, Thailand is a shithole and far too expensive for what one gets except on Walking Street which I don't like at all.

Cheers

You wrote, "You are welcome to post some pictures of any town in Thailand but compared to the US, which is the topic here, Thailand is a shithole and far too expensive for what one gets except on Walking Street which I don't like at all."

No, that is your topic (and fight starter = (Thailand is a shithole)). My topic is why lonely old men from the USA constantly come on Thai Visa and try to compare apples and oranges.

Old men come to Thailand for women and another chance at life.

Only low class rednecks would use language (shithole) when referring to another persons home. You are a bad example of the average American who is normally a nice person who respects the places others call home.

Heroin cut a gash through the Pacific Northwest in the 1990s. Then prescription pills took over until prices rose. Now the percentage of those in treatment for heroin in Oregon is back up to levels not seen since the '90s — nearly 8,000 people last year — and the addicts are getting younger.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/04/heroin_use_in_oregon_portlands.html

Portland is not a bad place it is just depressing with 222 days a year without sunshine. It is cold and damp most of the year. And it's expensive.

You mention Gresham OR The median list price per square foot in Gresham is $148, which is lower than the Portland Metro average of $172. The median price of homes currently listed in Gresham is $244,950 while the median price of homes that sold is $233,000. Homes 8 million baht. That is not a fair comparison to most of Thailand.

Portland tried to dry up the legal painkiller market and both recreational and legal folks who wanted painkillers were forced into Heroin. People who deal with the local drug scene --from law enforcement officers to drug counselors -- continually use the phrase "perfect storm" to explain Portland's skyrocketing rates of heroin use and overdose. One of the most eye-opening studies in recent years comes out of the federal Office of National Drug Control Policy, which tallied drug use data for inmates entering county jails in 10 cities across the country, including Portland. More than one in five people entering the Multnomah County jail (Portland) in 2010 tested positive for opiates -- far and away greater than any of the other nine cities, which included New York, Chicago and Atlanta.

"Portland/Salem is basically the distribution hub for the entire Northwest region," Martin says.

http://portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/109415-welcome-to-heroin-city

So now all you folks know the dark side of Oregon. It is cold and damp and there is a lot of drug use.

I've lived in Oregon and Thailand. Thailand is sunny and happy in comparison.

post-232807-0-44554300-1429746216_thumb.

What's with this obsession that a place must look nice, perfect in every way and be a model for the best of everything possible. Does similar thinking extend to the appearance of people, food, climate and other aspects of life I wonder, sad if so. In fact, the whole piece is very sad thinking by some very shallow people.

Below is a nice photo of Portland Oregon.

Now I'm putting you on my ignore list. If I wanted to put up with someone who just wants to fight, I'd get married.

Cheers

I know that you being an American have a highly developed sense of fair play. So lets look at what you said about Thailand before you accuse me of wanting to start a fight, shall we?

Now what did you say about Thailand that I responded to? You wrote, " I get sick of the filth, unsafe food and water, odors, litter, horrible traffic and all that's Thailand after not more than about 3 months and want to get "home." Neversure, that's a lie for the great majority of people who live in Thailand. It's just not true of most of Thailand and you should not have said it.

Then you wrote, " I'm more than ready to go home where there's civic pride, no litter, safe food and water, sane drivers and so on. There's nothing fancy in these pictures, but the culture of order and cleanliness and civic pride should be apparent." And you posted photos of a town that is in the 18th wealthiest county in the USA without saying that 80% of the USA is poorer than the photos you posted. That's a porky by omission. A four bedroom in your home in your nothing fancy place costs 27 million.

I did not try and start a fight like you did. I simply posted a rebuttal.

I can afford to live a good life in Thailand and have my cake and eat it too so I can understand you jealousy at having to live where you do. But please in the future exercise that great American virtue fair play and don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

I lived in the West for 40 years and I left because Thailand is better for me. I lived in Portland and it is too wet and cold and cloudy (222 days) for me and it's rated as America's unhappiest city.

Portland, Ore. Overall rank: 1*

Depression rank: 1

Suicide rank: 12

Crime (property and violent) rank: 24

Divorce rate rank: 4

Cloudy days: 222

Unemployment rate (December 2008): 7.8%

http://www.bloomberg.com/ss/09/02/0226_miserable_cities/2.htm

No one has ever forced you to come to Thailand. Why not just stay home and mind your own knitting and leave Thailand to the expats who can

If he is happy to leave and go back to his native country good luck to him. It would be good if he would actually leave and leave the Thailand forums as well.

All he is doing is stirring the pot now and trying unsuccessfully to validate his decision to leave.cheesy.gif

Hows about a new forum "Foreigners who leave Thailand, go back to the USA and spend every waking moment posting about why they hate Thailand sooo much and why the USA is so much better" OK OK The title needs some work but you get the idea. Whad you think??

There is a way to get ,Quid Pro Quo. A site called Stripperweb is the major dancing site for ladies working in bars in America, UK and Australia. In addition to finding out all of real prices for entertainment you can also post of the forum how the guys are paying 1000% more than the same would be available in Thailand.

The guys from the USA get downright hostile when confronted with reality and economics in Thailand.

The Americans are spending are spending as much as I do for a whole month in a couple of hours in a good night club.

Anyone who wants to see what America really costs, check it out. Of course a one room studio drinking grocery store beer by yourself is considerably less and you do have more time to post on Thai Visa. How lucky we are for that........

… A site called Stripperweb is the major dancing site for ladies working in bars in America, UK and Australia. In addition to finding out all of real prices for entertainment you can also post of the forum how the guys are paying 1000% more than the same would be available in Thailand ...

… Anyone who wants to see what America really costs, check it out ...

So, your case for Thailand being a cheaper place to live than the USA, is based on Stripperweb?

cheesy.gif

Bud, not all of us have to pay for sex.

EDIT: Font

Edited by HeijoshinCool

@nevrsure, get on a plane to Tokyo and you'll see what a developed Asian country *can* be. Expensive ? Sure, but you've made no secret of the fact that you have the financial resources to live in various parts of the world and you've chosen the US : your choice. As you readily admit, you havent been to Thonglor for 'a long time' - perhaps its time you took another look. If I had the money to live in Thonglor I would be on a plane to Japan before you could respond to this post - we all have our 'good - better - best' hierarchy. I've never seen such beautifully maintained streets, particularly in a country with such a high proportion of smokers.

BTW, if you want to see some very expensive real estate towering above grimy streets littered with empty food containers, drink bottles and the like, try the Sydney CBD. Last time I checked, rents weren't far off what you would pay for a similarly sized apartment in Manhattan - even taking into account the current state of the Pacific Peso. When the inevitable correction is felt in the Australian economy post mining boom, there will be some very long faces in that town.

What's with this obsession that a place must look nice, perfect in every way and be a model for the best of everything possible. Does similar thinking extend to the appearance of people, food, climate and other aspects of life I wonder, sad if so. In fact, the whole piece is very sad thinking by some very shallow people.

Agreed, but I love walking down wide, clean streets without having to take on the horde emerging from the Hong Kong MRT or a similar zombie apocalypse in various parts of BKK. Sidewalks really are a luxury in many parts of Asia and that is one area where I'll give the people posting their 'Utopian middle America' happy snaps the appropriate credit. Whether living in those towns matches the promise of the photos is a much tougher question - I could show you tourist photos from various towns in Oz (including oceanfront communities) where life is anything but idyllic. This is Christies Beach in South Australia - I lived in the centre of Adelaide for 2 years but you couldnt pay me to live in Christies.

17567851.jpg

"I love walking down wide, clean streets..........". As indeed do I, but such things are not the sole criteria that determines the suitability of a location in which to live and given a weighted value, probably only accounts for a small percentage of the total sum. It's for those reasons that I think this entire issue is way overdone and it strikes me that NS wearing his perpetual Thai bashing hat has another agenda, one that doesn't include objectivity and all the factors associated with personal choice of location.

I assume the OP has buggered off by now. Has anyone else in the last 39 pages left yet? I mean REALLY left?

The ones that aren't here already don't count BTW.

As for the ones that have never been here...

The OP is long gone, but I take your point about the people who appear to have left physically but cant seem to leave this forum. Fortunately, having seen about as much of the main Cambodia-centric forum as I'd like to (most of you know it, but I'm not allowed to mention it by name), any posts I make from Cambo will have to rely on our very own sheryl or TheSiemReaper for guidance. I'll miss aspects of the infrastructure here in Pattaya and, believe it or not, I'll even miss a couple of people, but I came here on the understanding that none of it is real and that will make leaving a whole lot easier.

Some people think that appearance is more important than efficiency.

For smart looking government buildings, I think Thailand does well. A lot of their government offices look like palaces, with neat, tidy and well maintained gardens

SC

The difference is that the way a place looks, smells, whether it's easy to get around walking or driving etc. is something one has to wear. He can't escape it.

You can choose the people you hang out with, the food you eat, and even the climate you live in, but if you choose to permanently hang your hat in a third world country you are going to live a part of it.

The difference is that the way a place looks, smells, whether it's easy to get around walking or driving etc. is something one has to wear. He can't escape it.

You can choose the people you hang out with, the food you eat, and even the climate you live in, but if you choose to permanently hang your hat in a third world country you are going to live a part of it.

my home is not only first world but much better than any equivalent first world home i'd be able to afford financially. that the home is located in a third world country doesn't bother me at all. it's quite interesting to watch once in a while the ambient third world and the behaviour of natives as well as tourists when i leave my moo baan with adventorous ambitions laugh.png

what i don't like and can't change is the climate in my garden where i would like to spend more time than the one or two early hours before the bloody sun heats up the air bah.gif

Lasted seven years, came back last fall.

Cost of living is cheaper here, better quality of life, and:

People smile without hoping for anything other than a smile back;

Haven't heard a single dog bark in three months, let alone been attacked by a pack of them;

No burning of plastic;

No loud music, caterwauling as the moon sets, or unbridled exhaust;

Haven't seen one person pick their nose. Nope, not even the person preparing my food ...

Were there good things about my time in Thailand? Sure, but no where near enough to consider living there any longer, let alone dying there.

My wife is joining me in April. We have a bucket list in the first month that includes:

The Grand Canyon- camping and rafting;

Las Vegas- attending a Cirque de Sol show, and, in the casinos, losing money;

Driving north from San Diego through Malibu, sailing to and about Catalina, then taking Hwy 1 up the coast into Washington State and eventually Victoria, B.C. We'll stop at wineries and cheese farms along the way, detouring for camping in Sequoia National Park, and Redwood National Forest. Then Yosemite and back over to the coast ….

Absolutely no way I would consider wasting another precious day of life in LOS.

If you didn't want to "live Thai" why did you come in the first place.

If you wanted your wine and steak you should have never come.

learn to live Thai for 1/3-1/5 the price

… A site called Stripperweb is the major dancing site for ladies working in bars in America, UK and Australia. In addition to finding out all of real prices for entertainment you can also post of the forum how the guys are paying 1000% more than the same would be available in Thailand ...

… Anyone who wants to see what America really costs, check it out ...

So, your case for Thailand being a cheaper place to live than the USA, is based on Stripperweb?

cheesy.gif

Bud, not all of us have to pay for sex. EDIT: Font

Stripperweb is a site about entertainment not prostitution so there is no discussion of paying for sex.

Entertainment is much less expensive in Thailand than at equivalent places in the West.

See, you are one of those folks who can't help compare apples to oranges.

In the West you would call it a mistress in Thailand it is called a mia noi. A mistress is paid for 100% of the time in the West and a mia noi is paid for 100% of the time in Thailand. In the West you would call it a friend with benefits in Thailand it is called a gik. Sometimes you pay for it in the West and sometimes you pay for it in the Thailand.

In Thailand sometimes you pay for a wife up front with sin sod in the West you pay for a wife at the end in a divorce. Either way you pay. Those folks in the West who don't get at least one divorce are lucky.

In Thailand the deck is stacked in favor of the older generation. In the West the deck is stacked in favor of the younger generation. Young man go West. Old man go East. wai2.gif

You may think I'm pro Thai and anti West. Not so. I have grown children and I would never advise them to come to Thailand even on a vacation. Numerous occasions I've told them not to come. It is dangerous for young people here.

Edited by lostoday

my home is not only first world but much better than any equivalent first world home i'd be able to afford financially. that the home is located in a third world country doesn't bother me at all. it's quite interesting to watch once in a while the ambient third world and the behaviour of natives as well as tourists when i leave my moo baan with adventorous ambitions laugh.png

what i don't like and can't change is the climate in my garden where i would like to spend more time than the one or two early hours before the bloody sun heats up the air bah.gif

Vented soffits in the lawn, that'll do the trick. cheesy.gif

I don't know about everyone else on the planet but I like to think that most resoanble unbiased people accept that nothing and nowhere is perfect and, as with people, they take the bad with the good. Despite all of that, everyone has a different definition of what is good and what is bad, one mans meat and all that.

And thinking about it, when I lived in the UK my environment became a part of me, when in the US the same, ditto a couple of other countries I've lived in, hence the question to be answered is, why not the same with Thailand.

Lasted seven years, came back last fall.

Cost of living is cheaper here, better quality of life, and:

People smile without hoping for anything other than a smile back;

Haven't heard a single dog bark in three months, let alone been attacked by a pack of them;

No burning of plastic;

No loud music, caterwauling as the moon sets, or unbridled exhaust;

Haven't seen one person pick their nose. Nope, not even the person preparing my food ...

Were there good things about my time in Thailand? Sure, but no where near enough to consider living there any longer, let alone dying there.

My wife is joining me in April. We have a bucket list in the first month that includes:

The Grand Canyon- camping and rafting;

Las Vegas- attending a Cirque de Sol show, and, in the casinos, losing money;

Driving north from San Diego through Malibu, sailing to and about Catalina, then taking Hwy 1 up the coast into Washington State and eventually Victoria, B.C. We'll stop at wineries and cheese farms along the way, detouring for camping in Sequoia National Park, and Redwood National Forest. Then Yosemite and back over to the coast ….

Absolutely no way I would consider wasting another precious day of life in LOS.

If you didn't want to "live Thai" why did you come in the first place.

If you wanted your wine and steak you should have never come.

learn to live Thai for 1/3-1/5 the price

Please don't post your replies in a way that looks as if I wrote it.

As for your question, asked and answered many times in this thread. If you cannot imagine why anyone might come to Thailand without wanting to "live Thai," you have a very limited world view.

Are you thinking of Thonglor along Sukhumvit? I haven't been there for a long time but I do recall it being nice "for Thailand." I do recall litter, the ever-present poles with unreal wire collections, and I still wouldn't drink the tap water.

Australia, Canada, all of Western Europe and the US have different cultures which can't be imposed on third world countries. I think it is therefore not possible to live a Western lifestyle at any cost in Thailand. You'd still be surrounded by third world standards.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to have a home in the first world and then travel.

your still living in those third world conditions when you travel.

People who keep saying that the price of certain female entertainment is so much cheaper in Thailand. Are getting the same things in the USA

If you dont. Believe it, go to the Miami back page and look at the escort. And message and the women seeking men pages, and you will see plenty Asian girls, right here, in the USA

There is no longer a need to go to Thailand. Just for that, not that I do, but I did, at first....

I sure didnt come to Thailand. To see Temples but I saw a dozen of them.anyway, in Bali and Laos too..... What I was looking for was the temple priestesses, but all I saw was tourists

Build a greenhouse and air-con it.

You've got the money.

People who keep saying that the price of certain female entertainment is so much cheaper in Thailand. Are getting the same things in the USA

If you dont. Believe it, go to the Miami back page and look at the escort. And message and the women seeking men pages, and you will see plenty Asian girls, right here, in the USA

There is no longer a need to go to Thailand. Just for that, not that I do, but I did, at first....

But you can't escape the legal system, paternity, maintenance, false allegations, asset stripping ...............

If you indulge with the women there.

I sure didnt come to Thailand. To see Temples but I saw a dozen of them.anyway, in Bali and Laos too..... What I was looking for was the temple priestesses, but all I saw was tourists

A night at a decent go go in Miami is 33,000 baht for the cheap charlies. The dancers routinely make 30,000 baht per night in tips. A night in a decent go go in Pattaya is ????? and the dancers make ??????. I'm sure some of the guys can fill it in.

A night at a decent go go in Miami is 33,000 baht for the cheap charlies. The dancers routinely make 30,000 baht per night in tips. A night in a decent go go in Pattaya is ????? and the dancers make ??????. I'm sure some of the guys can fill it in.

Right. So if you want to go whoring, then Pattaya is cheaper than Miami. Which is cheaper if you want to drive a Corvette?

How many nights' whoring would you need to suffer to offset the additional cost?

Its almost certainly cheaper to sit on a plastic chair outside 7-11 eating noodles and drinking cheap whisky in Thailand than it is in the USA.

As others have said, it all depends on the lifestyle to which you aspire.

SC

Right. So if you want to go whoring, then Pattaya is cheaper than Miami. Which is cheaper if you want to drive a Corvette?

How many nights' whoring would you need to suffer to offset the additional cost?

Its almost certainly cheaper to sit on a plastic chair outside 7-11 eating noodles and drinking cheap whisky in Thailand than it is in the USA.

As others have said, it all depends on the lifestyle to which you aspire.

SC

I was responding to, "People who keep saying that the price of certain female entertainment is so much cheaper in Thailand. Are getting the same things in the USA." And that is just wrong. My god is it wrong.

I just got back from the mall. You know what's at the mall in Thailand? I'd write more but I have to go take a nap.