Leaving Thailand for good

maxme

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...this thread could fade away...

Given how far this thread has strayed from the original OP, and now reached 45 pages, including more than its fair share of BS, I'm kind of wishing it would just FADE AWAY!!!

With the clicks it getting, not a chance.

I live in a very nice area, total cost for rent and utilities is $2400

The exact same cost of the 2 bedroom furnished condo I was renting in Huai Kwang,

The girl I'm with currently, is 5'7 125, and is blonde w green eyes, a native blonde Floridian

If everyone would just accept that we all choose to live according to our personal tastes, this thread could fade away and we can debate the next personal choice topic

As gentlemen

Is there any aspect of your life story you haven't told us yet?

I can add this:

The last two girls I was with couldn't believe that although they had orgasmed several times that I was still pedaling

One of them, in need of a rest taught me something I had never seen before whilst taking off my condom, she blew it up like a balloon, and when she saw no evidence,

Exhaled a deep sigh, And slipped on a fresh one.....

The exact same cost of the 2 bedroom furnished condo I was renting in Huai Kwang,

The girl I'm with currently, is 5'7 125, and is blonde w green eyes, a native blonde Floridian

If everyone would just accept that we all choose to live according to our personal tastes, this thread could fade away and we can debate the next personal choice topic

As gentlemen

I have green/hazel eyes. Is that now desirable? She may be native blonde but is she originally from Florida?

Born in fort Lauderdale,

She is a Florida girl w the surfer girl look,

Have not had something like this, since the 70's

I'm waiting for beach property to offer me a free room and breakfast, so I can contribute to his well being, more directly

After all, I've single handedly riled him the most, and the best......

Haven't I beachy?

Quite the opposite Scarpo, but you do continue to amuse me with your inane posts and shallowness (as shown by you prior post). How's your gold investment doing?w00t.gif

San Francisco and New York City very expensive - well yeah, so is Paris, Monte Carlo, and a boatload of other international cities. If cost is your sole objective, I suppose a third world country is your best bet.

your argument (answering TV-member Fey and Helmsman) is polemic and off the mark as it does not take into consideration that the cost objective makes in many cases a whole spectrum of affordable goodies available which might be totally out of reach in a highly developed / high income tax country.

I'm waiting for beach property to offer me a free room and breakfast, so I can contribute to his well being, more directly

After all, I've single handedly riled him the most, and the best......

Haven't I beachy?

Truely a legend....in your own mind.

I've being living here for over 5 years now and the longer I stay here, the more I like it and the more I realize how much my life has improved.

I have approx. 7% tax deducted from my salary here. The last country I lived and worked in (Germany) I had a total of 46% deducted (tax, health insurance, pension, etc.)!!!

I enjoy the local food, the climate and the mentality.

Overall, I'm a million times happier here than I ever was back in Europe. I work less hours, can save more of my earnings (as a percentage) and have a lovely garden.

I'm not saying it's perfect here, because it's not, but I've got a much better life-style here than I did back in any western country.

I ain't going back... They can find somebody else to financially support all the deadbeats living off the various western states.

Not for love nor money am I going back.

Edited by djayz

I've being living here for over 5 years now and the longer I stay here, the more I like it and the more I realize how much my life has improved.

I have approx. 7% tax deducted from my salary here. The last country I lived and worked in (Germany) I had a total of 46% deducted (tax, health insurance, pension, etc.)!!!

I enjoy the local food, the climate and the mentality.

Overall, I'm a million times happier here than I ever was back in Europe. I work less hours, can save more of my earnings (as a percentage) and have a lovely garden.

I'm not saying it's perfect here, because it's not, but I've got a much better life-style here than I did back in any western country.

I ain't going back... They can find somebody else to financially support all the deadbeats living off the various western states.

Not for love nor money am I going back.

What area are you in?

As gentlemen

I have green/hazel eyes. Is that now desirable? She may be native blonde but is she originally from Florida?

Born in fort Lauderdale,

She is a Florida girl w the surfer girl look

Rob Lowe as 'Benjamin' from Wayne's World:

"... and I have discovered that money, great hair, and a perfect body can get you far in America; almost to the top, but it can't get you everything."

Edited by JLCrab

As gentlemen

I can add this:

The last two girls I was with couldn't believe that although they had orgasmed several times that I was still pedaling

One of them, in need of a rest taught me something I had never seen before whilst taking off my condom, she blew it up like a balloon, and when she saw no evidence,

Enjoy it while you can. Eventually you will be unwanted by any "girl" ( unless you're Hugh Heffner or Mick Jagger ).

I have traveled and lived in many places , USA, Europe and now thailand. be "international" minded is not for everybody . majority of people, especially the US guys , want stay in their US home. I have heard some US guys saying "I can not stay away more than 2 weeks from my town, after that I become home sick " (the guys came from a shit lost place in the middle of the USA. )

the other thing I have noticed, US people come to Thailand, but when you say something bad about the USA, they are very upset and moderator ban us (USA moderator of course wink.png) . if USA is sooooo

much better, take your bag and go home, nobody force you to stay in Thailand . the mafia IRS and the US government is welcoming you back, think all these taxes they will take from your pocket for their little drones used for a good kill ! is that not awesome?you pay anyway on your worldwide income so better to stay in the USA.

so go home dude, just go home and have a happy long life in front of your UHD TV and your big fridge filled with beers and frozen food. maybe some half ton fat Chicks will become your girlfriend or wife . God bless america!

for my part, I don't pay tax on my worldwide income which make my life tax free as I m taxed on residence(no residence = no tax report =no tax = f.... u all! smile.png ) . for us life is good in thailand but I understand the pain that US people have to go through. I'm so sorry for you that you were born on the wrong side of this planet but you got the government you deserve.

maybe some half ton fat Chicks will become your girlfriend or wife

Gotta love that.

Seeing US women on tv all the time with the Baltimore riots etc it's a wonder that some of them can walk at all.

To the poster who seems to know everything about the USA but apparently is not American- your rant about Americans is so far from being accurate that I actually laughed when I read it- I am American and not angry at all with you- you simply know little about the country and I have neither the time nor the inclination to enlighten you. I prefer Thailand and I have serious issues with the USA which is my right as an American. Since you are not American you have no citizen rights - only an uniformed opinion.

I have traveled and lived in many places , USA, Europe and now thailand. be "international" minded is not for everybody . majority of people, especially the US guys , want stay in their US home. I have heard some US guys saying "I can not stay away more than 2 weeks from my town, after that I become home sick " (the guys came from a shit lost place in the middle of the USA. )

the other thing I have noticed, US people come to Thailand, but when you say something bad about the USA, they are very upset and moderator ban us (USA moderator of course wink.png) . if USA is sooooo

much better, take your bag and go home, nobody force you to stay in Thailand . the mafia IRS and the US government is welcoming you back, think all these taxes they will take from your pocket for their little drones used for a good kill ! is that not awesome?you pay anyway on your worldwide income so better to stay in the USA.

so go home dude, just go home and have a happy long life in front of your UHD TV and your big fridge filled with beers and frozen food. maybe some half ton fat Chicks will become your girlfriend or wife . God bless america!

for my part, I don't pay tax on my worldwide income which make my life tax free as I m taxed on residence(no residence = no tax report =no tax = f.... u all! smile.png ) . for us life is good in thailand but I understand the pain that US people have to go through. I'm so sorry for you that you were born on the wrong side of this planet but you got the government you deserve.

Gotta love that.

Seeing US women on tv all the time with the Baltimore riots etc it's a wonder that some of them can walk at all.

I'm glad you feel that way, hopefully you'll stay away from the US. We have enough foreigners looking for a handout as it is.

I think it' s the USA who are closing their door to not let their citizen to get out. for this they are implementing new laws like fatca and fbar. next Apple and Google will have to come back to USA and create millions of jobs for America to make Congress and blacks happy so they can have their American dream, yeah sure.! keep dreaming!

Edited by VIPinthailand

As gentlemen

I can add this:

Enjoy it while you can. Eventually you will be unwanted by any "girl" ( unless you're Hugh Heffner or Mick Jagger ).
Not in Thailand! It doesn't matter if he is 80 and close to kick the bucket. He will still be able to find a younger women that wants t spend the rest of his days taking care of him. As long as he has the means to support her and help her family.

To the poster who seems to know everything about the USA but apparently is not American- your rant about Americans is so far from being accurate that I actually laughed when I read it- I am American and not angry at all with you- you simply know little about the country and I have neither the time nor the inclination to enlighten you. I prefer Thailand and I have serious issues with the USA which is my right as an American. Since you are not American you have no citizen rights - only an uniformed opinion.

As an american I can agree with you only on certain points.

One of which are your rights there. They have laws that are made to protect your rights in the USA but in reality they most certainly apply only to people who have money to throw around. Most lower to middle class have no rights if they can't spend a lot of money protecting what the law stipulates.

With an arrest and conviction rate higher than any other country the likelihood of getting true justice is minimal without a high priced lawyer. With the police acting as militia and in so many numbers the chances being arrested is huge even for something not really that bad. Sure! If you get into trouble they give you representation to help the case against you. But in reality they don't really put forth any effort to help and usually plea bargain your case to end it which usually turns into a conviction against you.

Then you have this new issue with allowing all illegals be granted amnesty and turned into citizens simply to gain voters for certain parties. Who pays for their welfare? The true legal citizen. Taxes are outrageous and freedoms are limited.

In Thailand you can live easily on 1000 monthly and comfortably. You can come and go as you please and still have money for travel. Small issues like driving without a helmet or having a little alcohol in your system are easily taken care of and usually fairly cheap. The women are beautiful and sexy and they don't look at you as the old man you are. Their judgments to be with you are based mostly on your kindness and generosity and comfort. I would love to see an old man try to land a woman half his age in the US when he is only middle class. Maybe he could find a nice sweet elephant of a woman with many kids in the US.

The cost of living is definitely cheaper in Thailand. Good luck trying to rent a condo in the US for only 200 a month.

As for the current Gov in Thailand. I have not seen any effect or change in lifestyles with P as PM. Unless you are a junkie drug addict or doing some other serious crime the foreigner in Thailand

The USA is a beautiful place to be in. Thailand is a relaxed and comfortable and cheap place to live in.

I can add this:

Not in Thailand! It doesn't matter if he is 80 and close to kick the bucket. He will still be able to find a younger women that wants t spend the rest of his days taking care of him. As long as he has the means to support her and help her family.

I know that, but he was apparently talking about western women.

Gotta love Thailand.

quote deleted to allow posting

Gotta love that.

I'm glad you feel that way, hopefully you'll stay away from the US. We have enough foreigners looking for a handout as it is.

I've never felt the urge to visit the US and would never want to stay there, so you can have all the fatties to yourself.

As an american I can agree with you only on certain points.

One of which are your rights there. They have laws that are made to protect your rights in the USA but in reality they most certainly apply only to people who have money to throw around. Most lower to middle class have no rights if they can't spend a lot of money protecting what the law stipulates.

With an arrest and conviction rate higher than any other country the likelihood of getting true justice is minimal without a high priced lawyer. With the police acting as militia and in so many numbers the chances being arrested is huge even for something not really that bad. Sure! If you get into trouble they give you representation to help the case against you. But in reality they don't really put forth any effort to help and usually plea bargain your case to end it which usually turns into a conviction against you.

Then you have this new issue with allowing all illegals be granted amnesty and turned into citizens simply to gain voters for certain parties. Who pays for their welfare? The true legal citizen. Taxes are outrageous and freedoms are limited.

In Thailand you can live easily on 1000 monthly and comfortably. You can come and go as you please and still have money for travel. Small issues like driving without a helmet or having a little alcohol in your system are easily taken care of and usually fairly cheap. The women are beautiful and sexy and they don't look at you as the old man you are. Their judgments to be with you are based mostly on your kindness and generosity and comfort. I would love to see an old man try to land a woman half his age in the US when he is only middle class. Maybe he could find a nice sweet elephant of a woman with many kids in the US.

The cost of living is definitely cheaper in Thailand. Good luck trying to rent a condo in the US for only 200 a month.

As for the current Gov in Thailand. I have not seen any effect or change in lifestyles with P as PM. Unless you are a junkie drug addict or doing some other serious crime the foreigner in Thailand

The USA is a beautiful place to be in. Thailand is a relaxed and comfortable and cheap place to live in.

They do look at you as the old man that you are. They just do a good job of disguising it.

The treatment that Thai women receive from most westerners and especially americans far out weighs the down side,

Even if they are over weight, out of shape and drink too much,

They still (we, I) are the better choice

Why cant this guy work out and respect himself as a man

Edited by fey

The treatment that Thai women receive from most westerners and especially americans far out weighs the down side,

Even if they are over weight, out of shape and drink too much,

They still (we, I) are the better choice

Why cant this guy work out and respect himself as a man

Why would I waste time in the gym to get the body of a manual labourer?

Next thing you'll be saying I should trim my pinkie nail.

SC

no one in their right mind would prefer to be in a relationship with someone much older.It's simply a trade off where needs must.If a young asian lady has a high education,is well qualified,and can earn more than enough to support herself,save,get a morgage,i dont think she's going to be looking at some old fella for a relationship.When i go back to sydney i see hundreds of young asian ladies,and they would not give me the time of day......they dont have to.

So come on guys do not be kidding ourselves...you want a young lady here you are going to have to pay for the priviledge.

no one in their right mind would prefer to be in a relationship with someone much older.It's simply a trade off where needs must.If a young asian lady has a high education,is well qualified,and can earn more than enough to support herself,save,get a morgage,i dont think she's going to be looking at some old fella for a relationship.When i go back to sydney i see hundreds of young asian ladies,and they would not give me the time of day......they dont have to.

So come on guys do not be kidding ourselves...you want a young lady here you are going to have to pay for the priviledge.

My husband is 15 years younger than me. He makes more money than I do.