90 Days by post CM. Not came back!

Hi Everyone.

I sent my 90 days report about 5 days before it was due. That was more than a month ago. I spent about a week in the hopsital and today came back to work. No post here. I sent it from work to CM 90 days immigration service and then back here with EMS. Now unfortunately I do not have the slip anymore. My daughter threw it away:(

What should I do? Is there any number I can call to ask them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the first time it happened. I have done it for over a year like this and it always worked.

You should contact them about the report (sorry I cannot help with phone number) they got it and processed the report they will have a record of it.

Not having the tracking number for the EMS to show proof of delivery will make it it difficult to prove you sent it if they say they did not get.it. You would then have to pay a 2000 baht fine for late reporting.

The problem might be that you sent it to late. According to this topic on the CM forum they want it to be sent 15 days before the report date. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

You should contact them about the report (sorry I cannot help with phone number) they got it and processed the report they will have a record of it.

Not having the tracking number for the EMS to show proof of delivery will make it it difficult to prove you sent it if they say they did not get.it. You would then have to pay a 2000 baht fine for late reporting.

The problem might be that you sent it to late. According to this topic on the CM forum they want it to be sent 15 days before the report date. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

Damn I thought the same 15 days before 7 days after applied..

I have sent my last couple about a week early.. May need to modify that.

Below from the immigration website: Without the mail receipt your only hope is it has been recorded in the computer but you do need to go in person to verify it. Did you track the EMS before you lost the receipt to verify that it had arrived at immigration? If it showed as received, it may simply be the return envelope got lost coming back to you.

Notice :
- Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.
- Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.
- Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.
- Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)
- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.

Might the post office from which you posted your 90-day report still have a record of the EMS tracking number? If they do, you could then use Thailand Post's online tracking facility to check whether or not it had been safely delivered. You could also print off the tracking record (in both English and Thai, I would suggest), and take it along with you to the immigration office to see whether they would be prepared to accept this in lieu of the tracking slip which your daughter so helpfully placed in the rubbish bin for you.

There have been many post on Thaivisa stateing 15 days before if reporting by mail.

According to this immigration notice it is that the report must be received 7 days before the report date. 90day_notification.pdf

Of course there may be some offices that still want it mailed 15 days before and others will accept them up to the report date.

If sending the report by registered mail sending it 15 days early might be the latest you would want to send it it insure it got there by the 7 day requirement.

This thing about 90 days report being sent 15 days before is not really accurate. Last time I sent it 2 days before it was due and received it back in a week no problem, so did my colleague.

Does anyone knows the number where to call?

The "2 days before" rule would only appear to be accurate in the case of the Chiang Mai immigration office. You take it as being the gospel for all other immigration offices in LOS as well at your peril!

The number you need to call is either 053277510 or 053282532 according to http://www.thaivisa.com/immigration_phone-0.html

My wife called them they said they have not received anything. How is this possible. Wrote address myself paid return EMS saw guy scan it and send it on it's way. Will try to go to post office here and see if it came back.

And if it hasn't turned up back at the post office, ask them for the tracking number & check for delivery online yourself. Would not surprise me in the slightest if whoever informed your wife that it had not been received did so off the top of their head without checking!

My report was due 12 January 2015 at Nakhon Pathom. Sent copies of required documents plus original TM47 receipt EMS, 24 December.

Thailand Post online tracking system showed "success" delivery before lunch on 26 December (more than 15 days before due date).

I printed Thailand Post tracking record, and kept it (just in case what has happened, happened.)

Also kept original and photocopy of EMS receipt from date of posting, copy of original TM47, and copy of original TM47 receipt.

Phoned Nakhon Pathjom Immigratation Office (5 times on different days over last 2 weeks) always busy, or someone just hangs up.

E-mailed them. E-mail returned, failed delivery. (Address taken from Immigration Main Web-site).

So, I am going to:

Wait until next report due (12 April). As this is slap-bang in Songkran, will go in person 15 days before this date, (around end of March).

Present them with new TM47 for new 90 day report, copy of my letter to them, and photocopies of all of the above, plus print-out of returned e-mail,

and tell them smilingly, "TM47 bai-set m'ai rap, khrap". Will report here what happens.

Tough break. Just a tip, I take photos of all important receipts, my passport, visas, work permit etc etc and upload them to a cloud. Even if I lose the paper and my phone I can still get a copy off the internet. These documents are too hard to get to not save some record.

If you had sent via EMS (just a few extra baht), then you would be able to track it and know that it arrived at its destination. Then you could breathe more easily.

The OP did state he sent it by EMS but the receipt with the tracking number was accidentally thrown away.

Your local Post Office should be able to help if you can remember the date you sent it.

They record all EMS postings on a separate daily sheet.

Failing that, you'll have to attend in person and pay the fine.

Don't rely on contact details given on Immigration websites.

Amnat Charoen still have their old address displayed and they moved over 2 years ago.

If you have tracked any post that you still have a slip for or remember the number, all recent tracking numbers will be shown in a drop down window when you start to enter the details.

My report was due 12 January 2015 at Nakhon Pathom. Sent copies of required documents plus original TM47 receipt EMS, 24 December.

Thailand Post online tracking system showed "success" delivery before lunch on 26 December (more than 15 days before due date).

I printed Thailand Post tracking record, and kept it (just in case what has happened, happened.)

Also kept original and photocopy of EMS receipt from date of posting, copy of original TM47, and copy of original TM47 receipt.

Phoned Nakhon Pathjom Immigratation Office (5 times on different days over last 2 weeks) always busy, or someone just hangs up.

E-mailed them. E-mail returned, failed delivery. (Address taken from Immigration Main Web-site).

So, I am going to:

Wait until next report due (12 April). As this is slap-bang in Songkran, will go in person 15 days before this date, (around end of March).

Present them with new TM47 for new 90 day report, copy of my letter to them, and photocopies of all of the above, plus print-out of returned e-mail,

and tell them smilingly, "TM47 bai-set m'ai rap, khrap". Will report here what happens.

I had a TM47 lost internally in an Immigration office. Sent a copy of the Thailand Post tracking record with a new form by email which resolved the problem. However, in your case send them by EMS as all else has failed.

Edited by Anon999

Okay want your opinion people.

Yesterday I called with my wife to immigration in CHiang Mai. 90 department took my passport number and said they have not received anything.

Since I don't have receipt of EMS, I calculated approximate date when I sent it. Went back to post office in the university and they found out I sent it on 15th January and printed receipt. They also said and printed out paper it says Immigration officer name Jintana singed and got it on 16th of January at 4pm. <deleted>?

Called back again after digging for 10 minutes they said they dispatched it on 21 January, but unable to give me tracking number. I paid for return also with EMS. Went back to post office today they said they don't have tracking for return envelop because immigration needs to give me that and scan it into the system for tracking. So I have no idea where the slip is now. I had university check all mail delivered and nothing is there.

Post script to my own post below:

Yesterday, 18 February, the return receipt for my 90 day report arrived, in the mail, in the pre-paid envelope I supplied.

Note my report date was 12 January. However, the date stamped on the reply slip was 12 February, and next report due 12 May.

Mistake by Immigration or not, I got a whole extra month. Good for me, as my next extension of stay is due 18 May.

So, in just one trip, I can combine both my next 90 day report with my extension of stay. Nice. Some clouds do have a silver lining....

Oh, and the receipt was the "new" type reported my TV members. Bar coded, computer printed, and with big red government stamp on it.

So, I am going to: