Dog Repellents - How To Sleep At Night

sillyfools

SLINGSHOT, 20 baht and a good aim.

just like the neighborhood kids have.

The dogs are now trained NOT to come anywhere near my house. it really works. The roosters are still learning :o

So remind me , at which point does John Stitch the non stop dancer make his entrance stage right?

I would recommend poeple who is thinking of buying or renting a house to make several trips at night to the location, to get an idea if there is going to be a problem.

I turned down two nice houses by doing this,but i still got stuck with a problem as somebody moved next door with a dog.

I wonder if that barking device works,it looks like the anwser,I bet you could sell hundreds of them in Thailand.

Mandy

I remember all my life

raining down as cold as ice.

Shadows of a man,

a face through a window cryin' in the night,

the night goes into

Morning just another day;

happy people pass my way.

Looking in their eyes,

I see a memory I never realized how happy you made me.

Oh Mandy well,

you came and you gave without taking,

but I sent you away.

Oh, Mandy well,

kissed me and stopped me from shaking,

and I need you today.

Oh, Mandy!

I'm standing on the edge of time;

I've walked away when love was mine.

Caught up in a world of uphill climbing,

the tears are in my mind and nothin' in rhyming.

Oh Mandy well,

you came and you gave without taking,

but I sent you away.

Oh, Mandy well,

kissed me and stopped me from shaking,

and I need you today.

Oh, Mandy!

Yesterday's a dream

I face the morning

Crying on a breeze

The pain is calling

Oh Mandy

Well, you came and you gave without taking

But I sent you away oh, Mandy

Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking

And I need you today Oh, Mandy

you came and you gave without taking

But I sent you away oh, Mandy

Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking

And I need you

Or you could try Homer's version

Oh Mindy, you came and you gave without flaking,

But I sent you Ben-gay,

Oh Andy, you kissed me and stopped me from something,

And I...

Oh Margie, you came and you found me a turkey,

On my vacation away from workie...

Cheaper than the zappo-matic

Guest IT Manager
sillyfools...

as u can read from recent comments those ppl do not care about your problem (and animals in general). just ignore.

got the same probs too (but extend it by motorcycle and heavy truck noise). unfortunately I do not really know any solutions except moving to more silent spots.

anyway, IF you (ever) discover a good way to get rid of the major noise pollution do not hesitate to let me know...

arse

Short Fuse

I know how maddening this problem can be. I had the same problem with a town house that was surrounded by those mad, horrible, hairy, genitically corrupted yapper dogs that middle class Thais seem to think are so cute. After a month of no sleep and talking politely with the neighbors and nothing changing, I finally broke my lease on the place. However, my Japanese wife first went to the Tourist Police and politely explained our problem. After her modest charm and her okay Thai language, they sent down a young officer in a tight brown skirt and a beret who then talked to the landlord. Complete deposit was handed over by the Chinese landlord as we all smiled and tut-tutted about the situation. My fault, a bit, as I should have checked out the neighborhood first, but I really liked the house. The next house I leased I came by at night first for a dog check before I committed to it.

Besides that, don't have any other answers besides ground glass inside a piece of meat, or round pieces of lead 5.56mm in diameter delivered at very high velocity.

Sad how selfish and inconsiderate Thais can be about this problem. They must sleep like zombies!

Not to sound too glib here but Smith & Wesson make some excellent dog repellents. But in a more practical vein, the slingshot idea will probably work better for you.

You have my condolences. One place I lived - my neighbor right behind me raised fighting cocks. I used to wake up real early... :o

hoooo, boy...lets talk about pet fighting cocks in small shithole places in Central America and trouble with sleep. It is never cock a doodle doo it is shriek, shrriek, shriek such that no one sleeps after 4 am...one starts and the others follow...

I have recurring nightmares...laughing savages petting their chickens and wondering what the gringo is annoyed about...