Pattaya vs Detroit

mike2011

You will probably find that there are fewer Ford workers in Detroit than Pattaya. Which probably means that it is safer as you wont be run off the road by a Ford Everest on a life or death mission to get an employees wife to a coffee morning.

Edited by Oink

I feel I can walk through the streets of Pattaya during the day and not get mugged....

It may feel that way but the many tourists who have been mugged in places like Pratumnak would probably disagree with you.

That said there are places in the world that are much more dangerous than Pattaya and I never worry about leaving my condo at any time of day or night to go to the local shops etc.

I feel I can walk through the streets of Pattaya during the day and not get mugged....

It may feel that way but the many tourists who have been mugged in places like Pratumnak would probably disagree with you.

That said there are places in the world that are much more dangerous than Pattaya and I never worry about leaving my condo at any time of day or night to go to the local shops etc.

Yes and detroit is scary dangerous

"FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics released Monday show that Detroit logged 316 murders and non-negligent manslaughters last year, with a rate of 45 per 100,000 people. That's the highest of U.S. cities with more than 200,000 residents and 10 times the national rate. The city also had 14,500 total violent crimes in 2013"

• Like 1