"Orgy-offering" Thai sisters nabbed for preying on foreigners

Thaivisa News

Pattaya, Chon Buri:- Two Thai sisters have been arrested for having been preying on old foreign men, mostly farang. The victims were offered “orgy sex” but they ended up being drugged and robbed instead.

Pattaya police chief Pol Col Sukthat Pumphanmuang told a press conference Wednesday morning that the two suspects were arrested at 9 pm on Jomthien Beach while they were allegedly hunting for their preys.

The two were identified as Netrsai Panyakham, 40, and Manee Panyakham, 39. Both came from Tak.

Sukthat said the Chon Buri police chief ordered him to form a special team to hunt the two women down after tourist police in Pattya have received complaints from several old foreign men that they have been drugged and robbed by two women during the past few months.

Sukthat said the two always approached aged foreign tourists and offered the victims to have sex with both of them at the same time. They mostly took their preys to a hotel room they had prepared or sometimes to the hotel rooms of the victims.

They admitted that they had robbed the tourists this way several times and they chose only old men as they found that they were easy to be deceived and drugged.

Sukthat said the two claimed they could not remember details of their crimes, except the three last ones when they drugged and robbed two French men and Indian man.

They said they had bought strong sedative from Rayong and mixed the medicine in beer or put it into oranges for their preys to eat. When their preys became unmovable or unconscious, they made off with their cash.

Sukthat said the two robbed their latest victim of Bt140,000 at the Welcome Inn on February 11.

Police urged tourists who think they have been robbed by the two to come to the Pattaya police station to identify them.

They caught a gang doing this last year in Hua Hin, they were coming into town and looking for older guys in bars on their own.

From what I read and heard locally about this the women who did it lived in Bangkok and travelled around the country to places like Hua Hin, Pattaya and others looking for victims.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Heartless, souless, predatory animals.

I can only presume that you are referring to the punters who exploit the local population and consider arranging an orgy totally acceptable. They are far more heartless, soulless, predatory animals as any working girl .

But of course- in the true fashion of so many TV members who consider that sleeping with prostitutes is an almost every day occurance - you are not referring to the sexpats
I may be wrong?

Exactly, if these guys thought with their big head instead of their little one then they'd not get in trouble. Ironic that sex pats think it's merely a business transaction, even though it's illegal in most countries.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Heartless, souless, predatory animals.

I can only presume that you are referring to the punters who exploit the local population and consider arranging an orgy totally acceptable. They are far more heartless, soulless, predatory animals as any working girl .

But of course- in the true fashion of so many TV members who consider that sleeping with prostitutes is an almost every day occurance - you are not referring to the sexpats

I may be wrong?

Exactly, if these guys thought with their big head instead of their little one then they'd not get in trouble. Ironic that sex pats think it's merely a business transaction, even though it's illegal in most countries.

Who are you guys trying to impress ?? It's usually the the preacher who fails to pray every night.....

• Like 1

It reads:

"Sukthat said the Chon Buri police chief ordered him to form a special team to hunt the two women down after tourist police in Pattya have received complaints from several old foreign men that they have been drugged and robbed by two women during the past few months."

It should read:

"Sukthat said the Chon Buri police chief ordered him to form a special team to hunt the two women down after tourist police in Pattya have received complaints from several old foreign men that they have been drugged and robbed by two OLD THAI women during the past few months".

That sure was the long way around to make a simple point.

Here, try it this way.

The article said, " . . . they chose only old men as they found that they were easy to be deceived and drugged . . . ." What it should have said, " . . . they chose only old men as they found no young man would even look at the two old crones . . . "

• Like 1

i got robbed january 12/13..all i remember is i went to katsiree bar soi bukhao...i was alone...2 ladies spoke to me and came and sat at my table...

i went for a piss..came back..thats all i remember....i got back to my room...above 7/11..opposite chaba hut...

the room had been turned over....i lost 3 gold wedding rings...2 seiko watch galaxy 5 phone...cash and bank cards..

done the police report...and thats it

i have no idea how i got from the bar where i went or how i got home....for sure i do not drink a lot as i am diabetic...so the most i would have had is 2 chang beers...

i am back in the uk now....if any one sees these girls photo on tv or any where can you pm ..me and get copies for me...

i have the poice email to contact them...if i find out any thing

many thanx

i got robbed january 12/13..all i remember is i went to katsiree bar soi bukhao...i was alone...2 ladies spoke to me and came and sat at my table...

i went for a piss..came back..thats all i remember....i got back to my room...above 7/11..opposite chaba hut...

the room had been turned over....i lost 3 gold wedding rings...2 seiko watch galaxy 5 phone...cash and bank cards..

done the police report...and thats it

i have no idea how i got from the bar where i went or how i got home....for sure i do not drink a lot as i am diabetic...so the most i would have had is 2 chang beers...

i am back in the uk now....if any one sees these girls photo on tv or any where can you pm ..me and get copies for me...

i have the poice email to contact them...if i find out any thing

many thanx

Mate sitting back and waiting for the Thai police do actually do something is a waste of time. Go to the station and check these women out and see if it is them at least.

I would be annoying the stuffing out of them, even offer a reward if you want some action....

I was approached by two women on beach road who offered me a orgy, come on they said, it will be just like winning the lottery,,,,,, so we went back to the hotel & stripped off,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They were right,,,,,,,,,,, six matching balls,,,,,',

Years ago, three ladies in the Thermae offered me an orgy; I took them back to my hotel. Sometime in the middle of the day, I awoke to piss and noted my gold chain was gone. I looked in my pants pocket, sure enough my money and wallet were gone, as were my class ring and watch. In a rage, I looked around and saw all three girls still asleep in bed. I found all my things on top of the armoire, out of sight. So, I jump-started the orgy. It's good to keep your wits about you even when drunk.

• Like 1