Drugging and Robbery Suspects arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

Drugging and Robbery Suspects arrested by Pattaya Police

rob-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Tuesday Morning, Pattaya Police announced the arrest of two 40 year old women who are suspected of drugging and then robbing foreign tourists.

Police Colonel Sukthat held a press conference and confirmed the arrest of Khun Naetsai and Khun Manee, who were apprehended at a rented apartment in Jomtien.

The arrests were prompted by a complaint from three Frenchmen who reportedly met the suspects on the Beach and took them back to their rooms where the men were given beer laced with sleeping tablets. While they were asleep the suspects stole items of value and left before the men regained consciousness.

During questioning the women claimed this was the first time they had done this, however Police believe they can connect the suspects to three other similar cases from 2014 and 2015.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/171958/drugging-and-robbery-suspects-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-19

Geez just how pissed were they before they picked up these ladies? They definately aren't fussy these froggies, if it's still breathing it will do.

I was thinking these were blind guys. I can't imagine anyone being that pissed.

• Like 1

Geez just how pissed were they before they picked up these ladies? They definately aren't fussy these froggies, if it's still breathing it will do.

You woud need to be drugged out your head to even contemplate a threesome with these older women. I wouldn't even give them it for free never mind them helping themsleves to my personal belongings .....

Edited by ScotBkk
  • Like 1

You sure about the "still breathing bit" ? whistling.gif

chooka is just being his usual kind self coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Probably they're so old doing this because they can't make money by being 'straight' prostitutes. Since those days are over they need a bigger pay out on the occasional times they actually get someone interested.

When I used to go to my favourite street bar towards lower Sukhumvit, one night a couple of Scandinavians turned up drunk out of their minds with 3 middle aged ladies attached like leeches. Smiling and laughing at the guys jokes, encouraging more drinks but with lots of eye contact and little comments between themselves.

Two of the three were very very far beyond their better looking days, overweight and grandmother age. The other was obviously the one with the pulling power: still slim, pretty in the way Thai fuglies tend to be attractive to the just-off-the-boat brigade, probably about 36-40 years old.

I actually hailed the guys and told them to take care of themselves. The 3 ladies all gave me absolute daggers then began encouraging their marks to go elsewhere.

The women in the picture for this story actually look better than the two with the guys I saw, though their mutton-dressed-as-lamb friend serving as the main bait was just your average 35-40 year old Sukhumvit slapper.