Greenline bus tickets - Suthep Road Soi 4

JulieM

Can anyone confirm that it is possible to book Greenline bus tickets at an office on Suthep Road Soi 4? I saw one post that mentioned it is possible. If yes, any hints as to where Suthep Road Soi 4 is would help. I can't seem to find it on the maps.

I use to book on their website and pay at 7/11, but that option doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Edited by JulieM

Assume you mean the green bus. If yes then the agency office is right opposite macdonalds at the lights. In a small parade of shops right behind the police traffic cobtrol desk.

Been there myself to book several mae sai trips just 20bt comission to the girl there. Very handy.

She also represents other bus companies such as Phetprasert.

Edited by eyecatcher
  • Like 1

Green bus. That's it. Thanks.

If getting to the Arcade is convenient for you, then buying Greenbus tickets there is usually hassle-free.

The ticket office is located in Terminal 3 [the new one], and has four ticket windows. The staff are courteous and efficient.

Happy trails!

There is also one on Suthep Rd., Soi 4, about 700 meters west of the canal Rd.. Soi 4 is where the True office was, now it's Segoi BBQ. There is also one inside the moat....don't recall where.....but I know the other travel agents charge about 100 thb for a bus ticket. It's risky to assume you can just go to Arcade, buy a ticket and go, even if it is chiang Rai...you might be in for a surprise.