Top 10 Chinese Copy Bikes

funny!

Yes it is actually.

The 3rd bike on the list; they write that the frame looks like it's build with Ikea furniture bits leftoverscheesy.gifclap2.gif

They still have a long way to go before any serious bike enthusiast will buy them, it will certainly not be their main bike.

• Like 1

The R6 with 150cc air cooled single is entertaining - but I think the Haray 300 is the same as the Ryuka RX3 - and although it's clearly 'inspired' by the GS 800 and the Triumph Tiger 800 - it's a decent lightweight adventure bike and is a unique concept.

I wish Honda would make a 300cc adventure bike based on the CB300 - especially if it came with a screen and luggage as standard.

And I can never understand why Chinese bikes always seem to be sold under 3 or 4 different brands for the same bike?

The R6 with 150cc air cooled single is entertaining - but I think the Haray 300 is the same as the Ryuka RX3 - and although it's clearly 'inspired' by the GS 800 and the Triumph Tiger 800 - it's a decent lightweight adventure bike and is a unique concept.

I wish Honda would make a 300cc adventure bike based on the CB300 - especially if it came with a screen and luggage as standard.

And I can never understand why Chinese bikes always seem to be sold under 3 or 4 different brands for the same bike?

they have a such bike elsewhere and not here unfortunately. cb500x should be better though.

http://www.honda.com.br/motos/Paginas/nova-xre-300.aspx

Rally%202015%20com%20selo.png

• Like 1

No Gusto Rumba on the list? That was an awful bike copied from the BMW 650GS.

Isn't #3, the Jonway yy250 the same as the Gusto Rumba?

Saw one once in Kanchanaburi. Owned by a Yank who thought it 'looked just like a Harley'!!!!!!

yep, that is gusto rumba - what a name! - too.

you know chinese bikes are generic and you can put any brand on them. same as keeway/benelli duo.

Odd... I don't remember seeing motorcycles when I lived in China.. saw of course.. millions of bicycles and scooters..

bc fascists banned the motorcycles at major cites!

Edited by ll2