Giuliani questions Obama's love of US; Democrats cry foul

webfact

I'm sure that you are way smarter than Charles Krauthammer. cheesy.gif

Charles Krauthammer (/ˈkraʊt.hæmər/; born March 13, 1950) is an American Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist, author, political commentator, and physician. His weekly column is syndicated to more than 400 newspapers worldwide.[1] He is a contributing editor to the Weekly Standard and a nightly panelist on Fox News' Special Report with Bret Baier. He was a weekly panelist on the PBS news program Inside Washington from 1990 until it ceased production in December 2013.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Krauthammer

So this Krauthammer is paid by Roger Ailes?

You do know, Roger won't give airtime to anybody that doesn't follow his orthodoxy?

MSNBC doesn't let its talking heads knowingly lie.

Absolutely delusional. blink.png

So, you admire FOX but dislike MSNBC?

They both will twist the story and lie to promote a political agenda.

Only a numbskull would reference these garbage shows to form a political opinion....then comment here.

• Like 1

No doubt about it. Our economy is doing well. New construction is booming in both places I live. That is not Obama. That is old fashion hard work of American peoe and the resolve of the American people not to fail.

I spent 08 on working with 2 of the 5 largest banks, the Fed and the FDIC to nurse my client banks back to health. There were some very smart people running that show and Obama was not one of them. Our economy was going to cycle no matter who was President from 08 on.

I voted for Obama and was an avid supporter until the IRS, AP and then Putin schooling him embarrassingly in Syria and with Snowden. Went downhill from there.

The situation in Eastern Europe is dangerous. Writing Putin off as a "paper tiger" is a mistake. Obama obviously does not because he is terrified of Putin. Every time Putin says "Don't you dare," Obama backs down.

We have serious problems if Putin screws with any NATO States/countries because Obama will back down and then what? Putin will likely use a similar hybrid attack throughout the Baltics now that he has seen the West's utter inability to deal with that approach in the Ukraine.

I watch more HGTV and weather channel than news. I watch more CNN than Fox. You don't have to be a bigot or a Fox News watcher to see that Obama is weak and impotent to deal with the big issues.

removed posts because I did not like themtongue.png Ok ok, to allow reply

I don't get it. everyone is ready to blame Obama for everything that goes wrong, Yet anything that goes right, was going to happen anyway.

If it was going to happen anyway, why did it not happen in Europe yet?

Ohh yea I forgot it is the hard work of the American people,Obama's policies had nothing to do with it. too bad the European people can't be as hard workingwhistling.gif

Oh don't worry, the big deficits early on were all Obama's fault.

The recovery is all down to the Republican "feelgood effect".

You're never going to win with these chumps, they'll believe anything Fox News tells them.

biggrin.png

And Fox tells them what they want to hear. There are more right wing nutters in Thailand then there are in Alabama.

Worthy of reposting.

Wondering which name Rudy is posting under....biggrin.png

....or names...

• Like 1

Draw your own conclusions on Sharpton. He's one of MSNBC's prime showmen.

Good example Chuckd but why don't you post a vid of one of the FOX fools too? Both stations are disgusting, no?

This clown and Guiliani definitely cancel each other out.

Good example Chuckd but why don't you post a vid of one of the FOX fools too? Both stations are disgusting, no?

I would, but you see, I like Fox. Sadly I don't get them and haven't watched the network for nearly seven years.

So, you see. I am no expert on Fox...unlike all you liberals that seem to incessantly watch the channel.

• Like 2

I would, but you see, I like Fox. Sadly I don't get them and haven't watched the network for nearly seven years.

So, you see. I am no expert on Fox...unlike all you liberals that seem to incessantly watch the channel.

Shame that, you might have learned what the "P" stood for in "P5+1".

wink.png

Edited by Chicog

Perhaps. Then again, perhaps not.

You're probably right. That's a bit too complex for the average Fox News viewer.

Which is probably why they never seem to mention that the US is not the only country involved in negotiations with Iran - it always just seems to be along the lines of "Obama is being weak on Iran!" or some such tosh.

• Like 1

Giuliani: Obama influenced by communists since youth

“He (obama) was educated by people who were critics of the US. And he has not been able to overcome those influences.”

http://nypost.com/2015/02/21/giuliani-obama-influenced-by-communists-since-youth/

Questioning if the US president elected by his own people is communist or not and making it an issue in the media, he he... As a European I find this very odd.

• Like 1

You blast MSNBC but you "like FOX" ?

So you're not OK with the unethical, sensationalist, fake journalism of MSNBC. What they do is wrong.... but you give FOX a pass because you are conservitive and agree with their agenda.

Wait...don't put Sharpton in with those tools. Not a fan, but he's not in the same league with those two. MSNBC doesn't let its talking heads knowingly lie. Fox encourages it. There are no scruples or journalistic standards at Fox. They make shit up.

Google the 50 Fox Lies Vine as seen on the Daily Show. That's Fox News.

What is far more shocking, google Obama's lies. Talk about someone with no scruples, but that's just Obama. Giuliani spoke the truth about Obama.

Since you mentioned Sharpton, it is mind boggling a person like Sharpton would be given access to Obama. What's that saying, "birds of a feather stick together."

It is fact neither Sen McCain in the 2008 campaign for president nor Gov Mitt Romney during the 2012 campaign raised a single one of the claims that are constantly and relentlessly being presented and doggedly pursued at these many threads over an extended period of time.

Of course former mayor Giulliani was briefly a presidential candidate in 2008 before he washed out but even he didn't raise any issue of Barack Obama supposedly not being raised a Republican party baby and WASP.

Outside of each campaign the far right did raise some of these issues and some of these issues did work their way to the mainstream of the respective campaign, but they were very few and were of no significance, same as now with all of the thousand other wild and off the wall claims against the president's fidelity of office, loyalty to the Constitution, patriotism, his Americanism broadly speaking.

Just think, if McCain or Romney had brought even half of these issues forward during either campaign, or both, how things might be different today, especially going back to 2008 when Gov Palin could have led the charge.

So maybe there were reasons all of the garbage was omitted by each R party candidate for president despite the fact each of 'em turned up a loser to the national electorate.

So you're not OK with the unethical, sensationalist, fake journalism of MSNBC. What they do is wrong.... but you give FOX a pass because you are conservitive and agree with their agenda.

Yeah, and I like chocolate ice cream. What's your problem with that?

Get a life.

Except for Joesanunu , sorry if I missed any one else one else, you are all making my point.

The truth of the matter is, that rational thought has left the building. Welcome to the news entertainment era,

When solving an equation graphically you plot points on a graph, where these points intersect is your solution, the more points you plot, the pore precise the answer to your question

a narrow point of view will give you an answer that is close to the truth but not the whole truth, that's where the problem resides

What you are all saying is partly true, but it is not the whole true,

Giuliani and company, are masters of Truthiness. they are telling you what you want to hear. and you pay them handsomely

I am only sorry I cant do it, I suffer from a medical condition called integrity.tongue.png

• Like 1

Yeah, and I like chocolate ice cream. What's your problem with that?

Get a life.

Chocolate Ice cream is fattening, fatty deposits Impede blood flow to the brain.........................................tongue.png

• Like 1

FOX News is entertaining and make people that usually are reluctant to watch news become glued to the sofa. They made the bombing of Iraq look like a computergame.

• Like 1

Wait...don't put Sharpton in with those tools. Not a fan, but he's not in the same league with those two. MSNBC doesn't let its talking heads knowingly lie. Fox encourages it. There are no scruples or journalistic standards at Fox. They make shit up.

What is far more shocking, google Obama's lies. Talk about someone with no scruples, but that's just Obama. Giuliani spoke the truth about Obama.

Since you mentioned Sharpton, it is mind boggling a person like Sharpton would be given access to Obama. What's that saying, "birds of a feather stick together."

What these Obama lovers and Fox haters seem to be forgetting, or ignoring, is that Giuliani has every right to say what he said.

They don't have to agree with it, but most of them would be happy to take away his right to say it...because they don't agree with it.

If conservatives don't like to listen to what people say or what a network broadcasts, they simply don't watch the network.

Liberals don't think anybody should be allowed to watch it...but they can't seem to stay away from it themselves.

They're all hypocrites.

This is all just more deflection from the IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare problems that are surrounding this administration.

Any old port in a storm.

Any old port in a storm.

Do kindly continue to provide forecasts and predictions of further stormy winds and far out atmospherics to include new and more raging rhetoric from the extreme right.

thumbsup.gif

What these Obama lovers and Fox haters seem to be forgetting, or ignoring, is that Giuliani has every right to say what he said.

They don't have to agree with it, but most of them would be happy to take away his right to say it...because they don't agree with it.

If conservatives don't like to listen to what people say or what a network broadcasts, they simply don't watch the network.

Liberals don't think anybody movshould be allowed to watch it...but they can't seem to stay away from it themselves.

They're all hypocrites.

This is all just more deflection from the IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare problems that are surrounding this administration.

Any old port in a storm.

before you can disagree with some one you have to hear what they has to say

and possess a broad point of view so that you might understand it

Freedom of speech s the foundation of this country, but there are limits to it, for instance you are not free to yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater unless there is a fire, you are not entitled to engage in slander, there are profanity laws, and in a civilized world there is common courtesy and respect for institutions. The presidency, is such institution

The US unlike other countries who are held together by a majority of people from a particular ethnic group, is held together by it's institutions, erosion of these institutions , will undermine it's national integrity.

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

Liberals don't think anybody movshould be allowed to watch it...but they can't seem to stay away from it themselves.

They're all hypocrites.

Any old port in a storm.

before you can disagree with some one you have to hear what they has to say

and possess a broad point of view so that you might understand it

Freedom of speech s the foundation of this country, but there are limits to it, for instance you are not free to yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater unless there is a fire, you are not entitled to engage in slander, there are profanity laws, and in a civilized world there is common courtesy and respect for institutions. The presidency, is such institution

The US unlike other countries who are held together by a majority of people from a particular ethnic group, is held together by it's institutions, erosion of these institutions , will undermine it's national integrity.

The post demonstrates a comprehension and analysis of the United States that the far right wingers have no notions of, so thx for that and for the vital perspective too. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Liberals don't think anybody should be allowed to watch it...but they can't seem to stay away from it themselves.

They're all hypocrites.

Any old port in a storm.

Any old port in a storm.

Do kindly continue to provide forecasts and predictions of further stormy winds and far out atmospherics to include new and more raging rhetoric from the extreme right.

thumbsup.gif

Stay tuned. Storm could are gathering.

• Like 2

They're all hypocrites.

Any old port in a storm.

Any old port in a storm.

thumbsup.gif

Stay tuned. Storm could are gathering.

There is a Shit storm coming, laugh.png

[media]

[media] Edited by sirineou

Yes, of course it's completely absurd, but this is what passes for logic in the mind of both left and right wing hyperpartisans.

They view politics as a game that is played out in soundbites and blog posts, and points are awarded to whomever takes the most extreme stance. Moderation, cooperation, and compromise are considered to be signs of weakness, and something to be purged.

Just look at what's happening with the funding of the DHS. They knew they had no chance of stopping the executive action in congress, but they "wanted to make a statement". Then when the courts stepped in and produced the result that they wanted, they still insisted on pressing forward and they are now putting the security of the nation at risk. And for what? God help them and the Republican party should anything horrible happen during a shutdown of the DHS.

• Like 1