Strangest toilet in Bangkok ?

berybert

On the way to the park in Asoke today and I noticed this toilet. It is the strangest place I have even come across a loo (no laughing at the back).

Right by the canal viewable from the bridge and the road. As I walked away I noticed another one also that is almost on the pavement.

I have seen holes in the ground in places not expected before, but these are proper toilets.

post-227968-0-87925700-1424418844_thumb.post-227968-0-72141300-1424418930_thumb.post-227968-0-34694700-1424419017_thumb.post-227968-0-56485300-1424419092_thumb.

We had one on our farm.
The house builders installed it when they arrived and used it while they were on-site.
They took the little house with them when they left so it looks strange out in the open like that.
Image: Our naked throne - the blue loo

We had one on our farm.
The house builders installed it when they arrived and used it while they were on-site.
They took the little house with them when they left so it looks strange out in the open like that.
Image: Our naked throne - the blue loo

I have exactly the same thing - in white though.

Do the birds line up and scrutinise...then pull out boards giving marks for effort and artistic performance?

cheesy.gif

This wasn't in a game park but the real jungle.

Believe me points for performance was the last thing on your mind while trying to relax enough to --- Erm! perform w00t.gif

smile.png

• Like 1