Goodbye Rex.

berybert

Well at least one is the right way up !

How do you get a picture the right way up ??

I have posted in the past 3 or more pictures, all saved on PC the correct way up, yet one or more will come out in a post on its side. ?

Tried putting the picture on its side hoping it will come out right way up.. and re posting is still the same, the odd pictures no matter what I do will only post on here sideways..

Please, would love to lean how to get them the right way up.

Well at least one is the right way up !

How do you get a picture the right way up ??

I have posted in the past 3 or more pictures, all saved on PC the correct way up, yet one or more will come out in a post on its side. ?

Tried putting the picture on its side hoping it will come out right way up.. and re posting is still the same, the odd pictures no matter what I do will only post on here sideways..

Please, would love to lean how to get them the right way up.

Turn the computer on its side.

No good asking me I'm afraid, I am in the dark ages still where computers are concerned.

Turn the computer on its side.

No good asking me I'm afraid, I am in the dark ages still where computers are concerned.

There I can help you, about 6 months or so ago my Power supply fan became very noisy, so my PC is on it side for past 6 months, works perfectly with NO click click noise from PSU fan sound...

So 'Turn the computer on its side.' make NO difference at all. appears pot luck on here when posting a picture if its the right way up.sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0H2ViQW7Pp

Edited by ignis