Is your partner faithful?

Pik

My wife is100% faithful, 100 % honest and 100% adored by me

So you keep her shackled to the bed, and beaten into subservience you mean wink.png

If my wife behaves herself, sometimes as a special treat I will unshackle her and allow her into the kitchen to either fetch another beer or knock me up a chip butty.

That's might generous of you, any chance she can make on for me to. Feeling a bit peckish

So you keep her shackled to the bed, and beaten into subservience you mean wink.png

If my wife behaves herself, sometimes as a special treat I will unshackle her and allow her into the kitchen to either fetch another beer or knock me up a chip butty.

That's might generous of you, any chance she can make on for me to. Feeling a bit peckish

I think I need glasses..I swore RGS wrote "to either felch another beer..."laugh.png

• Like 2

I think I need glasses..I swore RGS wrote "to either felch another beer..."laugh.png

Clearly you have featured in too many cuckold movies, because mr RGS, wrote no such thing.

Mr sp, if you have fallen on hard times, let me know and I will throw a few $$$$$ your way. ;)

If she ain't into you, she's into someone else.

This is usually the crucial factor most cuckolds don't see. Rarely do they say their wife was all over them.

The long-standing winners are the guys who have no doubts their wife is into them. It doesn't have to revolve around sex, in fact for the very long-standing winners it's more about having a best friend who is a life partner.

Anyone who is just going through the motions in their marriage should be wary, but unfortunately it's exactly those guys who can't tell the difference between going through the motions and a wife who is actually into you.

This fine wisdom comes from someone who has never married, so I obviously know what I'm talking about! Actually, I was with someone for 11 years before we made a mutual decision to move on and we're still friends now.

Anyway, my point is that most cuckolds tend to lack insight, which is why they're often the last to find out.

• Like 2

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/801431-its-official-thailand-fails-the-most-at-monogamy/

Guess this sums it up nicely, if we use this statistic than 56% of TV's members wives and GF's are playing hide the sausage with other people ...wink.png

56% ?? its much, much higher than that. Anyone who belives it when they say they love you, is nothing more than a fool. If she is pretty, under 40, and sexy, then she has a Thai boyfriend. Guaranteed.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/801431-its-official-thailand-fails-the-most-at-monogamy/

Guess this sums it up nicely, if we use this statistic than 56% of TV's members wives and GF's are playing hide the sausage with other people ...wink.png

56% ?? its much, much higher than that. Anyone who belives it when they say they love you, is nothing more than a fool. If she is pretty, under 40, and sexy, then she has a Thai boyfriend. Guaranteed.

How much she get you for ?

• Like 2

Probably his stock of mama noodles

• Like 1

Oh great, I love reading these, "my girl done me wrong" threads.

Please make sure to include pertinent details such as, where you met her, how long after meeting did she take to get you on the great road north to apache country, how much sin sot was paid, how much you paid her every month, how much worthless paddy land were you suckered into buying, was the farang mansion one storey or two (may well have been loss of face involved) did her brother sleep over to act as security when you were back in farangistan, how long before the lights came on.

Alternatively just post a total amount.

There are least two towns in Thailand I can think of, that if I was a betting man my money would be on thats where she comes from.

• Like 2

I have no reason to believe otherwise , we have been together nearly 10 years and she took my 2 young kids on when i separated from my first wife,she doesn't drink and shes happy with the simple life (Thats where I come in) My kids think the world of her and so as not to balls things up I don't mess about any more either. Sometimes its not work risking your family for the sake of a bunk up

• Like 2

My wife thinks I'm too controlling...

At least, that's what she wrote in her diary last month---and secretly texted to 2 friends.................................coffee1.gif

Time to unload her. If she's secrrtly texting that, what else is she saying? Probably unfavorable too.

You probably spend more on her on a night out than she is capable of earning in a month (unless she's a hooker) but she accuses you?? Bitch!! Give her the high jump.

Edited by F4UCorsair

I know guys that live in Pattaya....they ONLY look for girls who have sponsors thatare out of the country working......they pay for nothing....and the girls often time pay for movies, dinners and vacations...

If you have Thai gf that your sending money to.....chances are she is a Time Share

• Like 1