A whole lotta woman, yeah-yeah-yeah

You're a whole lotta woman

A whole lotta woman

A whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

You're a whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta woman, yeah-yeah-yeah

• Like 1

so what is the purpose of your question? does it make you feel better to hear from others about cheating partners?

grow up and get a life... coffee1.gif

do not worry, i have a life

just want to know what other honorable members have to say and looks like you heve nothing to add

New member since 20.2. is always a bit suspicious than, starting such a thread. rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

When I met my GF my major requirement was that she must be unfaithful, because I will be.

She is my best friend and we plan to have a family together. We are at 5 years already. So what if we have other partners. Life is better without the insecurity. And a heck of a lot more fun.

• Like 1

What a very sad topic of conversation. My wife is very good , loves her home and the few local locals. If I go to CNX for a day or two I always phone to let her know I am in bed at 11Pm. Oh oh she loves Salmon , her fav. food. I asked once when the butter was dripping off her chin how much she liked Salmon and she said " My favourlit " Is Salmon better than sex I asked? She said " It is with you ferlung " Oh how we laughed .

All of the above plus insisting on going "shopping" for hours by herself...and during her shopping she could not be contacted because...she left her phone in the car, her battery went dead, she was just window shopping and locked her phone and purse in the trunk of the car...her phone accidentally was turned off...

She is an "EX" now...put up with her mess much longer than I should have...it goes with the culture in Thailand...

They are faithful to the baht...not to intimacy...

• Like 2

so what is the purpose of your question? does it make you feel better to hear from others about cheating partners?

Why so aggressive? Just don't reply or have you been in Thailand too long?

I knew a co-worker who suspected his wife was cheating. Installed Magiceye key logging software on her computer. Turns out, she was. He read her emails to her lover complaining about their marriage. He played dumb, but talked to her about her concerns. Didn't matter. She ended up divorcing him anyway. He talked about it eight years later as if it were yesterday. Are you sure you want to know?

Curious if he will answer this question honestly. Most will not admit to it. Where did you meet your girlfriend ?

EX EX gf

sad to say, online dating site

yes, i know i am stupid because i did not google her name for find out about her

But, i did googel ber new ATM machie Serge, Monnières, Pays De La Loire, France haha

would i meet any girl on a dating site again? NEVER IN MY LIFE

do not worry, i have a life

just want to know what other honorable members have to say and looks like you heve nothing to add

New member since 20.2. is always a bit suspicious than, starting such a thread. rolleyes.gif

looks like you have no life 3000 + post and nothing significant to ad

• Like 1

Stop scaring me dude. I'm getting married next week. We usually have sex twice per day. Before I go to work and before we sleep at night. Would she still?

She will. The question is, will you?

We never had sex problem during mornig, noon, after noon and night

She just need new and easy ATM machie

My wife thinks I'm too controlling...

At least, that's what she wrote in her diary last month---and secretly texted to 2 friends.................................coffee1.gif

Just a pretext to blame you and This is just a start

google; her name, phone mumber(s), email, and you will see

Stop scaring me dude. I'm getting married next week. We usually have sex twice per day. Before I go to work and before we sleep at night. Would she still?

I ignored all warnig signs, because i would not bealive that i do not make make partenr happy.

We had grate sexual relationship, money was never a problem. the only think i can think of is that My ex need something new and new easy ATM mchine. Condo and Car is in My name Only

Good Luck

as per my friend "iif you want a beer, you don't have to buy a brewery"

A TROLL post without a doubt. 31 posts to date and he comes off with this senseless question with his own clueless clues.bah.gif

I ignored all warnig signs, because i would not bealive that i do not make make partenr happy.

We had grate sexual relationship, money was never a problem. the only think i can think of is that My ex need something new and new easy ATM mchine. Condo and Car is in My name Only

Good Luck

as per my friend "iif you want a beer, you don't have to buy a brewery"

You seem to have all the answers now so why are you here in your broken English making a fool of yourself????crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

• Like 1

When I met my GF my major requirement was that she must be unfaithful, because I will be.

She is my best friend and we plan to have a family together. We are at 5 years already. So what if we have other partners. Life is better without the insecurity. And a heck of a lot more fun.

Unbelievable B. S. Lets have an STD party and see who has it the worst in your 5 years of partners each ...cheesy.gif

Mt Thai Wife sure is! It does help that we are together most of the time now.

But as my favorite comic "Red Green" used to say:

"When the women don't find you handsome, they had better find you handy."

So I think the secret to all this is always have your woman wanting something from you. The day this stops, and they realize this, in that they don't need you anymore, they look for someone who they do.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Unbelievable B. S. Lets have an STD party and see who has it the worst in your 5 years of partners each ...cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

There is 3 things that I won't share with anyone in my life.

1) My Car

2) My Dog

3) My Wife

In that order.

It is interesting to note that most of the posts were aimed at the lady side of the faithful discussion. The last time I checked, it takes two to tango. I wonder how many boys are really faithful? Perhaps it is about equal... the number of girls and boys who seek the 'spice of life'.