Body of British man found floating in sea off Phuket

webfact

I wonder if he wandered

Good point Watson! Did he wander from a dead drunk where staff had to carry him to his room just hours earlier. I don't know about the rest of you but when I drank to that point where I sat in the bar is where I fell asleep until afternoon. He must of drank the Red Bulls in the room frig and decided to go for a swim.

Nice resort, drink till you past out and drown in our private beach area at no extra charge.

Go to Finland next summer - there you can place bets for midsummer-eve week time - you can find pools for 1) all casualties, 2) just the drownings, 3) just the traffic or 4) all combined. Usually the midsummers' week tally is between 15 to 25. Less on crappy weather, but hey - the land of thousand lakes x) (a couple of quite usual scenarios: Piss drunk, peeing while standing in a boat, losing your footing and drowning - another one: drinking heavily for the whole day, then go to sauna and drown while going for a swim)

Seriously then; My condoleances to the family and friends.

Typical 'Quality' English tourists. whistling.gif

hes dead you utter moron grow up...

more utter bulls**t on tv, about time these idiots were banned, imagine saying something like that about a dead person, get a ********** life !!!

• Like 1

I never understand what makes for an interesting news article in Thailand. How is "[he] was dressed in a white vest and colourful Bermuda shorts. He also had two wrist band on his left wrist" at all relevant or interesting?

yes wristbands are relevant, they are given out to prove entry has been paid to a show or party

Sounds like a drunken, badly behaved Brit pissed off a local and was shown how to breathe water deeply.

If you believe that then you would also believe in climate change, the tooth fairy and the one at the bottom of the garden.

Climate change is real whether it is from natural causes or man made is up for debate. The other 2 are a different story although it was fun to believe in Santa when I was a kid as it was to see my kids believe in him too.

Rethair's post was pretty off beam though.

• Like 2

"There was no suspicion of foul play and it was assumed that Mr Palin had drowned". Just like the Frenchman found hanging by a rope with his hands behind his back. They're very quick to write these deaths off aren't they?

could be just that a lot of farangs with problems come to Thailand and find a quick solution.

• Like 1