Obama Calls Thailand a Partner and Ally

Jacob Maslow

Diplomatic language : the art of saying nothing in so many words.

Diplomatic institutions : the art of spending buckets of taxpayers money just so that a few privileged 'diplomats' (note the word 'mats') can enjoy a good life, high salaries, and a feeling of extreme self-importance.

Diplomatic approach : the art of approaching without ever actually getting there.

u

Sounds like a few of my registered voter Republican friends of the Tea Party persuasion. We don't need no foreign relations....in fact, ain't that illegal?

Edited by wwest5829

I wonder what he wants ? Maybe a supply chain for coconuts and bananas ?

No, he wants to continue using the secret location in Thailand for torturing "terrorists," while the good general says he knows nothing about it, because the US's torturing people in Thailand is an "internal matter" for the USA.

You gotta get points for that.

Not necessarily good points however.

Kind of a dumb post really.

And why is it a dumb post? Did you not notice the quotation marks?

This was in the news just recently; I'm only repeating it here.

Maybe Obama have to say like this and notice the word democratic?

35000 Americans soldier in Thailand for to control the pacific ocean if Obama had talk different maybe Thailand had ask US to get the Americans soldier out of Thailand???.....

I have no real understanding of what you are trying to say, but there's not 35000 US military in Thailand.

Wonder which is easier - getting a Thai student into the US or a US student into Thailand? No prizes for the right answer.

Question 2, which will help answer question 1: What city and country have the largest concentration of Thais living outside of Thailand?

(hint: They just held the Academy Awards there)

. Thai Town Los Angeles...