PM Prayut rides big bike wearing cap

webfact

It never gets old laughing at Pheu-Thai supporters criticising the junta for any small thing when their own cronies were the most dishonest bunch of villains I ever saw. The word 'hypocrite' doesn't even come close.

Clearly a case of sour grapes because their fringe benefits got cut.

So, is your real name Loo?

Not a criminal of any sort for not wearing a helmet while riding in private grounds.

Anyone can do what they like on a private road.

As you say Maejo.

Why don't people read all the words in a report before rushing to their keyboards for their little bit of glory, seeing their words in print on a message board?

• Like 1

Some people need to chill a little. The guy went for a little joyride, he had a little fun. Did he break the law? Sure, but I wonder how many of the people here indulging in the usual bashing have ridden without a helmet or seatbelt or under the influence? I ma sure Thailand has bigger problems......

So this geezer steals a small "big bike" and goes for a joyride,

not wearing a helmet, threatening people to run them over if

they stand in his way and it's all OK?

Chairman Prayut & his Great Leap Forward.

A big bike? A 250 is hardly a big bike, but this is a pretty good story and I've had a good chuckle at the PMs sudden rashness and spontaneous jolly!! Good for him, apart from the fact he's a criminal as he broke the law for not wearing a helmet isn't that right?

Of course he's not a criminal, he's not been found guilty of any crimes, he's justba regular law breaker like another farang who constantly posts crap here about the 7% and uses words like criminals to describe those people who break the law, so this would make the PM a criminal ?

Sounds a bit like the time one of the princes in the UK took a vehicle for a spin, leaving Bodyguards behind.

I like this story, and the PMs human touch of being "naughty" makes a change from him causing issues elsewhere ?

Not a criminal of any sort for not wearing a helmet while riding in private grounds.

Anyone can do what they like on a private road.

And I suppose taking someone else's bike without their permission isn't a crime either? ?

I don't have an issue with this story as I said earlier but what's amazing is some posters definitions are in stark contradiction to what open source definitions are.

From a health and safety point he shouid have been wearing a helmet no matter what speed he got up to, and the asinine comments no need, try telling that to a high rope access guy who would be tossed from a job without adequate PPE, you think in reality a hard hard is going to save your life from a fall upwards of 100M's?

Doesn't matter if this is private or public property either, the Thai statistics for head trauma caused by RTCs on motorbikes/mopeds is quite high as opposed to countries where stringent laws about the wearing of helmets is also law.

He's a right rogue though isn't he? ?

A big bike? A 250 is hardly a big bike, but this is a pretty good story and I've had a good chuckle at the PMs sudden rashness and spontaneous jolly!! Good for him, apart from the fact he's a criminal as he broke the law for not wearing a helmet isn't that right?

Of course he's not a criminal, he's not been found guilty of any crimes, he's justba regular law breaker like another farang who constantly posts crap here about the 7% and uses words like criminals to describe those people who break the law, so this would make the PM a criminal ?

Sounds a bit like the time one of the princes in the UK took a vehicle for a spin, leaving Bodyguards behind.

I like this story, and the PMs human touch of being "naughty" makes a change from him causing issues elsewhere ?

If your gonna lead....at least set a good example.

So the next time I ride My BIG bike (1000cc) without a helmet and the Police proceed to ticket me ...I'll use the excuse you have given. "Just being Naughty".

So.....next time The Royal Police stops me because of no helmet, I'll tell them that I was just testing my bike and no fine smile.png

Yep ,we all need to take a print of this prick...Sorry pic with us so we can put it with our driving permit and say to the BIB " Look ,same same as your PM " Saying that , I wouldn't even go to Tesco Lotus 1k away without a crash hat.

This, with 6 times the cubic centimeters, is a bike ...

The PM was riding a trainer.

Yes that is a big bike for old people.

Rice burners have twice the power for half the cubic centimeters. Just like many US things its big makes a lot of sound but does not really preform cheesy.gif

Except, that bike is a rice burner.. Honda Valkerie with 6 cylinder boxer engine coming in at 1800 cc

So this geezer steals a small "big bike" and goes for a joyride,

not wearing a helmet, threatening people to run them over if

they stand in his way and it's all OK?

Chairman Prayut & his Great Leap Forward.

let's just hope he doesn't land on his head!

fool

Can't call him that as a fool is someone without any sense or judgement. He know what he is doing and he is doing it because he can. He is the one calling all the shots now and holds all the power. Well at least until the next election.

Would be a lot more sensible for him to ride a Bicycle to work every day as a lot of European Politicians do and set a better example of how to save fuel and help the Environment. That would be way to sensible for a Thai Politician though eh ?

"Without telling anyone, he switched on the engine, pressed the horn and shouted jokingly for everybody surrounding him to keep off, or he would ram at them.

He then rode off without wearing a helmet...."

And where were the parents?

He looks more like Putin every day

Oh, you really think so? Their man Vlad could eat the Thai P.M. for lunch and wash him down with a nice Stolichnaya. smile.png

post-9891-0-06231000-1425379940_thumb.jp post-9891-0-66730500-1425380305_thumb.jp

"I love the smell of napalm in the Ukraine" "Prayuth don't ride bearback"

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Like 1

So if I now "test" my motorcycle, it's ok not to wear a safety helmet? This man gets more stupid each day! A great road safety opportunity missed! Mind you his skull is so thick, he probably would be unaffected if he fell on his head!

Spot on - the guy is a tosser!

Looks like Prayut joined in actively with the "discover thainess" campaign... What's this lesson on thainess? All are equal, but one is "equaller", or what?

Perhaps an attempt by him to show the world that he can be funny - but what an epic fail this one was! He could round it out with some brainless babble on telly explaining himself...