Coming with a friend

dror

Dont listen to anyone but let that be the last free meal for these two.Next time you invite them to your apartment and order in some food and hit on both of them.If they reject you, obviously they only like each and go ahead and cancel the food order! :lol:

• Like 1

hi guys,

thanks for all the advices, i was nice and polite and befriended the tomboy.

what i said might actually appear like i have a problem with him being a tom but im not i only pointed it out.

the tom is quite funny and we actually talked alot when we went the three of us to the night club.

i am serious about this girl and if i just wanted a quickly i would go to the bar or tourist disco i dont think about how to get her with me alone in the bed only just dating alone which can bring us together more

btw for the one that said that infinity is a disco of hookers, so you probably dont know a thing or two about that place its one of those fewer clubs for the locals no girl will need your 2 or 3000 baht. ofc anyone have their price and if you would offer a girl there 7-10,000 and do it the right way sure she will come.

realenglish and hum for your answeres

brit doggie so how did you solve that problem with the girl that happened to you?

also to those that say she is using me then why didnt she come with her on the first time that we met?

she was probably there sitting at the table behind, listening in...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It is not uncommon for a thai lady to have a chaperone,whether it be for the insecurity that you emit towards her or for that matter she maybe shy or whatever,anyways it has happened to me on a number of occasions,and when asked to meet alone it has gone to deaf ears,another lesson to be learnt on the upward struggle within thailand,so enjoy her and her tom for the time being and btw good luck.

Or a little twist of the above, maybe she comes from a background where girls seen out alone (with Thai or any men) is seen as improper until married.

On the other hand my Thai family includes a lady (about 30 years old) who has a Thai boy friend and a Thai girl friend. This has been the situation for at least 7 or 8 years that I'm aware of, and the same 3 people. They are always together as a threesome, including family events, and all seems to be very happy.

When I first came to Thailand I lived in a medium price apartment near the main city area. On my floor there were 3 Thais in successive rooms, all mid twenties (from memory). The Thai man who occupied the middle room was the patron. They all went out together each night for a local dinner or to wherever and when they returned the patron would indicate which one he wanted to sleep with him that night (the other man or the girl). They appeared (from what was casually visible) to be happy.

For many years I did regular project work out of my company office in Indonesia and a few times I noticed relationship set ups that were not the same as I grew up with in a western country

One of the things I think I have learned and grown to accept is that things can be / are different in other cultures and that doesn't mean it's wrong or it's bad.

Ultimately of course we all need to decide what we can / cannot accept.

Edited by scorecard

Tough call at this early stage.

All I know is that my simpleton mind would already be thinking how I can get them both to stay over at my place and try for a threesome.

Perhaps tequila.

...and I bet 90% of you guys are thinking the same thing. Admit it.

• Like 2

Gee, are we talking about a girl with a future relationship? How old is this girl? and her friend?

Is the friend carrying any luggage below the belt? Did you notice any tell-tale-sign of an Adam's Apple? Does this friend have an abnormal low voice? If yes to all of these questions, depart immediately. This type of love triangle will not work!

I have no interest in going out on a date with an adult who insists on bringing her friend, aunty, sister whatever.

But that's just me, and maybe I've been lucky, but not on one of my past dates has brought someone with her on our first meet.

OP, pay close attention, if it happens a second time, can he like tuna. They're milking you!!

hi guys,

thanks for all the advices, i was nice and polite and befriended the tomboy.

what i said might actually appear like i have a problem with him being a tom but im not i only pointed it out.

the tom is quite funny and we actually talked alot when we went the three of us to the night club.

i am serious about this girl and if i just wanted a quickly i would go to the bar or tourist disco i dont think about how to get her with me alone in the bed only just dating alone which can bring us together more

btw for the one that said that infinity is a disco of hookers, so you probably dont know a thing or two about that place its one of those fewer clubs for the locals no girl will need your 2 or 3000 baht. ofc anyone have their price and if you would offer a girl there 7-10,000 and do it the right way sure she will come.

realenglish and hum for your answeres

He's thinking of Insanity in Bangkok. Obviously didn't pay enough attention to your OP when you talked about being in CM and the club's name being Infinity.

I had exactly the same situation when i first started dating my wife. We have been married 10 years and have two children.

Eventually if she feels comfortable she will go out with you on her own.

Ditto...

Except married 9 years and I kid.

• Like 1

hmmmmm, from skim reading the op it sounds like you've known this girl over a week now, may I ask if you have fingered this girls yet?

Dude, how old are you....12?

You better clear Internet History before your Dad gets home.

he's on ya mum bro wink.png

-how do youknow she is a Tom?

-how do you know she is HER Tom?

-do you know that non-sex worker type Thai girls will not go on a date without a trusted person also.

-how about a free meal for a friend?

etc etc.

I recommend you get another very trusted Thai friend of yours, you have one dont you? to meet the girl separately and interview her. Another Thai, especially a female Thai will smell her out fast and can report to you........... well maybe. You are on thin ice in a hot country.facepalm.gif

She is a Lesbian.

Go away from her.

They are both taking advantage of you.

Listen to Costas and you won't regret it.thumbsup.gif

So what if she is a lesbian, she could still make a good girlfriend.

Do you need somebody to explain the term 'lesbian' to you?

Lesbians don't make ideal girlfriends, may have something to do with the fact most of them hate men with a passion.

Which makes me wonder, if they hate us so much, why do they try so hard to look like us ? biggrin.png

Certainly lesbians don't make ideal girlfriends (except for other lesbians). But your assertion that lesbians hate men with a passion is absurd. Yes, they are not interested in men sexually, but that does not equate to hating them. Nor do gay men always hate women, they are just attracted sexually to men. Nor, for that matter, do all lesbians try to look masculine, or all gay men try to look feminine.

You say you have been in Thailand for 18 months and were speaking with the girl in Thai. wooow you must be very smart in learning the language please let us know how you did it?

Most Thai girls insist to bring a friend first time but if it is going on then it is you who should make a stop to it. Next time if you invite her and she want to bring someone just be a man and tell her you are not comfortable when someone else is present and you want to be alone with her. You will be able to decide then.