the crow of roosters in morning

opalred

when i first come here the crow of roosters every morning drove me insane after so many years here if i go away i miss them

i dont have clocks anymore first call 4am i know can sleep another 2 hrs if wake up no rooster call hear wife call laxyyyy man

• Like 1

Believe it or not, here in the center of Pattaya, we have some vacant land, across the wall of our Moo Baan, no more than 50 meters or less from our bedroom balcony. Squatters were already settled into this land before we rented and of course they have chickens. At first they drove me crazy also, but I'm amazed to find I have gotten use to them and now they don't bother me at all. Though they do bother me somewhat during the day.

Never thought about moving back to the US it might actually bother me not to hear roosters crowing in the morning...humm.

The ones our neighbor built a pen for that's located as close as possible to my house and as far away from his house as possible crow all the time, midnight, 2:00, 4:20, 5am, 6, 8 10, noon, whenever the other neighbor's rooster crows...

• Like 1

when years ago lived in condos here always sounded like rooster and chicks next door all hrs squarking keeping every one awake

maybe some with a smile and a chicken of there own waiting for own rooster to wake up