A place to sleep during two months?

Ginchan

Good morning everybody ! smile.png

From May to July, i am going to make an internship in Pattaya.

I'm a french student and I dont have lot of money so i'm searching a simple place to sleep like condo, appartment, backpackers or why not colocation for 7.500 Thb / months approximatly with bathroom, hot water, bed, electricity and internet if possible.

Someone have using informations for me ?

Thank you for reading.

You dont say where in Pattaya you want to be near to. It's quite a big place.

You should not have much trouble finding something fairly decent in your budget at that time of year.

I would be wary of sharing though.

Sounds like an interesting job.

Try the area near the corner of Tai and 3rd Road, and Klang and 3rd Road. There are many budget places around there. The further you go towards Sukumvit the cheaper it gets, but you may start to need transportation.

Edited by KittenKong

So you think its better to leave france without rooms and find it at the moment ? I'm a little be afraid of that. I don't want to sleep on the street haha

One thing Pattaya is not short of is budget accommodation, especially at that time of year.

Finding and booking a suitable cheap long-term place from a distance would not be very easy so I would be inclined to arrive, get a cheap hotel room for 2 nights and look around. That way you can inspect your long-term place before moving in.

• Like 1

I agree, you should come here first , book into a cheap guesthouse, then start looking for places offer monthly rent. You can easily rent down to 5000 baht with aircon.

• Like 1

Yes the last 2 post are spot on.

Those cheap places normally don't have any fancy web pages where you can book from home.

As mentioned, stay in a cheap hotel/guest house first and then spend 2-4 days looking around, that time of the year is low season to plenty of options.