Rejected at Burma / Thai border

Did the visa run from Chiang Mai to Burma today. I was told that I'm a border runner . And was not allowed to leave the country, because I used one border pass before. Last month my third visa stamp was rejected because they said it was one month over. So I got a one-month stamp and then I tried to do it again and they told me know now I'm stuck . Need a one-month stamp because month I have all my money wrapped up in going to Laos next month to get the two stamps . For the trip next month Already paid for the for the plane ticket ,the hotel room everything is nonrefundable. I'm screwed I need help really bad.

It's hard to understand what you write, but seems like you can get a 30, or even 7 days extension at immigration, cost Bt 1,900.

Also, you can leave to another border, e.g to Laos to get a tourist visa.

• Like 2

That's what I'm talking about is that all has been set up for next month this month I just wanted a 30 day stamp to hold me over until then

Is not like one can always have want he just wanted from immigration.

Read my answer above, these are your choices.

• Like 2

If you have a visa exempt entry, you can extend that by 30 days for 1,900 baht at an immigration office. if you already did that, you have no other option than to leave the country as no extension is available.

You could fly out of Bangkok and return on a new visa exempt entry.

Same day. But safer to wait a few days and even more safe to get a double entry tourist visa in Laos.

They can question you at the airport and then you have to convince them that you are not working illegally. Showing proof of funds coming from abroad will help.

• Like 1

Here's a really stupid question, can I do a visa run to Laos and get a single visa stamp in one day?

As explained above, tourist visa requires a minimum of two days.

Since you have numerous in/out on visa exempt, it is not advisable that you try that again.

Also I think you have not got the 30 days extension at immigration as you should have.

I did actually ,that's why they turned me away ,because I got one from Burma after my triple stamp visa rejected is expired, in January so last month I went and got my extension from Chiang Mai immigration

Being permitted until March 9th you have all the time to travel to Vientane for a double entry tourist visa.

A good practice, remove or at least edit the pictures as they contain personal information.

it doesn't sound like the OP could afford the up front costs of the Elite 5 year visa, otherwise that could be a viable option for him. The OP said he was getting social security. That could mean he is retired, in which case he could work the retirement extension instead of all the border runs. Of course he might be getting disability Social security and not be retired.