I forgot what it's like to be with farang women!

I guess some of you are simply blind to all the old, overweight or just plain butt-ugly women that Thailand has to offer.

We are not interested in your birds..........rolleyes.gif ........coffee1.gif .

My 'bird' is neither old, overweight, ugly, or Thai.

Deeeeeeeeeeeee ma, so why are you posting here...?

I guess some of you are simply blind to all the old, overweight or just plain butt-ugly women that Thailand has to offer.

Deeeeeeeeeeeee ma, so why are you posting here...?

Sorry?

Is there some rule I don't know about that says only those with a Thai partner can post on Thai Visa?

• Like 1

I have been married to a European woman and two Thai. Women,both my first two were nice it did not work out,my wife now is lovely,I never think of her as Thai ,same as I never thought of my 1st wife and many girlfriends as European,I just think of them as Women,all of them are different to me,that's all that matters,to me anyway being heterosexual 555

• Like 2

You claimed to be mid 40s (when I suggested you were a lot younger than CH earlier), and presumably with an age appropriate western wife.

From that we can deduce 'unattractive', as very few of us posters are attracted to the over 45s of any nationality.

(Although I have spotted a couple of 'over 45s' that I did consider attractive out of the thousands I have passed)

As a general rule very few people over the age of 45, of either sex, are considered attractive to anyone, by anyone.

A Canadian woman once said to me "when a gal reaches 40 she needs to decide whether to become a cow or a goat, I chose goat".

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

You claimed to be mid 40s (when I suggested you were a lot younger than CH earlier), and presumably with an age appropriate western wife.

From that we can deduce 'unattractive', as very few of us posters are attracted to the over 45s of any nationality.

(Although I have spotted a couple of 'over 45s' that I did consider attractive out of the thousands I have passed)

As a general rule very few people over the age of 45, of either sex, are considered attractive to anyone, by anyone.

I agree and I am over 45, just.

I hope you know the oldies are going to come out with photos of Rod Stewart, Sean Conner etc.

• Like 1

I hope you know the oldies are going to come out with photos of Rod Stewart, Sean Conner etc.

If I thought either of them would buy me a house, I could have found them attractive.

Without the house ........ Rod Stewart, too short, ............... Sean Connery not after the hair loss.

All well and good,but i have yet to hear a Thai lady say;

"give me space,i need to find myself" and then after being given said space come back and serve divorce papers.

Going by all those "marital issues" threads you've started, my guess is you won't have to wait long

• Like 2

"give me space,i need to find myself" and then after being given said space come back and serve divorce papers.

Going by all those "marital issues" threads you've started, my guess is you won't have to wait long

Most of those have been,joking ,lighthearted threads,for amusement,but i am curious,how many of your ex-work colleagues,cried off with the old"sorry love to come and catch up,but the cat is sick',when you made your glorious sweep back to blighty.

The older Western women often go to pot, the younger ones still look good.

At the end of the day women are women. Thais have a nice playful attribute, something some will like and not others.

Mind you can't think of many guys back home who weren't booted out, cleaned out and divorced. Keeps adding to the numbers ending up in Asia.

• Like 2

A Canadian woman once said to me "when a gal reaches 40 she needs to decide whether to become a cow or a goat, I chose goat".

No, I didn't 'claim to be in my mid 40s'. You assumed I was (incorrectly, as it happens). My wife won't be 45 for quite some time yet.

Plenty of women that age are attractive, though. Maybe not to you, I guess. But don't project your own tastes onto the rest of the world.

I don't understand the bitterness directed towards Thai women, or perhaps it's directed towards allllll women. I'm not here to judge, just state the obvious.

• Like 1

I don't understand the bitterness directed towards Thai women, or perhaps it's directed towards allllll women. I'm not here to judge, just state the obvious.

What bitterness towards Thai women?

I'm just pointing out the obvious - that despite what some people make out, they're not a race entirely made of hot young beauties.

Most of those have been,joking ,lighthearted threads,for amusement,but i am curious,how many of your ex-work colleagues,cried off with the old"sorry love to come and catch up,but the cat is sick',when you made your glorious sweep back to blighty.

Yeah, sure they were light-hearted whistling.gif

Anyway, as I said, it won't be long and I look forward to the thread you start asking how much you can get for the materials if you dismantle the extension you built to her house when she finally tosses you out

Just a common European pigeon...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No way I've forgotten. For ME,Thai women are great for fun and casual dalliances but for anything meaningful and enduring, Western women win hands down every time.

Less to do with language, much more to do with outlook, experience and a curiosity about more than the number of megapixels on the next iPhone's camera.

Oh and, contrary to sour grape, farang-folklore, the West is teeming with slim, toned and firm women.

When a poster says "Western women are so big and lack femininity, the forum software should automatically change it to "The Western women I CAN GET are so big and...."

Tell us that again when you reach age 60.

Why? I'll still be as objective at 60 as I am now at 48

If I get to that age and find that's all I can get, then I'll admit it rather than kid myself all Western women are fat and ugly

But you would be unlikely to be attracted to the western women you could get when you are aged 60,

Compared to the western women you remember getting in London 10 years ago (when you were 38).

When I was 38 and living in London, I could score loads of attractive and slim western women (from age 25 up).

At age 60, they would just laugh at me (unless I supplying them with really good drugs).

And there you go, at the age of 60 the young ones would just laugh at you - yes we would and i am 10 years younger than you. And even if you offered me the best drugs in London they probably would never take away the image of your horrible 60 year old body. I would have nightmares for the rest of my life.

Yuck, imagine looking at a hairy, old 60 year old with a wee tiny dingly thing. Underneath a beer gut that he has been wearing for twenty five years, and moobs. Who think's he's Gods gift to women.

Oh, calm my bleeding heart. I may faint.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1