I forgot what it's like to be with farang women!

So basically, it's this -

Young farang women = not interested in you.

Young Thai women = not interested in you, but willing to pretend to be for a price.

For someone whose not attracted to thai women you always have comments to make. The way I see it is you're either gay, which is fine. No judgement here. You're tied down to a farang wife with no escape possible. Which is it Bikey?? what makes you so angry and judgemental....

There's nothing between gay and farang? I guess any other Asian nationality or African or Latin ever crossed your mind?

BTW did he say "not attracted to"?

So basically, it's this -

Young farang women = not interested in you.

Young Thai women = not interested in you, but willing to pretend to be for a price.

For someone whose not attracted to thai women you always have comments to make. The way I see it is you're either gay, which is fine. No judgement here. You're tied down to a farang wife with no escape possible. Which is it Bikey?? what makes you so angry and judgemental....

I'm neither. You're just reacting this way because I've expressed an opinion you don't like - and one you're seeking to undermine my right to express here.

Why don't you like it when people express opinions like this? Too close to home?

Soi,if you have ever seen a large Aussie sheila coming at you with a meat clever from a hundred yards, wild hair,snarling face,spittle flying from another insult,you would be scared too.

Sounds like my mate's Thai ex.

He reported it to the police.

They laughed. Then told him to leave.

If you had normal women in the West, then you'll probably have normal women here.

If you were unable to in the West, you'll find a woman here that will pretend to love you and be your wife for a salary and you can then hate Western women to your heart's content. You're the winner now, eh.

A very strange (and fallacious) argument,

When we were in our 20s in the west we all had normal western women in their 20s.

Now we're in our 60s the normal western women in their 20s no longer seem all that interested.

What bit of that don't you understand?

Or are you expecting us to all sleep with normal western women in their 60s?

Of course you younger types like SB and CH may have had problems in the west, but not us older men.

Tell us why are you here again, Temples and highly paid employment opportunities?

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

I guess some of you are simply blind to all the old, overweight or just plain butt-ugly women that Thailand has to offer.

I don't understand the bitterness directed towards Thai women, or perhaps it's directed towards allllll women. I'm not here to judge, just state the obvious.

i find this remark amusing given the nature of the thread.

that said soi biker has progressively become a caricature of his own posts.

he used to be quite reasonable, but i suspect now he can only be contrary and posts solely for effect

Yes... I don't understand this constant Western women bashing.

I will tell you one thing Thai women win over Western women.

Personal hygiene.

Despite the third world country status they are always clean where they are supposed to. Western women are real pigs in that regard and even western women will tell you that. Especially if you go to a female public toilet.

I will just leave it at that.

Have you ever seen a public restroom for women in Thailand? (outside of a place where they employ staff only for the purpose of cleaning the restrooms?) NASTY!

BTW restrooms are not "personal hygiene"

Edited by jdinasia

And to treat us like equals, friends lovers etc.

I can count on one hand the men that respect me for who i am. Not a bit of totty or a sex object but a person that can laugh and have fun and drink them under the table.

Women anywhere in the world just want to be respected. And my male friends do. They even veto prospecive boyfriends--- And i do the same for them.

And we are usually right.

A woman whether Exotic or Western is not just a place to put your penis.

Rant over. Have a great Sunday - nice and sunny here in deepest darkest Swissland!!! 12 degrees which is warm....

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

No, why should i.

but i did get my oh so horrible husband's life insurance after he died. Battered wife's revenge. But i wanted more for the years of abuse i went through.

I got enough, but it is never enough.

It paid a few trips to Thailand and a beach. That's good therapy. Just to sit on a beach thousands of miles away from your problems is great. Also i had good friends with me too.

But i would never live in Thailand. I stay on this Forum and others just to read the stories and have the images in my mind.

I looked at the visas in my passport the other day, it's been eight years since i have been to Thailand.

But still in my heart. A good friend said to me - once you go you will go back.

Edited by Patsycat

I speak three languages, i can talk about anything from politics to the latest Kardashian hair colour.

I was one of the first people to do the International Baccalaureate in the World. I had to know cover to cover Anthony and Cleopatra and The Artist as a Young Man.

The list goes on and on and on.....

Very impressive!

but i did get my oh so horrible husband's life insurance after he died. Battered wife's revenge. But i wanted more for the years of abuse i went through.

And then this ..............

Hard to reconcile the two posts, that someone so bright, would allow herself to endure this.

Deepest sympathy, you clearly deserved better.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

Thank you.

It's in the past now and i don't dwell on it too much. I am a changed person and actually help women who are in that situation now and don't know how to get out of it.

There is a way. No man will put us down.

Anyone out there - download the documentary India's daughter. It gave me nightmares the other day.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

If you had normal women in the West, then you'll probably have normal women here.

If you were unable to in the West, you'll find a woman here that will pretend to love you and be your wife for a salary and you can then hate Western women to your heart's content. You're the winner now, eh.

When we were in our 20s in the west we all had normal western women in their 20s.

Now we're in our 60s the normal western women in their 20s no longer seem all that interested.

Of course you younger types like SB and CH may have had problems in the west, but not us older men.

Tell us why are you here again, Temples and highly paid employment opportunities?

Nah

Its infrastructure (transport, internet, convenience) is on a par - even better in some ways - with a major Western city but it's significantly cheaper.

Why you'd want to subject a girl in her 20s to the horrors of an age-ravaged cadaver-in-waiting is beyond me . . .

Do you give much thought to how your partners feel during sex or are you only interested in something firm to poke on?

• Like 1

Well said........hoppy

• Like 1

I'm here because I like it.

Seems a better way to be than live in a country you don't like to satisfy your dick and your ego.

You're in Thailand or you're on TV because you like it. The language you choose to use says alot about you and your character. You can't have what others have for whatever reason, possibly you're unable to have relations with women. For that I'm sorry............

I speak the language of money. I also don't like to be asked questions in English, since I might understand. I further don't want to have a real conversation. I enjoy the power of the baht, as I have millions!!! This makes me look 20, even though I am almost 99. Once I lady was screaming at me, no idea about what, and I threw 20,000 baht at her. End of that. But those farang women want the house....oh wait, they want the house here too. The farang ones want monthly payments....oh wait, same here. Well, the farang ones complain.......oh wait........anyhow, california women want successful guys. but that means money.....and i have millions of baht!!!! oh anyhow....

• Like 1

I'm here because I like it.

Seems a better way to be than live in a country you don't like to satisfy your dick and your ego.

You're in Thailand or you're on TV because you like it. The language you choose to use says alot about you and your character. You can't have what others have for whatever reason, possibly you're unable to have relations with women. For that I'm sorry............

What the hell are you talking about? Anyone with a few quid in their pocket can have what you guys have - but not everyone wants it.

Nah

Its infrastructure (transport, internet, convenience) is on a par - even better in some ways - with a major Western city but it's significantly cheaper.

Why you'd want to subject a girl in her 20s to the horrors of an age-ravaged cadaver-in-waiting is beyond me . . .

Do you give much thought to how your partners feel during sex or are you only interested in something firm to poke on?

Very selfish really and absolutely NO respect for young Thai women/girls young enough to be their granddaughters.. Old Thai guys don't go gallivanting around brothels like Pattaya as they have more class, Many practice renunciation in local temples. I know what I hope I'll be doing.

• Like 1

'Guys of substance'!

That's about the funniest thing I've ever read on here!

In the states a 50 yr. old guy rolls up in a $70,000. car - Another 50 yr. old rolls up in a 20 yr. old $1500. car tell me who will be noticed more. Who will the ladies look at as the more suitable husband material ??

Friends of my lady in Thailand, guy is 65, wife is 32 together they have a 2 yr. old baby and a successful business - both are Thai. Do you think when she was 18 she laid around dreaming of marrying a guy 33 yrs older?? Probably not, but life happens and she choose a good life with a good man who provides well. Not saying this is the case with all foreigners in Thailand. We've all seen the old fart farang with a stunner. Will that last? Maybe not, but if both are happy who are you to judge??

Funniest thing you ever read, nah, I remember the one about the umbrella and food court table. You still win........

'Guys of substance'!

In the states a 50 yr. old guy rolls up in a $70,000. car - Another 50 yr. old rolls up in a 20 yr. old $1500. car tell me who will be noticed more. Who will the ladies look at as the more suitable husband material ??

Depends on the woman in question. You do realise they have individual personalities and opinions, right?

Not everyone worships the money god. Not everyone who has money feels the need to show it off to make up for shortcomings elsewhere.

What really made me laugh, though, was the idea that the kind of guy you see frequenting the bars of Thailand would be considered by anyone as a 'man of substance'. Utterly hilarious. Keep them coming!

What really made me laugh, though, was the idea that the kind of guy you see frequenting the bars of Thailand would be considered by anyone as a 'man of substance'. Utterly hilarious. Keep them coming!

I missed the post about bars .......... what post was that?

'Guys of substance'!

Depends on the woman in question. You do realise they have individual personalities and opinions, right?

Not everyone worships the money god. Not everyone who has money feels the need to show it off to make up for shortcomings elsewhere.

You're simply making up statements that aren't true, Never said men who frequent bars are "Men of Substance" I said women from all over the world prefer "Men of Substance"

But, you prefer to take one liners and twist them into your own pathetic view. Be happy, I got to get back to work..............