Thai wife has moved out.

I moved out on my own when I was 17yrs old,I cannot dream of living with Mom.

My wonderful Thai wife would leave me I think if we moved in with Mom and I

would not blame her. 46yrs old living with Mom.......WOW.

My wife worked 75 hours last week as a Thai chef in the states,about half her

money goes to Thailand for our home and the other half is spent on living expenses.

Myself...I work,work work.

YOU,,,,,Mum what's for dinner...I'm hungry........LOL

You let your wife work 75 hours a week? I thought they had abolished slavery in the USA smile.png

She loves it,working with a bunch of other Thai girls.They are like family to her.

You are right,I"ve tired to tell her to take some time off.She loves the big money.

money goes to Thailand for our home and the other half is spent on living expenses.

You let your wife work 75 hours a week? I thought they had abolished slavery in the USA smile.png

Not in the deep south where he lives!

Deep south? How about 150 miles south of the Canadian border.

She loves it,working with a bunch of other Thai girls.They are like family to her.

You are right,I"ve tired to tell her to take some time off.She loves the big money.

I almost married a Thai girl from Buri Ram, now she is in Illinois working her socks off, married to a man she called the 'fat man' and said being with him was like being in prison, 'happily married' for 10 years. Money is the be all and end all with the lot of them. sad.png upps better make that most of them.

Edited by dragonfly94

the cause of your predicament is your lack of financial security. you need to find a job and work, any job, any work. my brother lost his senior management position and worked for minimum wage in a warehouse for nine months until he found another management position.

you can do the web based stuff in your free time - do you honestly spend a full days work on it 5 days a week and its showing promise?

financial security will enable you to rent your own property, give you independence and more control over your life.

stop taking holidays which you cant afford and dont blame your parents, you are an adult, you need to take responsibility for your life and your wife.

good luck

why does your wife talk about divorce NEXT YEAR

till may 2015 she has to be GOOD and then she can get citizenship ? then file for divorce in UK, ask for half what is yours + alimony

and then go back to thailand and live the good life with your montly money supply ?

she found out that not all farang are rich, i guess...

and for my experience, NO THAI WOMAN IS HAPPY OUTSIDE OF THAILAND

till may 2015 she has to be GOOD and then she can get citizenship ? then file for divorce in UK, ask for half what is yours + alimony

and then go back to thailand and live the good life with your montly money supply ?

They are if the make enough enough. My first Thai GF still is in UK after 25 years, she's made a mint out of a marriage, restaurants and massage shops. She is an absolute C who cares for nothing except her bank balance. She never got anything out of me I'm glad to say. she shot her first husband, cheated on her second but then would never get serious again as she had more money and was scared a bloke might be entitled to some of it on break up, a real charmer.

Edited by dragonfly94
  • Like 1

Not in the States. Either she is on salary, or she's making time-and-a-half.

Good money.

My wife isn't even here yet, and she's been offered three jobs with lots of overtime. She has an amazing work ethic and is excited to do it.

Unlike some of the posters here who are TrueVision couch potato pigs, whose Thai wife brings home the bacon.

You better ask her!

She can't get citizenship, she is on a 2 year visa which expires next year and cannot get another visa without me being her sponsor!

She can have half of what I've got, which is nothing...

My wife is so happy, Baht 120,000 last month. Award winning Thai chef.I know she works to many hours.

My wife isn't even here yet, and she's been offered three jobs with lots of overtime. She has an amazing work ethic and is excited to do it.

Unlike some of the posters here who are TrueVision couch potato pigs, whose Thai wife brings home the bacon.

So would you say it's you or the employment opportunities to earn 10-20x what she could back home that has been the main attraction to relocate to another country?

Edited by dragonfly94

You better ask her!

She can't get citizenship, she is on a 2 year visa which expires next year and cannot get another visa without me being her sponsor!

She can have half of what I've got, which is nothing...

Yeah but you know what a soft touch the UK is tribal. She might claim you were abusive etc, or get a divorce and get married straight away to another sponsor, is that possible? You don;t see them sending many in her position back home.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

An update. She is not allowed back in to my parents house as their are really upset that she did even say goodbye to them. The front door locks have been changed today because did not give the front door key back.

I did send her a message this morning on Line to meet up for lunch, she read the message and has not replied. I have had enough of her now with this behavior and may consider informing the Home Office about her current situation as she is legally not allowed to stay in the UK any longer.

All she has to do to secure her stay in the UK is to mention the words "abuse and threats" evidenced by changed door locks!

Much free legal advise is available to to abused and mistreated women who are locked out of their homes.

Bet she will have fun taking you to the cleaners !

That isnt correct mate. you need a lot more than that including police report etc

Sorry to hear about your Situation, cannot give advice, not sure what your next move would be...

maybe wait and see if she gets in touch..

all the best

dude, .... the only way to say this is well, grow a pair & do it fast. why do you live at momma's house? because it is cheap and you are lazy? go get a job, work at mickie d's if you have to. ahhhh.....too late now, wifey gone, momma mad, quit job for vacation. me thinks your wife is in the right place. ehhh.... where is that exactly iffin ya dont mind tellin me :-)
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

An update. She is not allowed back in to my parents house as their are really upset that she did even say goodbye to them. The front door locks have been changed today because did not give the front door key back.

I did send her a message this morning on Line to meet up for lunch, she read the message and has not replied. I have had enough of her now with this behavior and may consider informing the Home Office about her current situation as she is legally not allowed to stay in the UK any longer.

All she has to do to secure her stay in the UK is to mention the words "abuse and threats" evidenced by changed door locks!

Much free legal advise is available to to abused and mistreated women who are locked out of their homes.

That isnt correct mate. you need a lot more than that including police report etc
after she says "he slapped me around" its all over for him, she has him by the short hairs & is about to jump to the first floor. police report ? have you been under a rock the last few years? momma should of locked him out also, :-)

It's not her home, it's my parents house. She has moved all of her things out of the house and she has not given a forwarding address. She can take me to the cleaners if she wishes, but she will receive nothing as I have nothing som nam na alt=tongue.png>

no wonder she left you ( WHAT A CATCH YOU WERE ) 46 AND GOT NOTHING I THINK UVE BEEN USED TO GET HER VISA IN THE UK cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Its not the end but gees at 40+ you should have had more sense in your living arrangments and job prospects before that long stay in Thailand.

Think its pretty clear your Thai babe sees you as a mouse, women everywhere expect there man can provide for then and here you fail badly.

Time to get proactive and off your bum start door knocking for a job, a mate of mine did this and always landed one, and while your out head to where your wife works or lives make a date with her and get that face to face contact going you have a lot of work to do to restore her faith in you.

When your wife decides to spend a month on the farm to help renovate her parents house and refused to fly on her own. I was only allowed 3 weeks holiday from the job, it didn't leave me with much choice.

Anyway time to move on, my needs come first at present.

YOUR needs? Having read what you wrote, it is your mama's needs...

what happened to the famous "in good times and in bad times"?

Get your ass out of mama's bed and tell your wife that you will support her and get yourself a job while building up your new "career"...

• Like 1

So your a big MAMA'S BOY No place is hiring at all, Not long before your wife finds a real man to take care of her so cut her loose and go cuddle with mommy.

• Like 2

did anyone check out his site ?

http://thetravellingphase.com/about-me/

scroll down a bit and you will see his wife, still call it his wife ... she looks nice

might be that she found a new rich man in that restaurant where she works ...

She is very nice and not many like her around, however they are all nice, at first. You don't really know what anyone is like until you have lived with them, nice can end up being a nightmare whatever your circumstances. Sadly it's impossible to make some women happy, if you gave some of them the hope diamond they would complain about how heavy it was!

Edited by dragonfly94

Tough situation .Yes.

Biggest problem mate. YOUR MOTHER.

You are married to your wife, time for your mother but out ,shut up.

How many maraiges have been f....d up, because of interfering mothers? i will tell you too many!!

Biggest problem mate. YOU'RE LIVING IN YOUR PARENT'S HOME AND NOT MAKING A HOME FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

It's not your mother's fault because it's her home &lt;deleted&gt;, but I think you understand that.

Your focus shouldn't be on what benefits you can't get it should be on getting any job that you can so that you and your wife can have your own space. Forget about pie in the sky blogging for now go and get a job that puts cash in your hand and work on the blog in your spare time.

Edited by saroq
  • Like 1

let me get this straight. You married a Thai lady and took her back to the UK to live with your parents, and now you have lost your job because you had a extended holiday ?. I have to ask, are you even man enough to be wearing long trousers yet,,, i wonder.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 2