Prayut to attend disaster management in Japan

webfact

I'm waiting to see the posts linking Prayut and disaster management............who is going to be first?coffee1.gif

Thanks Costas I will rather ask you how many times the junta leader have been travelling outside of Thailand since he has become junta leader (about once a month)? If I remember correctly you were one of those you condemmed YS when she was on trips. Don't you think there are more serious matters the junta leader must attend inside the country than to visit Japan on such a low key event ? As he can't even manage the army correctly (war draging on in the south, aircraft falling because of the lack of maintenance, aircraft carrier without aircraft, BT 2000 scandal, a blip that keeps on falling etc etc) I won't even comment on the disaster that is happening infront of our eyes.

You are absolutely right.It is a ridiculous meeting for a Thai PM to attend as opposed to a senior official or responsible cabinet member.He is calculating that he won't be given the cold shoulder (even though as a bear of very little brain he will be struggling to understand what's going on) but anticipates he can earn bragging rights on his return for his stunning international performance.It's getting to a point with these buffoons that the grotesque reality makes sarcastic comments redundant.

A disaster is a serious disruption of the functioning of a community or a society involving widespread human, material, economic or environmental losses and impacts, which exceeds the ability of the affected community or society to cope using its own resources.: Wikipedia

"Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more."