Private detective - Suggestions?

Docno

Recently started a thread about a problem within my gf's family: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/803658-if-this-was-a-soap-opera-i-wouldnt-believe-it-ideas-needed/

I won't repeat the details here other than to say that the brother's ex-gf has wormed her way into the parents' house and, in the process, alienated the three grown children (incl. my gf) who want nothing to do with this woman. This woman was previously involved in some sort of criminal activity in Bangkok (apparently involving passports), and one poster in that thread made the interesting suggestion that perhaps she's using the gf's parents to 'hide out' in the countryside. The poster also suggested that perhaps threatening to go to the police about her (and her criminal activity) would scare her enough to move on, but we don't have enough information - even what the brother picked up on the matter during their relationship was quite vague.

So this is what I'm thinking... I have the lady's full name now. Perhaps if we hire a private detective, he will be able to find out where she worked and what sort of work it was. If we could confront her with that information alone--perhaps even the name of her former boss--that might put a good scare into her.

Does anyone know of someone who can do this sort of thing? [Yeah - I can see the jokes coming, so please don't bother]. Any idea how much it might cost?

Thanks

Umm seems that she has power or knows of the right people,personally i would not invole this line of tactics, please be careful and very good luck.

You may have a point there... but I don't get the impression that she's 'connected'. Just from her neurotic behaviour since she showed up on the scene (stalking the bf etc.). Apparently, she was fearful of her former boss finding out what she was up to. He may be more connected than her. But it does make sense to tread carefully.

Hide all of her shoes. She will think that you dont want her to leave.....this , after time will weigh on her creating both confusion and bewilderment....my guess leading her to sneaking off in the middle of the night.

• Like 1