Irishman Involved In Beach Road Fight.

britmaveric

Just to clarify a few things.

I’m Swedish and not Norwegian.

Girls!? Someone asked. Yes they might have bigger member then most of us but they are usually impossible or hard to distinguish them from the “real” thing.

Viking

You may be a Swede, but you would have to be a turnip if you could not suss out this specimen, even if you were paralytically pissed...

28_08_5.jpg

Girls!? Someone asked. Yes they might have bigger member then most of us but they are usually impossible or hard to distinguish them from the “real” thing.

Viking

You may be a Swede, but you would have to be a turnip if you could not suss out this specimen, even if you were paralytically pissed...

28_08_5.jpg

:o:D

Straight from the hip :D

Lets see what happens when its you in his position then. :D

Take Dave's advice.

He's been in several positions with Katoeys and he rarely loses more than 1000 baht :D

I was wondering when Howard is going to get around to reporting about Dave's adventures??? :o

Dave's in training for the Olympics.

He thinks Katoey wrestling's going to be included next time. :D

If practice makes perfect, Dave's on for a gold :D

Its getting a bit much now! :D

All i hear now at the end when the old toe's are curling is "oooohhh Tonyeee", A bit off putting if you ask me. :D

Viking

28_08_5.jpg

Hmmm, he's cuter than my first wife... doh! :o

Well be honest with you, think the lad should have politely declined and been on his way. I never had a problem with katoeys - meow krap and walked on my way. End of story. I'm sure he said smth abusive and thats when the violence began.

Brit meow krap sure it was'nt โปรด :o

โน หลีก :D

Edited by britmaveric

Well be honest with you, think the lad should have politely declined and been on his way. I never had a problem with katoeys - meow krap and walked on my way. End of story. I'm sure he said smth abusive and thats when the violence began.

Brit meow krap sure it was'nt โปรด :o

You may have a point, as using the rather formal 'bproht' would be quite appropriate when addressing a queen... :D

"Paddy and the ladyboys" ! I would have paid a 1000 baht to watch the scuffle, better than Thai boxing !

You can take Paddy out of the bog, but you cant take the bog out of paddy ! Jooooooooooking !

Heh-heh- all you folks married to or shacking up with bar girls:

Take the girl out the bar, cannot take the bar out of the girl.

Same, same as comment above agree?.

Racist twit. (Excuse is 'jooooooooooking').