These airlines any good?

fasteddie

Never flown them, and considering where they are from never would

Why's that?

Probably he, like me, try to increase our chances of arrival.

Have they a bad safety record then?

Not the best.

They've placed about 305 bodies into coffins since about 1990.

There's no sky hooks up there.

I have flown China Southern a few times and would not hesitate to use them again. The food and entertainment is not the best on the planet I admit, but the cabin interiors have always been sparkling and punctuality taken very seriously.

If you just want to get from A to B and don't expect too much by the way of frills you could do a lot worse. As I say, nothing either outstanding or that bad about them.

• Like 1

CZ - China Southern if the price is right I would fly with them. They us an A380 on some of their USA routes. That would be my choice. Not the best airline but ok. I know of people who have booked on CZ code share flights with KLM/AF when they come to return from some minor city in china CZ didn't honour their own code share sectors even though the ticket was all legit. Pax had to pay again on the spot and sort it out when they got home.

flow china southen business class from BKK to Seoul and back once, mostly because the business class ticket with a short stop over in shanghi was cheaper than economy ticket direct on Thai, Korea Air and Asiana

I normally try and fly most long haul flights premium but it was nice to get the full business experance.

All legs of the flight there and back were very smooth and comfortable but the shanghi > seoul leg the plane seemed quite old.

cheers