Rob's Guide To UK Settlement Application Preparation.

Introduction.docThanks All

Answer to Jockstar's question - Your ###### right it does. Plus relief and satisfaction

Answer to Ollies question - She asked to be interviewed in Thai so they brought a translater in. This was just in case she got lost with the English when answering under pressure. The interview started in Thai and then melted into English as my wife relaxed and the ECO realised she understood English.

The ECO was asking questions based exclusively on the Paperwork. She told me that he looked down at the papers and then asked a question, she answered and then he looked down at the papers again, for each of the questions asked.

He also said that if he hadn't had all original papers he would not have believed this and would have refused the Visa. Remember, this was my life in the Embassy, pay slips, credit card papers, Mortgage papers - everything (all originals). I got the impression that the fact that I had left so much valuable paperwork in my wifes hands 6000 miles away was a real sign of Trust. Something to think about.

Chaps I said I would give something back and I now attach electronic version of the paperwork I submitted as the evidence. I took out a full copy of all the documentation, including the Appendices both in hard copy and on CD so I could make changes using an Internet cafe when I was out there. I did make some changes so what's attached to this is slightly different to the evidence submitted (such as wedding photos)

Anyway, anonymised documents attached which may help someone

Regards

Roblpl

Section_1.doc

Section_2.doc

Section_3.doc

Section_4.doc

Section_5.doc

Section_6.doc

Section_7.doc