Thai Wife Makes Mistake... Should I Be Disappointed?

Gumballl

My fiancee burnt 1% of my toast the other day.

1. Should I just eat it anyway

2. Should i tell her she cant cook for crap and tell her its because she is Thai

3. Tell her to get back in the kitchen and do it again.

what would you do :D

Yo making me laugh again, Donz. :D

No problems, but i need to make fun of some posters in here, have you seen the thai news clipping sction with 78% of Thais have a kid in highschool :D People actually believe those statics which confirms that many people on here are insane.

Am i the only normal on on here :D

know you ain't donz.

i would say that you are as normal as my brilliant self. :D

:o

these punters are extremely lucky we hav'nt joined forces arn't they !!! :D

cheers :D

That would make you guys Buttman and Rubbing the latest super zeros..Opppss sorry Heros...(I hope you know I am kidding o.k) :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Should i tell her she cant cook for crap and tell her its because she is Thai

No problems, but i need to make fun of some posters in here, have you seen the thai news clipping sction with 78% of Thais have a kid in highschool :D People actually believe those statics which confirms that many people on here are insane.

God help us !!!

God help us !!!

What can I help you with

Since we're on the subject of signing documents.....

I usually leave the Thai bashing to others as I find there's little I can't adjust to, including this, but it is a minor annoyance. Why do they always hand you blank papers to sign here? Every bank I've done business with here does it, as well as all utilities. I'd been conditioned since youth never to sign a blank sheet of paper and it's one of the few things that continues to regularly bother me here. Sorry for the OT.

me dum Thai not understand.

Sorry; unclear; you are telling me they are asking you to sign pieces of paper with absolutely nothing on them?!!!

THat's got me totally flumoxed. I have never had to do this. Ever.

never.

Never ever.

Ever never ever.

etc

Or...you mean you have to sign photocopies of things. I can understand that...but this is a completely blank sheet of paper?!

I wouldn't be too keen to do that either....

Here's an example. Yesterday I went to change my internet service. There were 3 forms involved, none of which were filled out yet by the counter person. She first hands me the forms to sign (blank) and then proceeds to fill it out. At the bank if I want to make a withdrawl, on every occasion they've had me sign a receipt before I rexceive the money. I don't do it anymore and they seem perturbed by this. Again, I'm not bashing anyone. I just find it an unusual business practice.

Since we're on the subject of signing documents.....

I usually leave the Thai bashing to others as I find there's little I can't adjust to, including this, but it is a minor annoyance. Why do they always hand you blank papers to sign here? Every bank I've done business with here does it, as well as all utilities. I'd been conditioned since youth never to sign a blank sheet of paper and it's one of the few things that continues to regularly bother me here. Sorry for the OT.

You've completely lost me here. You sign blank pieces of paper your bank gives you? :o

edit: ok, just seen your example.

Why don't you ask them to fill it out first so you know what your signing? :D

Edited by bkkmadness

God help us !!!

What can I help you with

Well , God , I'd like to be young (again) and rich (for the 1st time)

and I'll save the third one 'til I see how you screw me on the first two.

:D

1) Be content, and forward the form to US immigration folks and take my chances;

Well if you are going to do that I think you should call them first, no doubt its happened to them before and they'll have some procedure for it, either they make allowances or they'll need it signed again.

2) Bark at my spouse because her lack of attention;

Its your wife, what do you want us to say?

3) Repeat the process again by sending her the form to sign, and smile like a Thai and whisper "mai pen rai" over and over again to myself.

This might be your only and best option. Call the US immigration first.

Should you be disspointed with your wife is a stupid question. Are you or are you not dissapointed? Or will you only decide if you are dissapointed when others have told you what to feel. Get a grip man. :o

Pick option 3.

US immigration play 100% by the rules, any errors can end up being used to block entry in the US. And they tend to have the most irritated staff at the airports.

Worst case scenario: Your wife is denied entry upon arrival at a US port and sent back over the pacific. Not a good thought, right ?

I'd consider using those arrow shaped stick on "Post Its" that my lawyer sticks on documents, indicating where to sign. Did you do that already? If not, you should.

That wouldn't have worked with my ex - she'd have signed the stick on 'post it' and sent me that back :o

I would never suggest this because we should never suggest doing anything...er....slightly shady on TV, but....you DO know what your wifes signature looks like, right? :o

You accomplish three things: dont offend the wife, save time, and get the job done! And no one is the wiser (except your 10,000 TV pals!)

Worst case scenario: Your wife is denied entry upon arrival at a US port and sent back over the pacific. Not a good thought, right ?

Better case scenario: Your wife don't want to go to the US in the first place and signed purposely in the wrong spot. :o

What happens when she makes a real mistake ?

He'll start a poll asking us whether he should divorce her or not. :D

:D

You should really laugh, because I actually expect some TV member to posts topics like that :o