If you could be another TVF Poster for a day, who would you be?

neverdie

Yep, I'll go with Soutpeel 'cause he's still working, gets ferried to work in a chopper & liked my recent post on common perceptions of Thailand.

Neither of us even mentioned anything about his sexy misses either......but let me tell ya....bubba hubba, the night times would be exciting too !

He's a legend that SP. ?

• Like 1

Anyone who is tall, slim, handsome and good natured like me.

I wonder how many posters that rules out.

Depends what you call tall, I'm 208cm and if I hang upside down by my ankles for an hour or two I stretch even further lol......the old backs a bit creaky.

And you've already seen how hansum my avatar is :D

• Like 2

Yep, I'll go with Soutpeel 'cause he's still working, gets ferried to work in a chopper & liked my recent post on common perceptions of Thailand.

Sooooooooooo, I have a Honda PCX...................tongue.png

Wow......big guy, ur a close second 555555

I would like to be more than one-call me greedy. neverdie, Soutpeel, rgs2001uk, MrToad, tonytigerbkk and siampolee for their wit, intelligence and charisma.

& impunity?whistling.gif

I wouldn't want be anyone if it meant they had to be me ,I wouldn't wish my misery on another member!saai.gif

I would like to be more than one-call me greedy. neverdie, Soutpeel, rgs2001uk, MrToad, tonytigerbkk and siampolee for their wit, intelligence and charisma.

& impunity?whistling.gif

I wouldn't want be anyone if it meant they had to be me ,I wouldn't wish my misery on another member!saai.gif

Kurt,if you really have had an accident,and i don't know ,but if you have,best of luck and i hope you recover soon.

• Like 1

& impunity?whistling.gif

Kurt,if you really have had an accident,and i don't know ,but if you have,best of luck and i hope you recover soon.

SORRY KURT. I didn't realise there had been an accident. I hope your okay. Bwhat happened, bike stack ? ?

Several Posts and responses removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

I would be CharlieH for a day because he lives like a king......he has assistants, chefs, drivers, entertainment ladies all supplied as part of the TVF moderators package......first class air travel, company Lear jet.....ahhhh the life.

• Like 2

I would be CharlieH for a day because he lives like a king......he has assistants, chefs, drivers, entertainment ladies all supplied as part of the TVF moderators package......first class air travel, company Lear jet.....ahhhh the life.

George, esteemed owner of the internationally acclaimed website Thai Visa, Mr neverdie, a retired but still active Australian detective, is earnestly seeking a position as a moderator, covering all areas to the right politically and geographically.

If no position is currently available, perhaps you could create a new forum catering to members' needs for passionate and informed debate, I enclose an example-

• Like 2

George, esteemed owner of the internationally acclaimed website Thai Visa, Mr neverdie, a retired but still active Australian detective, is earnestly seeking a position as a moderator, covering all areas to the right politically and geographically.

If no position is currently available, perhaps you could create a new forum catering to members' needs for passionate and informed debate, I enclose an example-

Sadly he failed the Monty Python test....sad.png .....He passed the JT test but won't tell what it entailed......coffee1.gif