Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You get pending as soon as you submit the application.

He wrote approved which means that is what he got in 2 hours.

I was just asking to make sure he wasn't confused. Being as others I know can't seem to get their's 'approved'. Just keep getting the 'pending' notification.

is it true that this system can only be used by expats who arrived here for the first time in the past 4 years  ? so , us long timers who havent left thailand in years and years cannot use it ? or should we just make a border run solely to reset immigration's database entry date ? 

13 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

is it true that this system can only be used by expats who arrived here for the first time in the past 4 years  ? so , us long timers who havent left thailand in years and years cannot use it ? or should we just make a border run solely to reset immigration's database entry date ? 

If you entered the country prior to 2013 you may not have a record of that entry in the database the online reporting site accesses. Same if you have gotten a new passport since you last entry. You will get a check with your local office message when submitting page one of the application.

This has been discussed in this topic several times before.

I have never been able to get past page one because I have an old entry and have also gotten a new passport since then. I was advised by immigration to do a border hop for a new entry.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:32 AM, pookiki said:

I'm in Bangkok. Used the website yesterday for my 90 report.  Approved in less that 2 hours!!!  Woohoo!

ur lucky; did mine on Thursday as well ( phuket) still pending, it does show 2 successful previous reports online  2016, 2015

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Just filled my on-line report out, it comes back saying "for further information regarding the 90 day report service contact immigration branch office in your residence area." My report is on the 2nd of Oct.

That means your record could not be found. That can occur if system cannot access the database where records are kept.

Double check you entered all the required fields correctly. Best to only do the ones with a beside them.

Be sure the dates are entered as day, month and year. Use the drop down menu for nationality.

You are doing your report a little early. There is a 15 to 7 days before the report date window to do the them.

I just made a successful submission - the first time I have ever been able to do it.

The only thing I had problems with were the drop down boxes. Sometimes they did not load and they took a few clicks to get the information to show (such as nationality).

This is definitely a step forward.

1 minute ago, blackcab said:

The only thing I had problems with were the drop down boxes. Sometimes they did not load and they took a few clicks to get the information to show (such as nationality).

That sounds like a problem with the browser you were using. That is where needing to have IE or an extension of some kind to emulate it installed comes into the picture.

• Thanks 1

My application has been approved. Very quick service and I'm grateful I don't have to go to Chaengwattana. The next thing is that I cannot print out (or in any way view) when my next 90 day report is due.

I can't see the information anywhere on the approved screen and the button at the bottom of the page that says "The Next Appointment" doesn't work. I have tried in Chrome with an IE extension and in MS Edge browsers.

Is my next 90 day report due from the day of submission (16th), the day of approval (18th) or do the 90 day periods remain fixed, so is it 90 days from the 27th of this month, when my 90 day report was technically due?

4 hours ago, blackcab said:

Is my next 90 day report due from the day of submission (16th), the day of approval (18th) or do the 90 day periods remain fixed, so is it 90 days from the 27th of this month, when my 90 day report was technically due?

It is 90 days from the date it was approved.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It is 90 days from the date it was approved.

In theory it is from the expiry date of your last report but the IO can't be bothered to do it correctly so from approval date is what you will get.

From the new immigration website:

" Notice :
- Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.
- Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.
- Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.
- Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)
- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt. "

17 hours ago, blackcab said:

The next thing is that I cannot print out (or in any way view) when my next 90 day report is due.

I've encountered this issue every time I've reported on-line (~ 5 times). There are some work-arounds, described in this thread, which have worked for me twice only.

Interestingly, today when I look at the status of a pending report (done earlier this morning), I see the list of my previous four reports, and can view each of the "Next Appointment" forms (with the bar-code and red box) when I click on that button. So I'm kind of hoping this issue won't affect me further?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

I've encountered this issue every time I've reported on-line (~ 5 times). There are some work-arounds, described in this thread, which have worked for me twice only.

Not sure if this helps, maybe it was recommended here, or elsewhere...

In MSIE, 

Settings, Internet options, Privacy, Settings.
Untick "Turn on Pop-up Blocker", or tick it and add an exception for "*.immigration.co.th" (no quotes)
I've done the latter.

thai_imm_pop-up.jpg

20 hours ago, blackcab said:

My application has been approved. Very quick service and I'm grateful I don't have to go to Chaengwattana. The next thing is that I cannot print out (or in any way view) when my next 90 day report is due.

I can't see the information anywhere on the approved screen and the button at the bottom of the page that says "The Next Appointment" doesn't work. I have tried in Chrome with an IE extension and in MS Edge browsers.

I have the same problem of viewing and printing "The next Appointment" receipt (it is  useful to have it if you want to do the next reporting by mail in case the site is down again since they ask to send it with the others form and photocopies).

I found a way to print the receipt and post it on Dec 8 2016, it proved useful for some and using Chrome seems easier than using FireFox. Below is my post describing the procedure:

I have been using the 90 days reporting on line from the beginning and it always worked fine for me.

I use IE application with Windows 10 but when I want to print the Application Approval or The Next Appointment I got an error message. I found a way to print these but I have to use Firefox or Chrome:

- Go to http://www.immigration.go.th/

- Click on Notification of staying over 90 days  in the menu on the left of the page.

- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

- A new window will open with the usual on line reporting site where you proceed as usual by checking the status of your application and hopefully print both items.

If I use this procedure with IE, I cannot print. If I go directly to notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet with Firefox or Chrome I still cannot print anything. Strange.

I hope it helps.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2017 at 12:58 PM, vogie said:

Just filled my on-line report out, it comes back saying "for further information regarding the 90 day report service contact immigration branch office in your residence area." My report is on the 2nd of Oct.

The same happened to me. I had a new TM6 (Arrival Card). I had no problems in the past with a new card!

9 minutes ago, joealx said:

The same happened to me. I had a new TM6 (Arrival Card). I had no problems in the past with a new card!

Yes tried again yesterday, got the same reply, the only thing that has changed since my last on-line reply is a change of address. It's no big deal going down to the immigration office, but the on-line service is so much easier.

I successfully completed an on-line 90 day report today, maybe ~ 07:30 and when I checked on the status at ~ 14:30 it was "Approved". I was able to print out the "Next Appointment" document successfully, using MSIE. This my 5th successful use of the on-line system, although it has been off-line for ~ 2 of my required reports in the past. It is very handy.

I submitted my report yesterday at about 10.30 A.M. Was the easiest time I've had of it. No freezing or stuttering when entering the information, and I got through the first page straight away. As of now, it's still 'pending'. 

Just checked now and it's been approved. No email to confirm so assumed it wasn't done yet. 

Edited by rkidlad

8 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

Just tried now several times with Firefox and Edge. Not working for me.

You need an extension on Firefox to be able to enter the info on page one. Try IE Tab

Edge will not work. You can select to open the site with internet explorer on the setting menu for Edge.

I used IE tab in Firefox in the past. Now I run the latest version of Firefox and the IE tab is not an option anymore. In Edge settings the "open with IE" is not available too... maybe I should find it on Internet and install it, because I have not it on my pc. Or I should install Chrome with the IE tab option?

4 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

I used IE tab in Firefox in the past. Now I run the latest version of Firefox and the IE tab is not an option anymore. In Edge settings the "open with IE" is not available too... maybe I should find it on Internet and install it, because I have not it on my pc. Or I should install Chrome with the IE tab option?

Internet Explorer is already installed on Windows 10. On the latest version it is on the start menu under Windows Accessories. 

17 minutes ago, MickTurator said:

Nope, cortana cannot find it either

Strange it has been on Windows 10 since the first upgrade to it.

When I started typing Internet Explorer it popped up before I even before I finished typing Internet.