Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Does the initial application reflect the length of time of the extension in a reduced fee?

??

Actually the fee has nothing to do with the length of any extension - they are all 1,900 baht per application.

So apparently, your first 90 day report must be done in person.   This is according to the gal who was cranking people through the system this morning at a pretty good clip.  (the guy next to her was doing about 20% of her volume).

Arrived late, got number 162 at 10:12am while they were calling for number 73.   Squeaked through just under the lunch wire..........number 162 called at 11:45.   Gal at the window slammed me outta there in about two minutes.

Hopefully next time is all clear online.

Was getting an error message to contact my local immigration department. I changed my arrival flight number from FD 615 to FD615. The error disappeared, and all appears to be fine. Something to try, if you are having problems.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wimpy said:

Was getting an error message to contact my local immigration department. I changed my arrival flight number from FD 615 to FD615. The error disappeared, and all appears to be fine. Something to try, if you are having problems.

Your flight number is not a required field. You can leave it blank.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Your flight number is not a required field. You can leave it blank.

Didn't notice that. If you do enter it, it apparently needs to match exactly as it was entered in the immigration database.

I am trying to do my first 90 days report online.  When I submit the form I get the message, 'Please report to the Immigration Office in the area you reside in.'

I have tried it several times and get this message every time.  My area's Immigration Office in Pattaya is not all that far from me so I guess I will have to go there in person this week.  I was hoping to do the report online, but it just isn't working.

5 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Hasn't been working for several days now.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just tested the link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm  and was able to not only access Immigration's online reporting menu, but it also appears they have fixed the bug when using Nationality + passport + DoB to view one's previous report history (second menu item - "Check the status of your application"). The notification reporting option (blue menu item) also opened when I clicked it. So my guess is that it's working now (for some) if it hadn't been before. 

• Thanks 1

Sunday 10/6/2018, 10 pm, the link is up and running (maybe) but when I fill out the form correctly and submit it I get the same message "please report to the Immigration Office in your area".

Edited by daocat555

7 minutes ago, daocat555 said:

Sunday 10/6/2018, 10 pm, the link is up and running (maybe) but when I fill out the form correctly and submit it I get the same message "please report to the Immigration Office in your area".

Same with me, and I used my MacBook, Safari browser, with no problem. I was also reminded to fill in my gender which I had forgotten to do.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:04 PM, outre99 said:

It's been an ongoing saga ever since they launched that site.  I wonder whose cousin got the millions of baht in government contract to build that abomination.  I tried,  i really tried to submit online and avoid the waste of time traveling to the office in person but was never able to complete the whole process.  Quite funny to see how creative people had gotten here trying to convince that site to work.  But i think i found a better solution.  After the last frustrating experience i started really looking for alternatives and found this app.  Not only does it submit the first report for you and notifies you of the result but it also tracks the next due date and submits the next report for you automatically.  So if your visa is the same and you haven't left the country since the last report you don't need to do anything.  Perfect for forgetful people like myself.  Check it out:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app90dayreporter

I received an email pitching this "90-day Reporter" app today, curious how they got my email address? My only guess is that they got it from Immigration - it's not my thaivisa email address.

So that's interesting. 

3 minutes ago, wimpy said:

Submitted last Friday afternoon. Still pending. Unusually long? Don't have enough experience with online reporting to judge.

That is less than 2 business days (yesterday and today) for immigration so not very long.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I received an email pitching this "90-day Reporter" app today, curious how they got my email address? My only guess is that they got it from Immigration - it's not my thaivisa email address.

I have received 2 in the last 20 minutes.

I have binned them both.

Reading the App blurb, it says it will submit a couple of days before the due date, which breaks the stipulated online 10-14 days window.

Only Imm. and the UK embassy have the email address they used to spam me.

Can't really see the point, as if you leave Thailand, it will be out of sync, and it is so easy to DIY.

Unless it 'magically' gets past the "Please report to the Immigration Office in the area you reside in."  that seems to stop many of us using the online system.............

43 minutes ago, NotEinstein said:

Reading the App blurb, it says it will submit a couple of days before the due date, which breaks the stipulated online 10-14 days window.

Only Imm. and the UK embassy have the email address they used to spam me.

Can't really see the point, as if you leave Thailand, it will be out of sync, and it is so easy to DIY.

Unless it 'magically' gets past the "Please report to the Immigration Office in the area you reside in."  that seems to stop many of us using the online system.............

I am under the impression that an authorized third party can perform your 90-day report for you in person, at least I've seen people at Chaeng Watthana in the 90-day report area with a stack of passports. So I assume these 90-day Reporter folks send someone to Immigration, perhaps on an as-needed basis, and for this service, I assume they charge a hefty reasonable fee. Or maybe they have some sort of "connection" into the system which allows them to electronically (fax?) submit the TM47?

11 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I am under the impression that an authorized third party can perform your 90-day report for you in person, at least I've seen people at Chaeng Watthana in the 90-day report area with a stack of passports. So I assume these 90-day Reporter folks send someone to Immigration, perhaps on an as-needed basis, and for this service, I assume they charge a hefty reasonable fee. Or maybe they have some sort of "connection" into the system which allows them to electronically (fax?) submit the TM47?

A third-party can file 90 day reports, but they must be made with a passport at the relevant local office.

This must be using the online system, and at 600 - 3500 each, a good little earner for no ongoing effort at all......

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

So that's interesting. 

As did I (to my private email address which Thaivisa do have I believe). I shall not be participating.

5 hours ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I also received it. Anyone have any feedback. I see only 4 people have downloaded the app.....hahahha

I downloaded the app. It looks like it cost 600 Baht for a "credit". I cancelled my input.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:26 PM, wimpy said:

Submitted last Friday afternoon. Still pending. Unusually long? Don't have enough experience with online reporting to judge.

Eleven days, and still "pending". Looks like I get to go to Immigration this week.. yaay!  ? Should have mailed it.

Edited by wimpy

7 hours ago, wimpy said:

Eleven days, and still "pending". Looks like I get to go to Immigration this week.. yaay!  ? Should have mailed it.

Which immigration office do you report to?

Some offices refuse to process online reports. Most that do not process them also do not accept mailed in reports as well.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Which immigration office do you report to?

Some offices refuse to process online reports. Most that do not process them also do not accept mailed in reports as well.

Lampang. I have successfully reported on-line and through the mail in the past.

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question. I didn't want to create a new thread for this, so I hope it's OK to post it here.

Anyway, I am aware that 90 day resets after a trip abroad. But what about a visit to an immigration office, for example applying for an extension? Isn't my 90 day then reset by this visit, and I will calculate from that day at the immigration?

4 minutes ago, Bertil said:

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question. I didn't want to create a new thread for this, so I hope it's OK to post it here.

Anyway, I am aware that 90 day resets after a trip abroad. But what about a visit to an immigration office, for example applying for an extension? Isn't my 90 day then reset by this visit, and I will calculate from that day at the immigration?

No.  Although one or two locations may provide reset as a service.  Normally totally different items after first extension of stay.

Mr. Lopburi, thanks for your answer.

A friend of mine asked me, and suddenly I became unsure, that is why I was posting here. And after reading your reply, maybe he was correct in what he was saying, 90 days doesn't reset by visiting immigration for an extension.

I can just recall to my own situation: always in the past when I was visiting the immigration (applying for an extension), I would start to calculate from 1 from that day, just like it would be day 1 when arriving from a trip abroad (re-entry permit). I would also sometimes go abroad, and when coming back, I would start to count from 1.

I was at Chaengwattana immigration quite recently.

1 hour ago, Bertil said:

I can just recall to my own situation: always in the past when I was visiting the immigration (applying for an extension), I would start to calculate from 1 from that day, just like it would be day 1 when arriving from a trip abroad (re-entry permit). I would also sometimes go abroad, and when coming back, I would start to count from 1.

Doing a extension of stay application certainly does not reset your 90 day reporting. Your report date remains the same when you do it.

Leaving the country prior to being in the country for 90 consecutive days does reset it and a new report is due 90 days after your enter the country.

The few offices that do reset the report date when a application is done will do a new report receipt at that time.

Chaeng Wattana immigration is not one of the offices that reset the report date.

• Thanks 1