Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

No.  Grace is only for a completed report within 7 days of due date.

thanks, so if it is due on Nov 5 and I try to fly out on Nov 8 without having reported, what would they do?

Edited by pomozki

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Fine you 2,000 baht for not reporting when you next appear most likely.  It could be more.

cheers - incidentally, do you happen to know if I'm allowed to do my 90-day report online or by mail?
I ask because my previous reports had until recently been at Jomtien - but I recently swapped my retirement visa for a work permit, and this was processed for the first time in Bangkok (at the Immigration Dept's one-stop shop at Chamchuri Square). 

Edited by pomozki

Did my 90-day report online today about 5 p.m. to BKK Immigration using Internet Explorer. Entire online process was smooth and trouble-free.

And then to my surprise, about 10 pm tonight, I got an email from BKK Immigration confirming my report had been accepted and providing me with the sheet for my next reporting date.

A five-hour turnaround time from filing to acceptance is about the fastest I've ever experienced with 90-day reporting.  :thumbsup:

On 10/17/2018 at 10:44 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Did my 90-day report online today about 5 p.m. to BKK Immigration using Internet Explorer. Entire online process was smooth and trouble-free.

And then to my surprise, about 10 pm tonight, I got an email from BKK Immigration confirming my report had been accepted and providing me with the sheet for my next reporting date.

A five-hour turnaround time from filing to acceptance is about the fastest I've ever experienced with 90-day reporting.  :thumbsup:

Makes you wonder why anyone would go to Chaeng Wattana to do their 90 day reporting. Bunch of fools with too much time on their hands! Guess they have nothing to do for the whole day and need something to pass their time...

I did my first online report recently from a Mac which is not supported by Thai Immigration. If you are using a Mac then you must use the Safari web browser to access the check in page. I am using macOS Mojave so the info that follows may differ in earlier versions of macOS. Open Safari and click on the word "Safari" in the top left hand corner of the screen. Then select Preferences and then select Advanced. In the drop down menu in Advanced, check the box that says "Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar"  the selection is auto saved. If you now look at the Safari Menu Bar at the top of the screen the word "Develop" will have appeared. Click on Develop then click on "User Agent" then select "Internet Explorer 11" I think any of the other Internet explorer versions will work as well but 11 is what I chose. Then obviously continue using Safari and go to the Thai Immigration website https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do;jsessionid=j1iaCsedmeutzbnLuNqiuSRHKiUiX4bv-dBeDTVy_9jYtvlX_yDe!-1947275797 and go through the 90 day checkin process.   Be aware that the first page displayed are them Terms and Conditions that need to be accepted before you can continue. The accept button is grayed out. Now because I am a dumbass, I didn't realize that there was more than just that page and you have to scroll to the bottom and tick a box and then the Accept button can be pressed..... Der !!!. Once you have entered the required data and pressed submit and everything is OK an email will be sent to you within the next hours or days with the approval (or not). The approval must be printed and kept in your passport. The approval will also show your next check-in date, the same as it does when you check in at the local Domo. The online process will work for fifteen days and will stop working seven days before your actual check-in date. For example if your check-in date is the 24th of December, you can check in anytime between the 4th and the 18th of December. After the 18th of December your would need to go to the Domo to checkin.

• Thanks 1

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:38 PM, bbi1 said:

Makes you wonder why anyone would go to Chaeng Wattana to do their 90 day reporting. Bunch of fools with too much time on their hands! Guess they have nothing to do for the whole day and need something to pass their time...

Perhaps their last entry stamp was 16 years ago.

Edited by JetsetBkk
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, ozbanglamung said:

For example if your check-in date is the 24th of December, you can check in anytime between the 4th and the 18th of December. After the 18th of December your would need to go to the Domo to checkin.

I don't think that that is correct. If your check-in date is 24th December then you may submit your report between 9th and 16th December, i.e. no more that 15 days prior and no less than 8 days prior. That's my take on it anyway.

Guys,

I have just reported online and been approved and was not asked anywhere on the form for which office I used????? only my address of course, in Isaarn.

Is my report valid, it says approved across the top!!

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

I have just reported online and been approved and was not asked anywhere on the form for which office I used????? only my address of course, in Isaarn.

The office they send it to is determined by the Tambon, Amphoe and Changwat you select on the drop down menus on page 2.

You report is valid.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The office they send it to is determined by the Tambon, Amphoe and Changwat you select on the drop down menus on page 2.

You report is valid.

I must add that I am well happy with the speed of response and approval. Easy and stress-free and straight to the point.

Total about 15 hours after application start to finish.

For those who know, I am on a multi entry retirement visa, when initially entering the country i nominated a hotel as my residence but stressed that it was a temporary arrangement, i have since left hotel, i do have a friend who has their own home in bkk, i stay there as a base point but not for any considerable time, as i like to wander about, i could not see myself renting a condo for a year and be stuck in the same area, therefore i do not have a place of residency, i do appreciate that when i stay in a hotel this is reported to immigration, but not sure about airbnb/guesthouses, so when i do my 90 day report what are my options as far as residency goes?, should i nominate my friends home in bkk?, should i have done that already?, should the home owner apply for a tm30?, thank's guy's.

3 hours ago, Polaky said:

For those who know, I am on a multi entry retirement visa, when initially entering the country i nominated a hotel as my residence but stressed that it was a temporary arrangement, i have since left hotel, i do have a friend who has their own home in bkk, i stay there as a base point but not for any considerable time, as i like to wander about, i could not see myself renting a condo for a year and be stuck in the same area, therefore i do not have a place of residency, i do appreciate that when i stay in a hotel this is reported to immigration, but not sure about airbnb/guesthouses, so when i do my 90 day report what are my options as far as residency goes?, should i nominate my friends home in bkk?, should i have done that already?, should the home owner apply for a tm30?, thank's guy's.

If you change your addresses on your 90 day reports you would need to do a TM28 change of address form every time you change it.

Best to use the same address if possible.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Lewis711 said:

Hi, Like to find out if anyone residing at Buriram manage to get their 90 days reporting on line?

I have read reports of them not processing them.

You could try doing it online to see if it is processed by them. If not then you could do it in person.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JestSetter said:

On page 2, the stay permitted date field is about the end of the 90 days period that will soon elapse or the end of the extension period (in my case 200+ days from now)? I think it is the former, but better be safe than sorry.

It's the date your current permission to stay ends (so in your case 200+ days from now).

Sophon

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JestSetter said:

On page 2, the stay permitted date field is about the end of the 90 days period that will soon elapse or the end of the extension period (in my case 200+ days from now)? I think it is the former, but better be safe than sorry.

It when your current permit to stay in the country ends. The 90 day report has nothing to do with your permit to stay.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the fast feedback. I am getting the hang of it now. 

I am almost done, but after filling the 2nd page and hitting submit, I am facing the last page, which is completely blank (except for the fields). There is no personal information in the fields. Is this normal?

Edited by JestSetter

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, KKBrian said:

Has this been put in place and is anyone out there actually using this?

Yes it is working and there is this post near the top of this page.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:03 PM, Scouse123 said:

I must add that I am well happy with the speed of response and approval. Easy and stress-free and straight to the point.

Total about 15 hours after application start to finish.

It started working for me only this year. I have successfully now completed two on-line reports. It saves me a two hour drive (there and back) and obviously the cost of diesel. My only observation is that the report has become every 80 days as the 90 day count down starts at the date the report is approved not at the date that the last one "expired". Not that that is a big sweat.

I can't seem to get to the page to begin my 90-day report.

I have tried three different broadband providers and two mobile data providers, all unsuccessfully.

Of course, I could get to it on Tuesday of this week.

Are others able to access the start page?

Following up with a bit more detail...

I get a Weblogic Bridge Message

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Maybe the person who is supposed to turn it back on after a holiday forgot, or took the day off?

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe the person who is supposed to turn it back on after a holiday forgot, or took the day off?

As I wrote before the main immigration website (https://www.immigration.go.th/index) is very slow today. I think that is the part of the reason the online reporting site is not working.

It took a very long time before I got the message about the bridge problem.