Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

14 minutes ago, DowntownAl said:

Remember the quote: “It will not work on first time, you have to do here first time”

The 90 day online thing seems to be some glued on addition. I remember sometime in 2014 or 15 when they changed into the system that prints out the 90 day slip, they mentioned now I wouldn't need to have address proof etc next time. That was probably the time they entered me into that secondary system, I did an online 90day once after that.

Too much to ask for them to integrate their systems into one.

I submitted online to Chaeng Watthana Monday morning so it's been 3 business days, still pending.  I'm thinking that if tomorrow morning I still haven’t received approval I may print off the screenshot (still "pending") and mail it in along with a completed TM47 and include a letter (in English, can't write Thai) saying I didn't want to wait longer for approval in case there was a glitch so here's everything, please mail my receipt.  Seems sensible to me but I wonder what Immigration staff would make of it.   Anyone tried it?

I tried the "mailing system" once (a few years ago). Sent the information to Bangkok as detailed on their website. Six days after my previous 90 days expired, I drove to Surin Immigration to report in person. 5 days later I received a 90 day report receipt from Bangkok with a note to say that in future I should mail the information to my local Immigration office. My wife rang the local office and was informed that they did not accept postal 90 day reports. I've never bothered with the postal service since.

Too bad your office doesn’t accept mail.  I’m in BKK and I’ve used the mailing system to Chaeng Watthana for years with little or no problem.   Now that my online report is stuck in “pending” (just started 4th business day) I’m thinking of mailing as well (see my above post) but just a bit worried how they will react to the duplication.  I don’t want to cancel my online because then they might blame me for reporting late (although I know CW is normally lenient about the 15 day deadline as long as they get it before the 90 days expire).  I’m thinking somebody here must have tried this online/mailing combination?

37 minutes ago, normanx1234 said:

Quite amazing - I have not managed to get past page 1 for previous reports, but today went through the online process in 15 minutes and received approval just 75 MINUTES later. This is in Bangkok.

I got my approval online from Chaeng Watthana too.  But I can’t see where it says when my next one is due.  Does yours? If so where?  Mine just has the page with all my submitted info, transaction date, reference number etc., and a green “APPROVED” stamp at the top right.  No remarks.  Also, the bar code does not show nomatter how many times I load (there's a little broken pic icon only).  Does that matter?  Here's the strange backstory:

When I submitted online, the first time I clicked to submit nothing happened.  I waited a while, still no reaction so I reloaded and submitted again.  Later I checked and the result was that I ended up making TWO submissions a few minutes apart, each with a different reference number.  The first got approved the same day, the second is still pending five days later.  The second does show a bar code when I look at the status page but just says "pending" whereas the first doesn't show a bar code but says "approved".  Not sure if I should cancel the first ("pending") one now; I would but I'm afraid that without a bar code and next due date on the "approved" one, I'm still somehow in limbo!  Ideas?

Edited by TerraplaneGuy
added content

18 minutes ago, normanx1234 said:

When you log on to check confirmation, there are two links - one for the confirmed application and one for the next appointment.

Thanks!  I didn't see the links.  And the confirmed application page does show my bar code.  So all good.  I guess I can now cancel my second, duplicative "pending" application since the first one is now approved.

12 minutes ago, Boombum said:

Hi, I’m staying in Udon Thani, and need to do 90Day report...can anybody advise the nearest / best place please .. T from UK .

You do not have a choice - you report to the office for the location you live.  You are on a one year extension of stay or longer than 90 day stay entry? 

Google provides below

Address: 5 Pho Si Rd, Tambon Mak Khaeng, Amphoe Mueang Udon Thani, Chang Wat Udon Thani 41000
Hours: 
Closes soon: 4:30PM ⋅ Opens 8:30AM Wed

Phone: 042 249 982

Thankyou very much for reply, I was in Pattaya for two years, but I came to Udon and been staying with girlfriends family for two months now ...may stay longer, i like the peace and quiet plus it’s not so Hot...I’m not tied to Pattaya, so the question is ...can I 90 day report  in Udon? Somebody said Versailles?? Which is a long way... 

8 minutes ago, Boombum said:

Thankyou very much for reply, I was in Pattaya for two years, but I came to Udon and been staying with girlfriends family for two months now ...may stay longer, i like the peace and quiet plus it’s not so Hot...I’m not tied to Pattaya, so the question is ...can I 90 day report  in Udon? Somebody said Versailles?? Which is a long way... 

You could do the report in Udon if you formally changed to your address at Udon immigration to a address in Udon. You would need a TM28 change of address form and more than likely a TM30 form to report your presence.

12 minutes ago, Boombum said:

Somebody said Versailles??

I think they meant Vientiane Laos. That would be a border hop for a new entry which would end your current 90 days and start it again when you enter the country. You would need a re-entry permit to keep your extension valid.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could do the report in Udon if you formally changed to your address at Udon immigration to a address in Udon. You would need a TM28 change of address form and more than likely a TM30 form to report your presence.

I think they meant Vientiane Laos. That would be a border hop for a new entry which would end your current 90 days and start it again when you enter the country. You would need a re-entry permit to keep your extension valid.

Thanx Joe, I came up here in I’ll health for a short visit, and have reported as staying as it was going to just be a short stay...perhaps I go a few days early to cover off any extra paperwork ... I appreciate your time and trouble to help ...thanx.

Terry.

well, blow me down. the damn system let me down again today. I am so sick of this!
I re-entered the country with a new work permit in August last year.
In November I went to the one-stop shop in Chamchuri Square and did my online report. They stapled the slip reminding me to do it again on Feb 4, 2019.

I said to the lady I hadn't been able to do it online and she said "next time it will be OK - just remember to tick the "one-stop shop" box on page 2.
My 90-day report was due today, Feb 4. I duly went online and filled out the form
and yes you guessed it - it didn't let me go to page 2 - as soon as I pressed submit at the end of page 1
it told me "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."
can anyone think of what could've gone wrong? Are you allowed to do the online report on the 90th day? I thought I'd calculated it was today or tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, pomozki said:

well, blow me down. the damn system let me down again today. I am so sick of this!
I re-entered the country with a new work permit in August last year.
In November I went to the one-stop shop in Chamchuri Square and did my online report. They stapled the slip reminding me to do it again on Feb 4, 2019.

I said to the lady I hadn't been able to do it online and she said "next time it will be OK - just remember to tick the "one-stop shop" box on page 2.
My 90-day report was due today, Feb 4. I duly went online and filled out the form
and yes you guessed it - it didn't let me go to page 2 - as soon as I pressed submit at the end of page 1
it told me "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."
can anyone think of what could've gone wrong? Are you allowed to do the online report on the 90th day? I thought I'd calculated it was today or tomorrow.

You have to do the report on-line between 14-7 days BEFORE it's due..

i.e. your window would have been 21-28th Jan.

You must now go in person, but you can be upto 7 days late. 

Edited by steve73
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve73 said:

You have to do the report on-line between 14-7 days BEFORE it's due..

i.e. your window would have been 21-28th Jan.

You must now go in person, but you can be upto 7 days late. 

oh damn, I've messed it up, thanks heaps for explaining it anyway. I've given myself an extra day trip but at least I know it's my fault! cheers

Just to let people know (sorry if posted already) you can now do an online report with a new passport without leaving the country to get your new passport number entered on the system so I have been assured in Jomtien, just have to try and see what happens, there is a barcode on the "next appointment slip" with my new passport number on it.

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

Just to let people know (sorry if posted already) you can now do an online report with a new passport without leaving the country to get your new passport number entered on the system so I have been assured in Jomtien, just have to try and see what happens, there is a barcode on the "next appointment slip" with my new passport number on it.

That barcode is not an indication of a passport number etc being entered on the national database which .local ie Jomtien immigration offices cannot access. Your information only exists locally and will not allow access to online 90day reporting. 

35 minutes ago, Christophers200 said:

That barcode is not an indication of a passport number etc being entered on the national database which .local ie Jomtien immigration offices cannot access. Your information only exists locally and will not allow access to online 90day reporting. 

I asked the IO specifically about online reporting - he said no problem next time, I even explained that it was a new passport so he understood exactly what I was asking - he insisted - no problem

Like I said - I will believe it when I see it

only reporting what happed - BTW the last time I asked the same guy he said not possible you must leave the country with your new passport.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi forum

I came to CM on November 28 got a 30 day stamp, extension for another 30 days good thru Jan 28. But on Jan 17th got a Non O stamp good thru April 17. My question is do I have to do a 90 day report for being in the kingdom between Nov 28 to February 28. I plan on getting an extension for one year by applying for it on March 17th,  1548512776439.thumb.jpg.9ced9759ab878da04e0b9413cbf1033e.jpg30 days before my 90 day stamp expires

11 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

came to CM on November 28 got a 30 day stamp, extension for another 30 days good thru Jan 28. But on Jan 17th got a Non O stamp good thru April 17. My question is do I have to do a 90 day report for being in the kingdom between Nov 28 to February 28. I plan on getting an extension for one year by applying for it on

It is simple. Are you continuously staying in Thailand for 90-day? Does not matter your visa, extension, etc. If you're staying continuously for 90-day, you must do I 90-day report except if you're on a smart visa or a spouse of a smart visa holder. 

Edited by onera1961

9 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

Thank you.  Got it. Simple, If I stay non stop 90 days, then must do 90 day report.

In your case you will not need to do a 90 day report until 90 days from the date you apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration.

If you do not apply for an extension you will have to leave the country on the 90th day of the entry you got from the visa you applied for.

Thank you sir ubonjoe, that’s what I thought but out of respect to onera1961 I decided to accept his post and go to immigration tomorrow. But now I will take your advice and go to apply for one year extension on March 17th (retirement extension) would you please be kind enough to help me with the necessary documents needed for this one year extension when I go to immigration on March 17th. Thanks again 

21 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

But now I will take your advice and go to apply for one year extension on March 17th (retirement extension) would you please be kind enough to help me with the necessary documents needed for this one year extension when I go to immigration on March 17th.

A completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 photo attached. Copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. The same financial proof that was needed for the visa application.

They may also want proof of residence again like what was needed for the visa application.