Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, Lagavulin said:

I havent hadany problems previously reporting online, but today they "Accept" box on the opening page is greyed out and clicking on it does nothing.  Anyone else have this issue?

Did you tick the box for accepting the terms and conditions. It worked for me.

image.png.165ac281aa17cc43b610ee70107a630d.png

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

3. I've tried using Google Chrome & IE

Do I just need to try again tomorrow (7 days until the 90th day of stay)?

Or will I have to attend the immigration office in Jomtien in person?

If this is the case, what forms & photocopies will I need?

Cheers

21 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

1. You could submit it but it probably would not be approved by immigration since you have not of done one before which would mean you would have no record in their system.

2. That means you record was not found. That normally means you made an error when submitting the info. One the common errors is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Also you should only complete the required fields which reduces the chance of an error.

21 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

I think you will need to do it in person.

A completed TM47 form and your passport should be all that is needed if you applied for an extension there. Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

Cheers

If you haven't already registered your address using the TM28/30 you (or your landlord/housemaster) will also need to do this.  Perhaps also pay a fine unless you can convince Imm. you've only just moved in there.

90 day reporting -- 90 days from when?
My wife did her first ever 90 day report today at Chiang Mai Immigration. She tried on line and could not do it. she had a retirement extension many years ago but she let it lapse because of all the hassles at CM Immigration. She got a new retirement extension in Dec 2017 with an expiration of Dec 16 2018.
She last entered the country on Oct 28 2018 so her 90 days would end on Jan 25. Her retirement extension was renewed about two weeks before it was to expire on Dec 16, 2018 and is now valid until Dec 16 2019.
When she went today, they stamped her 90 day report that her next report is due on 16 April 2019, exactly 90 days from today. That is only 82 days from when she was required to report. Shouldn't she have been given a next reporting date of April 24? if this is correct, then it is best to wait until the last possible date.

9 minutes ago, el jefe said:

When she went today, they stamped her 90 day report that her next report is due on 16 April 2019, exactly 90 days from today. That is only 82 days from when she was required to report.

The new 90 days start from the date the report is done. That is the standard procedure at immigration.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The new 90 days start from the date the report is done. That is the standard procedure at immigration.

Thanks. she assumed that it worked the same way as everything else and that going a few days early didn't matter. her next report is due April 16 and she has a flight out on April 17! hopefully this doesn't matter since she should be able to do the next one on line.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Thanks.  What happens if you submit online, don't get a quick approval, and the time is running out for mailing.  So to be safe you also mail it in.  A day or two after you mail, you get the online approval.  Meanwhile you've mailed in the same report.  Think there's a problem with this duplication or would they do the sensible thing and just ignore the mailed version when it arrives, seeing from your file that they've already approved online?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You could go back on the online site and cancel the application.

Interesting, hadn't thought of that.  Somehow it seemed intuitively safer to just let the online application proceed, whatever the result, and mail in the duplicate for good measure.  

On 1/17/2019 at 11:59 AM, ubonjoe said:

1. You could submit it but it probably would not be approved by immigration since you have not of done one before which would mean you would have no record in their system.

2. That means you record was not found. That normally means you made an error when submitting the info. One the common errors is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Also you should only complete the required fields which reduces the chance of an error.

I think you will need to do it in person.

A completed TM47 form and your passport should be all that is needed if you applied for an extension there. Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf

1. I entered the arrival card no. & flight no. without spaces

2. Used the drop down box for my nationality

3. Am within the 15 - 7 day window 

3. Used Chrome & IE

STILL no dice...

Resigned to having to schlep down to Soi 5, Jomtien &  expedite this personally 

Just 2 q's:

1. When does have to occur (day 89; day 90 or day 91)?

2. Exactly what documentation will I need to submit:

- Obviously passport, departure card & completed TM47 form

-  Will I need to submit a TM28/30 form (registering my address)? (I don't have a business here in Thighland)

I should mention I have an O-A 1 year (retirement) visa issued from the Thai Embassy, Canberra & I've never been to the immigration offices in Jomtien

Cheers

8 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

1. I entered the arrival card no. & flight no. without spaces

2. Used the drop down box for my nationality

3. Am within the 15 - 7 day window 

3. Used Chrome & IE

STILL no dice...

Resigned to having to schlep down to Soi 5, Jomtien &  expedite this personally 

Just 2 q's:

1. When does have to occur (day 89; day 90 or day 91)?

2. Exactly what documentation will I need to submit:

- Obviously passport, departure card & completed TM47 form

-  Will I need to submit a TM28/30 form (registering my address)? (I don't have a business here in Thighland)

I should mention I have an O-A 1 year (retirement) visa issued from the Thai Embassy, Canberra & I've never been to the immigration offices in Jomtien

Cheers

1.  you can go between 7 days early to 7 days late.

2.1 Yes - as listed.

2.2 You should have submitted a TM28 (maybe), and your residence owner/houseowner (which could be you) a TM30 as soon as you moved in.  For this you (or your landlord) will need loads more stuff depending where you are actually staying.. and expect to pay a fine for not doing so immediately.

Most likely you were unable to do your 90 day on-line since you've not submitted a TM30 previously.

13 hours ago, steve73 said:

1.  you can go between 7 days early to 7 days late.

2.1 Yes - as listed.

2.2 You should have submitted a TM28 (maybe), and your residence owner/houseowner (which could be you) a TM30 as soon as you moved in.  For this you (or your landlord) will need loads more stuff depending where you are actually staying.. and expect to pay a fine for not doing so immediately.

Most likely you were unable to do your 90 day on-line since you've not submitted a TM30 previously.

15 days before,

just did mine 15 days in advance on monday;

also dont need put in flight details

dont need submit anything

use chrome

Note FYI my gf is on L-A visa and before i couldn't do her 90days online

now i  can (thank u immigration)

Edited by phuketrichard

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been 15 before to 7 days after for years now.

Thanks OJ (& PR), I wasn't aware of that.

I've always done my 90-day on-line (except when I've missed the window), or when extending.

I'm planning to extend next month, close to 30 days early (in case of problems), & will be doing my 90 day at the same time...

Hi, I need guidance on how to file the 90-day report for a first-time user:

1. As this is my first time to file a 90-day report, can I do it online?

2. Where can I file the report online?

3. If online reporting is not possible for first-time user, where are the locations in Bangkok that I can visit personally to file the report?

4. I'm on a Non-O Marriage Visa, living in a Bangkok condo that is in my Thai wife's name. Do I or my wife need to submit the TM30 form and by when?

5. For the TM47 report, what documents do I need to submit/present to file the 90-day report?

Appreciate any help or guidance. Cheers. 

Separate question:  Is there any problem with submitting the report online just because you were out of the country on the last due date, with the result that the clock "re-set" on your re-entry and therefore there could be a considerable (say 6 month) gap between reports?  I file at Chaeng Wattana.

8 hours ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Separate question:  Is there any problem with submitting the report online just because you were out of the country on the last due date, with the result that the clock "re-set" on your re-entry and therefore there could be a considerable (say 6 month) gap between reports?  I file at Chaeng Wattana.

No problem to do a online application for the report after leaving the country and re-entering. Leaving the country ends the need to do the 90 day report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. Your report is due 90 days from the date your enter the country. 

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No problem to do a online application for the report after leaving the country and re-entering. Leaving the country ends the need to do the 90 day report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. Your report is due 90 days from the date your enter the country. 

Ubonjoe, thanks.  I went ahead and submitted mine online yesterday at 10 AM.  Status as of now (after 2 business days) is still "pending".   How long does it usually take for approval?

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office the report approved by. Some are fast and at others up to a week.

I submitted to Chaeng Wattana.   Do you think it's on the fast end or the slow end?  Also, do you have any sense of what proportion of submissions end up rejected for no apparent reason (i. e. in cases where the address is the same as the last accepted filing, passport is the same and there's no obvious complications)?  Just wondering how reliable the system is because you end up getting squeezed as we've discussed before - if you wait to get approved online and fail, you're then likely out of time to mail and have to hike up to CW in person. 

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office the report approved by. Some are fast and at others up to a week.

Of my last three on-line reports (Surin Immigration), two were approved the following working day but the last one took 6 days to be approved.

90 Day Report Jomtien Immigration Soi 5 yesterday.

My first report – on this visa/passport/address etc. Back from Canada so doing it all again.

Non-Imm Retired

Tried, as many here have, to use the online system. Did not go passed 1st page

The story:

Had completed TM-47

Passport with arrival card still stapled inside on last page

Had lots of other stuff like rental agreement etc. None of that was needed

Arrived 9:30, checked-in front counter got chit number 464, 2 customers ahead of me

By the time I sat down number 463 was being served

2 minutes later I sat down at counter and gave my TM-47 and passport with departure card inside to nice immigration officer

As the nice immigration officer typed and swiped stuff, I mentioned to her that I tried to use the online system, she stopped me mid sentence and said, and I quote “It will not work on first time, you have to do here first time” She said that as if she's said it at least 19,864 times before. I am not making this up.

About 1 minute later she printed out my report, tore off my receipt section, stapled it inside my passport on the same page (the back side) as my TM-6

And, Bob's your uncle.

Entire process less than 10 minutes.

Remember the quote: “It will not work on first time, you have to do here first time”