Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

My apology if this question is covered in one of the prior 290 posts ????  I got this email a day after trying the 90 day report online.

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019, 4:47:05 PM GMT+7
Subject: Immigration Bureau Thailand

Dear Mr.
ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Does "Notification 90 days is Approved" mean I'm done? Is there nothing to staple in my passport?

OF course the "check status" link doesn't help ????

Thanks!
W

54 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:
Does "Notification 90 days is Approved" mean I'm done? Is there nothing to staple in my passport?

OF course the "check status" link doesn't help ????

If you go back on the site and click check status you should be able to find the approval after entering the reference number or your passport number and etc. Which if I recall correctly says next appointment for it.

• Like 1

Thanks ubonjoe, I was told that the tm30 I received from the immigration two months ago is only good for 30 days, do I need to get a new one on March 17th, it is free and only took me less than an hour

Edited by Ravi98008
Document contains personal data

4 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

Thanks ubonjoe, I was told that the tm30 I received from the immigration two months ago is only good for 30 days, do I need to get a new one on March 17th, it is free and only took me less than an hour

A TM30 report does not expire. It it remains valid for as long as you stay at the same residence unless the office you deal with wants a new one after leaving and re-entering the country.

• Like 1

Will soon be doing online for first time. I see there are 4 steps on site. The first step (page) asks Personal Info, Travel Info, then there's a CAPTCHA box. What do the other 3 steps require? Do I need to gather additional info, or send document attachments, etc.? So I can prepare before filing. Please excuse the bother if this has already been answered. There's lots of posts here. Thanks.

1 hour ago, david_je said:

Will soon be doing online for first time. I see there are 4 steps on site. The first step (page) asks Personal Info, Travel Info, then there's a CAPTCHA box. What do the other 3 steps require? Do I need to gather additional info, or send document attachments, etc.? So I can prepare before filing. Please excuse the bother if this has already been answered. There's lots of posts here. Thanks.

Be sure you only complete the required fields on page one. Less errors can occur that way.

The 2nd page is where you select your province, district and subdistrict and etc for the system to determine which office the application is sent to. The 3rd page is where you confirm all the info is correct and click the final submit button. The 4th page gives you opportunity to print out the confirmation that the application was accepted.

No need to upload anything.

1 hour ago, jjray said:

This morning I tried to do my online 90 days report but every time get stuck after: "  Step1 : Fill up Personal information   " page. Have no idea why?

Did you get a message to contact your local office or a blank page. If a blank page you probably have a pop up blocker that is preventing you from seeing it.

1 minute ago, jjray said:

Good afternoon ubonjoe I have a blank page so what can I do next?

Turn off your pop up blocker.

If getting the message check you have entered all the correct info in the required fields marked with a and only complete those fields. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. 

If you have you gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do a online report until you do one using it.

You need to have done at least one "in-person" 90 day report at your current I/O to get all your info into their system.  (And I understand that not every office uses the on-line system.)

However, once you get past the first page there are a few other things to be aware of.

On the second page, you need to fill in your address using drop-down menus.  But you need to input the first letter (in English) in each field to bring up these menus.  

Eg. put in "R" for Province, and it lists Rayong, Ranong, etc. allowing you to choose what you want.

BUT, the Amphur and Tambon may not always be obvious.  Eg.  For Tambon "Ban Phe", the letter "B" brings up no drop-down menu.  It's actually listed simply as "Phe", and so you need to enter "P".

The "Moo" part of your address is (at least for the examples I've tried) free-form. 

You need to use d-d menus wherever they are embedded to ensure you get the correct format (dates) or spellings (address, etc).  

jacko45k I am using IOS Safari version 12.0.3. ( BTW just want to know how to disable pop up blocker in Safari? ) 

Thanks for your advice wish you have a good day. ????

ubonjoe you are right I renew my passport at end of November 2018 and back to Bangkok in December 2018. In this case means I need to go to Imm office do my 90 days report with my new passport. Once again thank you very much for your quick reply and advice. Wish you have a good day. Thank you again. ????

5 hours ago, steve73 said:

You need to have done at least one "in-person" 90 day report at your current I/O to get all your info into their system.  (And I understand that not every office uses the on-line system.)

I've never done an in-person 90 day report (nor had an agent do such). My first three 90 day reports were by mail, then I seamlessly switched to on-line reporting. This has been in Chiang Mai.

5 hours ago, jjray said:

jacko45k I am using IOS Safari version 12.0.3. ( BTW just want to know how to disable pop up blocker in Safari? ) 

Thanks for your advice wish you have a good day. ????

ubonjoe you are right I renew my passport at end of November 2018 and back to Bangkok in December 2018. In this case means I need to go to Imm office do my 90 days report with my new passport. Once again thank you very much for your quick reply and advice. Wish you have a good day. Thank you again. ????

ubonjoe helped me too from the very beginning, now I have a non O and am on my way to get a retirement extension. I have to say that I saved a few thousand Bhat by doing it myself with the help of this forum (ubonjoe). After a few helps I stopped saying thankyou's. Thinking that if all those he helped start posting thankyou's, it will only add more bulk to this already heavily oversized load of info on multiple facets..... and here below is a funny post reply I got from larryhammondd to a silly question that I asked ubonjoe, just wanted to share it with you, because this forum also can be at times humorous too 

On 2/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, larryjhammondd said:

Maybe if you 're-submit after April 1 it will work. April Fools Farang, we were just fooling you, make something unnecessary even simpler. Gotcha

47 minutes ago, JimGant said:

I've never done an in-person 90 day report (nor had an agent do such). My first three 90 day reports were by mail, then I seamlessly switched to on-line reporting. This has been in Chiang Mai.

Perhaps a mail-in sets-up your "account" in the same way that a in-person does...?  Or maybe you'd already done an extension there first (or had an agent make one for you)? 

19 minutes ago, steve73 said:

Perhaps a mail-in sets-up your "account" in the same way that a in-person does...?  Or maybe you'd already done an extension there first (or had an agent make one for you)? 

Hadn't done any extensions yet (here on an O-A). No agents involved. I just wonder if, when I get a new passport soon, whether or not a mail-in 90 day report will work without ever having left the country.....

7 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Hadn't done any extensions yet (here on an O-A). No agents involved. I just wonder if, when I get a new passport soon, whether or not a mail-in 90 day report will work without ever having left the country....

No problem doing a mailed in report.

The problem with the online system is that the database it accesses is from entries to the country.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Turn off your pop up blocker.

If getting the message check you have entered all the correct info in the required fields marked with a and only complete those fields. Be sure you use the drop down menu for your nationality. 

If you have you gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do a online report until you do one using it.

I got a new passport almost a year ago and have not been able to do an online report since then. i fill in personal info, and just get a message saying "For further information regarding the 90-day notification report service, please contact  the immigration branch office in your report area". I am guessing this means that they did not feed the new passport number back into the online database ???

8 hours ago, Seismic said:

I am guessing this means that they did not feed the new passport number back into the online database ???

Immigration has no access to the database the system accesses to make any changes. It can only be updated by doing a new entry. 

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration has no access to the database the system accesses to make any changes. It can only be updated by doing a new entry. 

I have done three 90 day reports (In Person) and one yearly extension of stay since I changed over to my new passport.

Edited by Seismic

23 minutes ago, Seismic said:

I have done three 90 day reports (In Person) and one yearly extension of stay since I changed over to my new passport.

It does not matter how many reports or extensions you have done. Until you leave and re-enter the country using your new passport you will not be able to do a online report.

I have never been able to do a online report because I have no record in the database due to a old entry (prior to 2013) and a new passport since then. Immigration advised me to do a border hop if I wanted to online reports.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not matter how many reports or extensions you have done. Until you leave and re-enter the country using your new passport you will not be able to do a online report.

I have never been able to do a online report because I have no record in the database due to a old entry (prior to 2013) and a new passport since then. Immigration advised me to do a border hop if I wanted to online reports.

Yep, fine that is what I needed to hear. I have been told in other places that Getting a new passport in country would not affect this (My 90 day online reports were fine with my previous passport). Obviously this is not the case. Thanks.

50 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Having said that, I am aware that if you entered Thailand before 2013, you would not be in the online database anyway. Are you sure that is not the reason, you cannot do online reports and not because you changed passports ?/

1 minute ago, Seismic said:

Having said that, I am aware that if you entered Thailand before 2013, you would not be in the online database anyway. Are you sure that is not the reason, you cannot do online reports and not because you changed passports ?/

It is the same for both cases.

You have no record now for your new passport number. The only way to get it in the database is to do a new entry. Immigration has confirmed this many times. 

Just now, ubonjoe said:

It is the same for both cases.

You have no record now for your new passport number. The only way to get it in the database is to do a new entry. Immigration has confirmed this many times. 

OK, thanks Ubonjoe, appreciate you explaining it to me.

regards