Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

6 minutes ago, aqin said:

Thanks for your advice & suggestions. I have already done one 90 days report on the same address using a visa agent, so I thought my data would already be in their data base?

The database is from entries to the country. That is why having an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport that has not been used to enter the country causes people not to be able to do online reports (both in my case).

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The database is from entries to the country. That is why having an entry prior to 2013 or a new passport that has not been used to enter the country causes people not to be able to do online reports (both in my case).

Both examples doesn't seem to apply to my case. I can't see to open the link at Thai immigration website to do the online 90 day report, can anyone help to post the link here, so I can make one last attempt to get past the first page. Many thanks...

3 hours ago, aqin said:

I tried to do my 90 day on line reporting today. I'm within the 14 day window period. I have already done a 90 day report via a visa agent before this on the same address. After submitting the first page, I was asked to contact the immigration office. I was trying to figure out why it didn't went through. My last entry to Thailand was 4 Nov 2018. I wasn't aware that I had to get a re-entry permit to protect my retirement visa before I left Thailand, so I had to go through the entire application process again. After obtaining the one year extension, they informed me the next 90 day notification is on 11 Apr 2019. Base on my last date of entry of 4 Nov 2018, my 90 day reporting would have been 4 Feb 2018. This would mean that I'm already overdue for my 90 day report & why the system will not accept my online reporting? So Should I input another date or do i have to resort to other method of reporting. Please help. Thanks... 

Your last entry is irrelevant if you went through re-applying for your visa/extension again ..

The 11 Apr is the date as it says on your notification slip... 

I get the same message when I try the online method, tried many times,  so something is wrong with the website I think...! I know a bit about web page programming and know this is a JavaScript message, this means it only checks very primitive data entry, I doubt it checks our passport or name against immigration database, maybe checks for formats,  dates,  numeric values, empty boxes and things like that,  usually a good website gives you a good message to say which entry has problem, this is sloppy web design and coding and it could also be some other issue, maybe some of their servers are down... 5 minutes on the back-end and I could make it 100 times better web page, but there is LOS for you. I couldn't even get to the page before because of a stupid conformation of hidden terms and condition... lol

27 minutes ago, Agusts said:

I get the same message when I try the online method, tried many times,  so something is wrong with the website I think...! I know a bit about web page programming and know this is a JavaScript message, this means it only checks very primitive data entry, I doubt it checks our passport or name against immigration database

It certainly does check a database. That has been explained to me by immigration as  the reason for me not being able to do online reports. It searches a database that has a record of your most recent entry to the country.

1 hour ago, aqin said:

Thanks for your advice & suggestions. I have already done one 90 days report on the same address using a visa agent, so I thought my data would already be in their data base?

I have double checked all my entries were correct & used all the pull down for the dates & the nationality, but still cannot get past the first page.

I will try your suggestion to only enter info in the required fields as a last desperate attempt to get this done. Wish me luck, please...

Maybe going through a complete new extension process somehow resets their database, so you'll need to do the first 90 report in person...

Thereafter you should be OK.

Most people I know have had to do at least one in-person report after a new entry into Thailand, although I've seen reports that some don't. 

1 hour ago, steve73 said:

Maybe going through a complete new extension process somehow resets their database, so you'll need to do the first 90 report in person...

Thereafter you should be OK.

Most people I know have had to do at least one in-person report after a new entry into Thailand, although I've seen reports that some don't. 

I think you're most probably right. I will try the next best option which is by snail mail. Hopefully it will work, failing which I have to do a 3 hour trek to Chaengwattana again...

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It certainly does check a database. That has been explained to me by immigration as  the reason for me not being able to do online reports. It searches a database that has a record of your most recent entry to the country.

While that should be true, I have to enter incorrect and incomplete information. My last entry was by air the data base has a land entry (the previous one) I have to omit one of my names. But when doing that I get a database hit and can report online.

So if at first you don't succeed try again with different data.

TIT. YMMV.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There are various stages in web page form processing,  the first stage is by JavaScript that checks primitive data validation , then the form's content is sent to backend , to the server,  After that the data can be checked against the database which is sitting at the server.... the message we get is super quick, as soon we press submit, not sure if it checks against database, perhaps you can just type some random number and name  and see what message you get....   although new advance techniques could differ than what I explained , but I will check more when i get a chance .... 

I posted this in another forum but this 1 might be more relevant so I am re-posting here.

I have returned from Savannakhet after successfully getting the ME marriage Visa. Went well except for the re-entry into Thailand has left me a little confused. They did not give me a new 90 day report, which means I have to do a 90 day report in 2 weeks, because that's when my old marriage Visa would have expired. Additionally, my new TM 6 card says "Admitted until 25 June".

My questions are;

1. Last year when I left Thailand and came back I got a new 90 day card. Why didn't I get a new 90 day report?

2. Can/Do I do it Online?

3. I thought the new Visa requiring me to report every 90 days would negate the 90 day report, so do I still have to do both?

Does Anybody know what I should do? Thanks for any advice.

4 minutes ago, teetersb said:

I posted this in another forum but this 1 might be more relevant so I am re-posting here.

I have returned from Savannakhet after successfully getting the ME marriage Visa. Went well except for the re-entry into Thailand has left me a little confused. They did not give me a new 90 day report, which means I have to do a 90 day report in 2 weeks, because that's when my old marriage Visa would have expired. Additionally, my new TM 6 card says "Admitted until 25 June".

My questions are;

1. Last year when I left Thailand and came back I got a new 90 day card. Why didn't I get a new 90 day report?

2. Can/Do I do it Online?

3. I thought the new Visa requiring me to report every 90 days would negate the 90 day report, so do I still have to do both?

Does Anybody know what I should do? Thanks for any advice.

You received a multi entry visa that requires you exit Thailand every 90 days or less - there is no 90 day reporting involved - you have to leave Thailand at 90 days or extend your stay.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, teetersb said:

Thank you lopburi, that is what I thought but what do I do about the 90 day report that is due in 2 weeks? Take it out?

There is no such report due - you departed the country prior to 90 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have checked the code behind the page,  Chrome has a handy developer tool that shows everything on the client side, I have also tried various possible content for every entry, absolutely no luck. As far as I can see on the client side only primitive validation is done,  but no passport number or name or TM6 etc. is checked . Has anyone passed the first page in the last fee days...!? 

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

I have done my  application this morning 9 a.m. using Chrome on a Huawei 9.

Could you please try some random passport number and surname and other data, but correct format, and press Submit button, see what happens, what message do you get...!? 

Not at home now , I have received a reference number TM47-11 and a lot of numbers, checked this morning and got the message : Pending

Checked now on base of passport reference, date of birth and nationality :

Pending. 

Usually I receive an @mail message when approved. 

The system, as far as I know, is based on the passport number.

I have received my approval this afternoon (my 10th/first one 14.09.2016).

If you put your passport number, birth date and nationality, the system provide you an history. 

I am sorry but I don't want to jeopardise a system which work perfectly for me with "funny" data you give me. 

The system works for many, you should contact Immigration if it doesn't work for you. 

Wish you the best. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

The system, as far as I know, is based on the passport number.

I have received my approval this afternoon (my 10th/first one 14.09.2016).

If you put your passport number, birth date and nationality, the system provide you an history. 

I am sorry but I don't want to jeopardise a system which work perfectly for me with "funny" data you give me. 

The system works for many, you should contact Immigration if it doesn't work for you. 

Wish you the best. 

That's okay, I understand if you don't like to try, but putting 12345678 as passport number and Micky Mouse as name will not cause any issue as they never know who that is and will not link it to you...! lol 

Never mind, it's just a mistrey to me how their web page works, I guess they check details somehow , so fast... and give that message for some of us ! 

Edited by Agusts

Hi folks,

I'm am due to do a 90 day report and I'm looking at the online system for the first time. I have an extension to a Non O Visa based on retirement. It appears the online form has sections to complete visa details but not the extension details. Do I enter the details of my expired Non O ? and I assume the system will pickup that I have an extension from the name/passport number etc.?

Any advice from people with experience of using the online system would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I thought the form (page 2) had a "permission to stay until" question. I can't check past page 1 at present as I'm outwith my on-line reporting window.

After personal information (name, nationality, passport number, address), the next section is travel information, where you put TM6 (Arrival Card) number, arrival date, and type of transportation. The third section is Visa Information, where type of visa is asked for and "stay permitted date" is asked for, i.e., when does your extension of stay expire. For most, type of visa is 'non-IMM' -- and expiration date of that is irrelevant, i.e., not asked for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I thought the form (page 2) had a "permission to stay until" question. I can't check past page 1 at present as I'm outwith my on-line reporting window.

Correct - you state your original visa type (eg. non-IMM) and your current PtS date. 

btw, you can always go back into their system and "check the status of previous applications" to see what info you need to supply

• Thanks 1