Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 10/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Sheryl said:

I got that all day yesterday too.

Have you previously done an online report successfully? Sometimes thee rror message means the system could not find your entry into the country listed

I have found trying the last 2 days that Google Chrome isn't working but Internet Explorer is.

Sadly as someone else said my application was rejected. Tired it again and am now waiting to be rejected again ????

3 hours ago, berybert said:

New passport has to be done in person.

Yes I just had that experience with a 'not approved' in online reporting for old passport while it reported for new passport that I had to contact the immigration office and did not allow the online application to proceed.

After the 'not accepted' result I sent in an application by certified mail and heard nothing which demonstrated that all forms of reporting other than in person did not work for first report with new passport.

3 hours ago, berybert said:

I have found trying the last 2 days that Google Chrome isn't working but Internet Explorer is.

Sadly as someone else said my application was rejected. Tired it again and am now waiting to be rejected again ????

Re-done my application this morning with a couple of miner changes to my address and accepted a few hours later. 

Amazing Thailand ????

21 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I had to give up and my workers had to go in person to do it, incurring bribe demands and rudeness which unfortunately is the norm for Cambodians. 

gf was refused cause they wanted to see her wp. ( when  gave it to them they didn't even look at it  )LOL

went in yesterday, smiling,nice officials, in an out in 2 minutes.

no question concerning tm 30 not updated when she had returned in August from Cambodia.

Glad to report that I used the iOS app - IMM eService to lodge my 90-day report on the 15th day prior to expiry and it went smoothly. Logged in last night at 7:30pm and it was approved this morning at 9:22am via a email from the Immigration Bureau. I then went into the Immigration website and downloaded and printed a copy of the approval. 

• 2 weeks later...

Getting this notice today in both Internet Explorer and Firefox: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.".

It's 83 days since I arrived on 4th September, which I understand is the deadline for online reporting. I suppose I might be 1 day late, depending on how they calculate "7 days before". Anyway it looks like I'll have to go to the immigration office.

02-IE-FAIL.png

Following my last post, I tried the Android "Immigration eServices" app.. That gave me a different error notice: "Online application must be submitted within 15 days and not less than 7 days before due date (see example). Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.". To me, the most likely problem seems to be that the deadline is actually the 82nd day since arrive, not the 83rd (i.e. 8 days before the 90 days, not 7). Can anyone confirm that?

Android-app-fail.jpg

Your date of arrival is counted as Day 1 and hence you have been here for 84 days (not 83 days). Your 90-days is due on 2 December, meaning if you choose to submit your 90-day report online then you should do it between 17th & 25th November. See attached calculation sample from Immigration Bureau.

report-timeframe.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Web or mobile app?

I meant to state that and forgot.  On my computer using Mozilla Firefox.  I know Chrome also works.  I have autofill enabled, so it remembers my previous entries. I only need change the date.  Also, you may click on "Check Status" and it will not only show the current status but will bring up a list of your previous reports which are printable. You can do this at any time and is good if you happen to lose or misplace your report.  
Edit Added: Previously I had problems with the system, and learned from a different website that you can not apply online earlier than 15 days from your due date.  You will get an error message.

Edited by silverhawk_usa
typo

21 hours ago, silverhawk_usa said:

Also, you may click on "Check Status" and it will not only show the current status but will bring up a list of your previous reports which are printable. You can do this at any time and is good if you happen to lose or misplace your report.  

With the mobile app. you can also check the status of previously filed 90-day reports made on the web interface. including the original application (with the green "Approved" stamp), and the "Next Appointment" (Receipt of Notification). You can download both as PDFs to your phone.

Trying for ages on the mobile app not just one phone but 2, all I get with all the details right and within the 15 day period is SERVICE ERROR when submitting it at the end, does not tell you what the error is of course. Anyone see this before?

Just tried on the website worked first time all the same info, must have done it 8 times on the phone not worked. I notice one question is missing on the web site the date of the original visa the web just asks permission to stay date

Edited by Orton Rd

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

How does one do that, or is it peculiar to Firefox? Often wondered why I have to go through all that detail each and every time!

For Firefox instructions go here.........https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/control-whether-firefox-automatically-fills-forms

I don't use chrome much, but I see under "settings" they have an Autofill selection listed.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, silverhawk_usa said:

For Firefox instructions go here.........https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/control-whether-firefox-automatically-fills-forms

I don't use chrome much, but I see under "settings" they have an Autofill selection listed.

Chrome user, but I didn't have that save option enabled. Thanks. 

• Like 1

is this the software app that takes a keyed address and records it? asks for your name too. in the year 2019. and now yet another announcement that it really is working on all browser and OS platforms. it also contains some original code, now ‘commented out’ so it is not executed, that says “hello world!” that was used to get this project originally bootstrapped.

Edited by WeekendRaider

4 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

I'm on the site using Chrome and I don't see a Settings item for this.  Where is it?

Click three dots top right, Settings, second group is Autofill, Addresses and More.

But you should make use of the drop down menu where you can on the 90 day reporting site. 

Edited by jacko45k

Would just like to say that the 90 day reporting website functionality is a complete joke. First, it looks like it was designed by my 12 year old nephew. Second and more importantly, it simply doesn't work. Chrome on latest OSX - have tried 10 times and can't get past the first page. When I fill in info and press submit, I get this pop up:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Am I missing something or is this another non-functioning Thai government website?

3 minutes ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

Second and more importantly, it simply doesn't work.

I have used it multiple times in the past and it has worked for me. If you have been trying this morning, and perhaps over the last few days, remember it has been a long holiday for immigration. Try later today. 

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I have used it multiple times in the past and it has worked for me. If you have been trying this morning, and perhaps over the last few days, remember it has been a long holiday for immigration. Try later today. 

Thanks. I think i'll have to physically go into immigration today just to make sure it gets done. I've been trying the past few days - what kind of website doesn't work during holidays, especially without a large warning before it allows you to enter all your info? As you can tell I have endless frustrations dealing with anything Thai govt related. Immigration and DBD should be completely overhauled IMHO.