Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, Sophon said:

It still doesn't work for me after I got a new passport in October last year. Before then I reported online without problems since 2015.

I was in the same boat until several weeks ago - online worked for me and I have new passport, I think it is important to stay within the 15 day reporting period, don't know what changed for me but it is working and I haven't exited the country on my new passport

I have a Thai Wife visa and if I am residing at home in Thailand at the time, I normally leave the country and return on the same day every 3 months (normally via Laos or Cambodia) as this is usually convenient for me.

My next trip out and back was due on the 14th May 2020. Assuming the current situation does not change, does this mean I need to exit and return any time before the 14th August or does it mean I need to leave and return any time in the 15 days before the end of July?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, MiKT said:

My next trip out and back was due on the 14th May 2020. Assuming the current situation does not change, does this mean I need to exit and return any time before the 14th August or does it mean I need to leave and return any time in the 15 days before the end of July?

This topic is about a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. It is not the same as leaving the country for a new 90 day entry using your multiple entry non-o visa.

You can stay in the country until July 31st without needing to do anything at immigration. Before that day you could apply for 60 day extension to visit your wife so that you would not have to leave the country then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, fourpack said:

What's the 90 day report window for on line sure it will be in here but haven't got time to do all pages and search brings up nothing exept 90 day report

It used to be 15 to 7 days before due, but appears to have been amended to 15-0 days now. 

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification.

hello, a quick question - I get stuck on the first page that entering my personal info. after I entered the captcha password and hit submit, a small dialogue box asking me contact the immigration office, then return to the first page. try many time with many different captcha. I am on IE on windows 10.

thanks . . .

9 minutes ago, ETatBKK said:

hello, a quick question - I get stuck on the first page that entering my personal info. after I entered the captcha password and hit submit, a small dialogue box asking me contact the immigration office, then return to the first page. try many time with many different captcha. I am on IE on windows 10.

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to confirm the info you entered on page one.

Double check all the info in the required fields marked with a red asterick is correct. Best to only complete those fields other than your first name.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

That message means your record could not be found in the database the system checks to confirm the info you entered on page one.

Double check all the info in the required fields marked with a red asterick is correct. Best to only complete those fields other than your first name.

thanks UbonJoe, there are 8 required fields there and they are highly unlikely wrong/mis-spell. I even try to put my first name, given name, middle name into the Surname.

* Passport No

* Surname

* Date of birth

* Nationality

* Arrival Card No (TM6)

* Arrived in Thailand (date)

* By (transportation)

the notification box shows up in faction of second. I doubt if the server checks the data. I suspect the service is offlined ?

thanks.

11 minutes ago, ETatBKK said:

thanks UbonJoe, there are 8 required fields there and they are highly unlikely wrong/mis-spell.

A common error is not putting all of the TM6 number in the space or it (for example AB12345).

A new passport since your last entry is another reason or a entry prior 2013.

12 minutes ago, ETatBKK said:

the notification box shows up in faction of second. I doubt if the server checks the data. I suspect the service is offlined ?

The system apparently starts the search as you enter the info. That has been discussed many times in the past 5 years it has been available.

thanks UbonJoe

sorry for bothering you again. I tried many varieties of information, formats, on IE, on Chrome, even on the eService app, and the responses are the same dialogue box. I am on AIS fibre, some said the 90-days reporting won't go through on AIS. would TRUE or 3BB make any different ?

16 minutes ago, ETatBKK said:

I am on AIS fibre, some said the 90-days reporting won't go through on AIS. would TRUE or 3BB make any different ?

That would result in not being able to open the site at all. Nothing to do with what you are getting.

Make sure you use the drop down calendar for the "Arrived in Thailand" field.

I've had problems when entering the date directly even using the sames format and delimiters.

Edited by steve73

Can any TVF member please confirm that I need to personally submit my 90-day notification at the Immigration Office if I entered Thailand with a new passport although I had done the TM47 with my previous passport (and have also transferred my visa and extension stamps over to my new passport)? If that is so (as I live in Bangkok), do I go to Chaeng Wattana for the report or to the new place which was reported a couple of months ago (appreciate if you could provide me the address details of the new place for this 90-day reporting). I tried doing online but the system responded with a message "For more details about 90-day report, please contact the local IO."

I know that an amnesty has been given until end July but I rather submit my report now as I do not want to join in the expected huge crowds when the amnesty is over.

33 minutes ago, chuan said:

Can any TVF member please confirm that I need to personally submit my 90-day notification at the Immigration Office if I entered Thailand with a new passport although I had done the TM47 with my previous passport (and have also transferred my visa and extension stamps over to my new passport)?

You should not have a problem doing the report since you arrived using your new passport.

33 minutes ago, chuan said:

I know that an amnesty has been given until end July but I rather submit my report now as I do not want to join in the expected huge crowds when the amnesty is over.

What makes you think there will be huge crowds. Immigration will annouce when the reports are going to be due. They will not be expecting everybody to do the reports on the same day.

About the only people at immigration will be those doing extensions and etc.

52 minutes ago, chuan said:

1 - Can any TVF member please confirm that I need to personally submit my 90-day notification at the Immigration Office if I entered Thailand with a new passport although I had done the TM47 with my previous passport (and have also transferred my visa and extension stamps over to my new passport)?

2 - I tried doing online but the system responded with a message "For more details about 90-day report, please contact the local IO."

1 - Previously you were not able to file your 90-day report on-line with a new passport when not having left/re-entered the country with that new passport.

However, since a couple of weeks that issue seems to have been solved as there have been reports of people successfully filing their 90-day report on-line with a new passport (and a TM-6 arrival/departure card issued for their old passport).

2 - I have PM-ed you 90-day on-line reporting Troubleshooting Guide, addressing most of the reported errors you might receive (and how to overcome them). 

Doing your 90-day report on-line does not require registering or uploading any documents, you only need to fill in the data on the 4 consecutive web-pages you have to go through when doing the report on the 90-day Notification Website.  Took me 10 minutes and received my Approval Notification with 'next appointment' (next due date) the next day.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum.

8 minutes ago, ecoscape said:

Is 90 day reporting still applicable during the Covid lockdown?

As UJ wrote > It is not required to do your 90-day reporting during the Amnesty (i.e till 31 July).

But when you can do it on-line, I would recommend doing so as it is not clear whether you would be able to do it on-line again once the amnesty is over, and that would force you then to do it in person or by mail.  

It only takes 10 minutes to file your 90-day report on-line (no need for registration or uploading any documents).  The window to do it on-line is during the 15 days before till actual due date.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:14 PM, ubonjoe said:

A common error is not putting all of the TM6 number in the space or it (for example AB12345).

A new passport since your last entry is another reason or a entry prior 2013.

The system apparently starts the search as you enter the info. That has been discussed many times in the past 5 years it has been available.

Big surprise - obviously they improved the system. I couldn't use the online system anymore because I got a new passport and never left the country with it. The last time I left the country was 2012 with the old passport. 

Last week Friday I tried the online system again and it worked. Today I received the message "approved". Since I had the new passport I always got the message to visit the immigration when I tried to switch to the 2nd page. But now not anymore. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paddypower said:

what am I missing here? My understanding is that there an amnesty, until June 30, for filing the 90 day report.

You don't miss anything. It is up to you to do it before or not. And if I remember correctly the amnesty is until the end of July. 

Edited by Oldie

9 minutes ago, paddypower said:

what am I missing here? My understanding is that there an amnesty, until June 30, for filing the 90 day report.

Wrong date.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Ninety day reporting is not required until after July 31st. It started on April 7th.

33 minutes ago, paddypower said:

No need to make the effort to file your 90-day report in person or by mail, as it is not required during the Amnesty (till 31 July).

But when you can do it on-line, I would recommend doing so as it is not clear whether you would be able to do it on-line again once the amnesty is over, and that would force you then to do it in person or by mail.  

It only takes 10 minutes to file your 90-day report on-line (no need for registration or uploading any documents).  The window to do it on-line is during the 15 days before till actual due date.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You should not have a problem doing the report since you arrived using your new passport.

What makes you think there will be huge crowds. Immigration will annouce when the reports are going to be due. They will not be expecting everybody to do the reports on the same day.

About the only people at immigration will be those doing extensions and etc.

1. I tried the online submission a while ago via Chrome, IE and IOS app but all failed to get through. I'm within the reporting time-frame: arrived 4 March 2020 and report due 1 June 2020.

2. Looks like I will have to go to the Immigration Office to lodge the 90-report personally. Can you please reconfirm that I can do this report at Chaeng Wattana or if it's at the new location, would appreciate details of the address? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, chuan said:

1. I tried the online submission a while ago via Chrome, IE and IOS app but all failed to get through. I'm within the reporting time-frame: arrived 4 March 2020 and report due 1 June 2020.

2. Looks like I will have to go to the Immigration Office to lodge the 90-report personally. Can you please reconfirm that I can do this report at Chaeng Wattana or if it's at the new location, would appreciate details of the address? Thanks.

How many times must it be said - no 90 day reporting is required until sometime after July 31.  They do not want you to visit immigration for that purpose.  As to your question believe that new location shut when automatic extensions and no need for 90 day reports was approved.

Edited by lopburi3

3 hours ago, Oldie said:

Big surprise - obviously they improved the system. I couldn't use the online system anymore because I got a new passport and never left the country with it. The last time I left the country was 2012 with the old passport. 

Last week Friday I tried the online system again and it worked. Today I received the message "approved". Since I had the new passport I always got the message to visit the immigration when I tried to switch to the 2nd page. But now not anymore. 

Couldn't edit my message anymore but I want to add something, I used Windows 7 / 32. The IE didn't work. An older Firefox didn't work but the latest Chrome browser worked without any problems. So don't give up too early.

But before the obvious overhaul of the system nothing worked with my new passport. I just was thinking they changed the days where you can apply perhaps they changed other things too and so I had to try it despite amnesty.

If you don't get an email check online your status at the same site where you applied. Just select the second button and enter your data. There you also find the document and on it the date when you have to report again. 

Edited by Oldie