Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

The on-line 30-day reporting process is NOT fully automated.

It still needs to be approved by the IO of the province where you are staying.

It's a simple check they will do, to see whether you already did a 30-day report there before (the very first one has to be done in person or by regular mail, so that they have copies of the documents which they will check with your on-line notification).

That's why when doing the notification over the weekend, it will take some time before your notification is checked and approved.  The status will then go from PENDING to APPROVED, allowing your to make a PDF or print-out of the Approval Notification that contains your 'next appointment date'.

In case your notification stays PENDING for several days, it is recommended to contact your local IO by phone to enquire about it (when doing so, it is often approved while they check it).

1. I don't believe that it is possible to speak to a rational responsible person by phone even if I was a Thai.
  2. It is now four days and there is no justification for the dealy.
  3. It takes seconds to perform the registration as the officials at CW do it on line while you wait and the longest activity is printing the next appointment receipt.

The 90-day online reporting service is totally unsatisfactory and the person responsible for managing the service should do the right thing and resign.

8 hours ago, Advocate said:

The 90-day online reporting service is totally unsatisfactory and the person responsible for managing the service should do the right thing and resign.

some offices just don't do it - I have no idea if your IO is one of them 

there are probably hundreds of people that it works for 

I agree that it should be the same for all but it isn't

The fact you need a specific browser etc is just nonsense - they just know how to make a simple thing very complicated because of the unskilled people they pay to do some stuff - 3rd world .................welcome

you can complain all you want - you won't get anywhere 

In CNX things must slow because I submitted my online 90 Day report on Sunday afternoon  and got an email on Monday at 0900.  The email said my 90 Day Report has been approved.  This is the first time Immigration has sent me an email and this is the fasted turnaround time for a 90 Day Online Report.  

90 day report approved after more than a week. The service is poor. It is irrational that an online report takes more than a week when the entry takes a few minutes at the IB office for in-person 90-day report lodgement.

I have noticed lately the following notice appearing "ไม่พบข้อมูล" = Data not found today and other days when the TM47 report number is entered. This occurred on several days for both TM47 report number entry and passport number entry.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

90 day report approved after more than a week. The service is poor. It is irrational that an online report takes more than a week when the entry takes a few minutes at the IB office for in-person 90-day report lodgement.

I have noticed lately the following notice appearing "ไม่พบข้อมูล" = Data not found today and other days when the TM47 report number is entered. This occurred on several days for both TM47 report number entry and passport number entry.

do you think they messing you around because you keep reporting them

Hello everyone, I have problem with 90 days reporting online. During my last 90 days reporting i applied on 7th April 2020 and was been approved on 10th April 2020. So, my next reporting date was 10th July and i applied on 9th July 2020. I got Ref# after i applied.But still it showing PENDING status. In past i have always applied within the time slot and never be late. I really don't understand how long i have to wait? Also, it never happened in the past during online reporting.Kindly advice me please. Thank you so much.

Edited by Yanki
Extra information

32 minutes ago, Yanki said:

Hello everyone, I have problem with 90 days reporting online. During my last 90 days reporting i applied on 7th April 2020 and was been approved on 10th April 2020. So, my next reporting date was 10th July and i applied on 9th July 2020. I got Ref# after i applied.But still it showing PENDING status. In past i have always applied within the time slot and never be late. I really don't understand how long i have to wait? Also, it never happened in the past during online reporting.Kindly advice me please. Thank you so much.

If your last 90-day reporting due date was 10 April 2020, your next due date would not have been 10 July but 8 July 2020.  And that would mean that your reporting window already expired when you tried to do the 90-day report on-line.

I suggest you call your local IO (it are they that have to approve your 90-day report), and ask them about the PENDING status.

If you reported on-line outside the reporting window and that led to your notification not being approved, you still have the 7 days grace period to do it in person at your local IO.

But there is no need to do so, because if you didn't do your 90-day report during the Amnesty it would be considered done on the due date (8 July 2020) and your next 90-day reporting due date would be 5 October 2020.

However, you will most probably not be able to do that October 90-day report on-line (since you missed the previous on-line one), and will be forced to do that October one in person or by regular mail.

Edited by Peter Denis

If your last 90-day reporting due date was 10 April 2020, your next due date would not have been 10 July but 8 July 2020.  And that would mean that your reporting window already expired when you tried to do the 90-day report on-line.

I suggest you call your local IO (it are they that have to approve your 90-day report), and ask them about the PENDING status.

If you reported on-line outside the reporting window and that led to your notification not being approved, you still have the 7 days grace period to do it in person at your local IO.

But there is no need to do so, because if you didn't do your 90-day report during the Amnesty it would be considered done on the due date (8 July 2020) and your next 90-day reporting due date would be 5 October 2020.

However, you will most probably not be able to do that October 90-day report on-line (since you missed the previous on-line one), and will be forced to do that October one in person or by regular mail.

Thank you so much Peter,

While i applied last online, after approval i got Next Appointment pdf and that was 10 July 2020. I believe my online reporting is not expired...10 Jul 2020 / 10 ก.ค. 2563
ด.ต.จรูญ ใจสะอาด
( แจ้งทาง Internet )
KEEP IN PASSPORT 

Thank you so much Peter,

While i applied last online, after approval i got Next Appointment pdf and that was 10 July 2020. I believe my online reporting is not expired...10 Jul 2020 / 10 ก.ค. 2563
ด.ต.จรูญ ใจสะอาด
( แจ้งทาง Internet )
KEEP IN PASSPORT 

Just now they approved and send me confirmation.Thank you so much for your kind support n time. Nice to meet you here.Cheers

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yanki said:

Just now they approved and send me confirmation.Thank you so much for your kind support n time. Nice to meet you here.Cheers

Thanks and glad to hear it was just a matter of your local IO being slow in approving your PENDING application.

Out of curiosity.

You wrote that you applied on 9 July, so your next 'appointment date' should be 6 October.

Is that the case?  Or did IO provide you with a later due date because of their late approval?

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

Is that how it works? Mine is over 90d as well, the app nor the website didn't seem to work so I let it go. Can Ubonjoe confirm I can simply add 90d to the last due date?

On 4/6/2020 at 2:50 PM, Peter Denis said:

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service,please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so you old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated;

4 - Your browser of configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized > if so use a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try later again.

And of course

7 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.

>>> In case you are not able to do the 90-day report on-line, and you have to revert to doing it in person at your local IO, you can request the immigration officer handling the report to set-up the system for you so that you can do it on-line next time.

28 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks and glad to hear it was just a matter of your local IO being slow in approving your PENDING application.

Out of curiosity.

You wrote that you applied on 9 July, so your next 'appointment date' should be 6 October.

Is that the case?  Or did IO provide you with a later due date because of their late approval?

Yes Peter...They send me next appointment pdf as well and 14 Oct 20 is mentioned...Cheers

14 Oct 2020 / 14 ต.ค. 2563
ด.ต.หญิง ศราวรณ์ ปราบหงษ์
( แจ้งทาง Internet )
KEEP IN PASSPORT 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Yanki said:

Yes Peter...They send me next appointment pdf as well and 14 Oct 20 is mentioned...Cheers

14 Oct 2020 / 14 ต.ค. 2563
ด.ต.หญิง ศราวรณ์ ปราบหงษ์
( แจ้งทาง Internet )
KEEP IN PASSPORT 

Thanks.

But there must be something wrong with your local IO 'next appointment' calculator.

You wrote that you applied on 9 July and did get your approval today (14 July) and that you were notified that 14 October is your next appointment date.

But that's 98 days after your application date and 93 days after you got the approval confirmation.

As it is beneficial for you, no need to complain about this, but it is very strange indeed....

= = = = =

I did my own on-line 90-date reporting yesterday 13 July and I got the Approval confirmation with next appointment date half hour later.  And it is exact 90 days later > 10 October 2020.

36 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Is that how it works? Mine is over 90d as well, the app nor the website didn't seem to work so I let it go. Can Ubonjoe confirm I can simply add 90d to the last due date?

Immigration will announce when the are due if the amnesty is not extended. Some offices have said it will be 90 days from the day your last report was due.

• Thanks 1

Am I missing something but I thought things were good until 31st of July? (90 day)

Mine was due 12 Feb and I have tried numerous times with just a message telling my to call to office but for obvious reasons I haven't been able to.

Also closed for maintenance 16-17th

Edited by BBJ

14 minutes ago, BBJ said:

Am I missing something but I thought things were good until 31st of July? (90 day)

That is still correct. Nothing has changed. 

Report are not required until after the 31st and that may be extended.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is still correct. Nothing has changed. 

Report are not required until after the 31st and that may be extended.

Thanks, was starting to panic as the web info has change a little.

Hello guys!

Sorry if this question has been already answered here before and I missed it, but if I have visa expiring after March 26 and I did not need to visit an immigration office because I automatic visa extension, so I haven’t done 90-days report before, is there any sense to do it before July 31st?

I have Tourist visa

Edited by triggeredestimates
Clarification

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks.

But there must be something wrong with your local IO 'next appointment' calculator.

You wrote that you applied on 9 July and did get your approval today (14 July) and that you were notified that 14 October is your next appointment date.

But that's 98 days after your application date and 93 days after you got the approval confirmation.

As it is beneficial for you, no need to complain about this, but it is very strange indeed....

= = = = =

I did my own on-line 90-date reporting yesterday 13 July and I got the Approval confirmation with next appointment date half hour later.  And it is exact 90 days later > 10 October 2020.

Yes, exactly..I got extra 3 days..sometimes like that..may be much processing load..do you anybody/agent, coz i have to renew my one year Retirement visa after 2 months...please let me know..Many Thx

9 hours ago, smedly said:

do you think they messing you around because you keep reporting them

Could be. However I will not desist from complaining. It is my duty to mankind to complain when the service is unsatisfactory.

If they were rational and genuinely intent on providing a good service I would expect them to thank me for complaining of unsatisfactory service.

Edited by Advocate

Just did my 90 day today in Jomtien. Time taken from walking through the "in" door to exiting the "out" door was a little over 4 minutes and that's me good until October.
It makes a lot of sense to get this task out of the way before 31st July if at all possible.

I just did my second consecutive online report. It took 2 days for approval and of course one only gets 90 days from the date of application.  So I am good until the 19th October.

I lost 10 days applying early.

OK, never mind, now I know it works for me I will apply in future on the 90th day.

6 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

I just did my second consecutive online report. It took 2 days for approval and of course one only gets 90 days from the date of application.  So I am good until the 19th October.

I lost 10 days applying early.

OK, never mind, now I know it works for me I will apply in future on the 90th day.

You won't be able to report online if you leave it to the last day, I believe it's 15 days before to 5 days before, after the 5 days, you must report in person.  

Edited by Pilotman
  • Thanks 1

After applying online unsuccessfully, I am told I need to go to the office after I phoned them to check the status.  Has anyone been to Chaeng Watthana recently?

Is it the normal process of sitting for 1hr 30 mins, collect ticket and return or has it been simplified due to the Covid situation?  Cheers

11 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

You won't be able to report online if you leave it to the last day, I believe it's 15 days before to 5 days before, after the 5 days, you must report in person.  

It changed a couple of months ago and can now be done up to the final day.

image.png.5face459603ffff7d8bcdc2d2a604162.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BBJ said:

After applying online unsuccessfully, I am told I need to go to the office after I phoned them to check the status.  Has anyone been to Chaeng Watthana recently?

They have moved 90 day reporting to Muang Thong Tani.

See: http://bangkokimmigration.com/2020/07/03/ประชาสัมพันธ์ย้ายเคาน์/

I think you can make a appointment online for 90 day reporting there. Go through the steps here to confirm.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

• Like 1

What makes me happy with this online stuff is that I only have to go to Immigration once a year for an extension, more than enough.

Like shopping at Tops today, just took out my credit card to pay, and it was totally painless.  Just keep cash for odds and sods like petrol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, treetops said:

It changed a couple of months ago and can now be done up to the final day.

image.png.5face459603ffff7d8bcdc2d2a604162.png

Okay thanks, I didn't see that notification. Just shows you how quickly things can change and that's when TVF is very useful.