Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

morning joe,

yes mate i can open the website,

i filled in all my details on the is part, clicked next and got the message go to imigration office, so i didnt get past step 1

What you are getting is what myself and many others get. The message means you record cannot be found. Double check that the info you entered is correct.

When was your last entry into the country? Have you gotten a new passport since you last entered the country?

There is a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the application. But that would not stop you from getting past the first step.

You should do your report in person and ask you local immigration office why you cannot use the online reporting.

hi joe,

i came back from angola on the 7th march 2015, ive checked all my details all i didnt have was the flight number,

ill go to the inigration and do it in person and ask them at sakaeo if they are excepting online reports and get back to you,

regards

jake

hi joe,

i came back from angola on the 7th march 2015, ive checked all my details all i didnt have was the flight number,

ill go to the inigration and do it in person and ask them at sakaeo if they are excepting online reports and get back to you,

regards

jake

The office not accepting the reports would no be the problem. People get the same message even if their office is processing the reports.

The flight number is not a required entry.

The problem may be an error in the records they have in the system. Passport number, date of birth and nationality are the most likely errors that cause the problem.

Has anybody else like me done a "walk in" 90 day report and received a receipt printed on a piece of recycled paper which contains a copy of someone else's passport ID page on the reverse side?? As already pointed out by UJ, what about the copies of your passport page when you rent a car or motorcycle, check into a hotel or register a SIM card????? Can't understand why these "technical experts" are getting their panties in a twist....

If you don't want to use the online system THEN DON'T

Register a SIM card? Must have had about a dozen of those and no 7/11 clerk has ever asked me for my passport.

Seriously though, is there anything special about online 90 day reporting apart from the 15-7 day window?

Has anybody else like me done a "walk in" 90 day report and received a receipt printed on a piece of recycled paper which contains a copy of someone else's passport ID page on the reverse side?? As already pointed out by UJ, what about the copies of your passport page when you rent a car or motorcycle, check into a hotel or register a SIM card????? Can't understand why these "technical experts" are getting their panties in a twist....

If you don't want to use the online system THEN DON'T

Register a SIM card? Must have had about a dozen of those and no 7/11 clerk has ever asked me for my passport.

Seriously though, is there anything special about online 90 day reporting apart from the 15-7 day window?

Check this out about Sim card registration.... http://tech.thaivisa.com/sim-card-registration-starts-today/3627/

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 1

my de date is the 6th june

Jake you don't appear to be in the 15 to 7 day window required for online reporting if your

90 day is due on the 6th and you tried to do an online report on the first? That could be your

problem but I am no expert I couldn't get past the first page either, but I am lucky enough to

live, literally, just round the corner from my nearest imm. office. Good luck thumbsup.gif

I have now officially giving up on my Immigration-office; KHON KAEN.....Was happy like a bird when I heard about this online-reporting! Even better when i heard about all this successful reports being made at Phuket, Pattaya, Chonburi, Bangkok and Phitsanulok and so on........

So here we go, NOT 1st of april but merely on the 25th of may 2015 I reported on line...All seems to be OK,,,, came through and got my application under PENDING... Great I thought..... Days passed by and eventually I started to think.. Shit.. If something not soon happens here, I will lose my window to be able to report via the postoffice,,,, and than have to go all the way 250 km in total to report in person at Khon Kaen....

So yesterday the 2nd of june I gave up... still PENDING, and I just went down to the postoffice and did my thing there....

It is shit when these officies not even have the courtesy or the decency to inform us guys that they have no intention at all to learn and adapt what their own gouverment has installed for them and for the rest of us...

Shame on Khon Kaen!!

Glegolo

Glegolo, are you saying that approval is dependent on action by the Khon Kaen office?

I don't know how the system works.

When you do the application online it is sent to your local office for approval. That is why many people apply and then get a pending application and never an approval because the local office is not doing them yet.

I just did my 90-day report in person. I was 2 days past the due date (which is OK) and the accepting officer (who was no youngster) queried it in Thai with his colleague only to be told to proceed (good to know they're so well-appraised of their own rules).

A female officer came over and told me about doing the 90-day online next time 15 days before expiry date. Five minutes later she reminded me again (obviously a hard sell type deal). Then she had her colleague officer take a picture of me (with his iPhone - so professional) & I heard her say in Thai "send it via LINE".

Odd....never had that before. Next time I'm still going to apply in person as their office is only a 5-minute ride away from me. At least then you're in no doubt that you're up-to-date and haven't fallen between the technical cracks.

Sent mine on line to Khon Kaen on 31st May, due 14th June, a Sunday. Still marked as pending 4 days later and yet it usually only takes 5 minutes plus 30 minute wait if I go in person! If it doesn't get approved on time, I shall just take my printed copy of application into them on Friday 12th and ask them to look for it, as they told me that they were on line.

In reply to another post, I always have recycled paper with stuff on the back. The current one is something to do with someone's DNA test!

Sent mine on line to Khon Kaen on 31st May, due 14th June, a Sunday. Still marked as pending 4 days later and yet it usually only takes 5 minutes plus 30 minute wait if I go in person! If it doesn't get approved on time, I shall just take my printed copy of application into them on Friday 12th and ask them to look for it, as they told me that they were on line.

In reply to another post, I always have recycled paper with stuff on the back. The current one is something to do with someone's DNA test!

Why dont you just make it easy for yourself. Go to your postoffice and report via registrered mail.You are still within that window if you hury up.

Just realize these guys in Khon Kaen lie,,, they are not having that service ON LINE REPORTING yet.... I dont know what they are waiting for..

Glegolo

I think just figured out how to get the 90 day reporting online system to work.

The key seems to be to fill NO fields (even your first name) in the forms that don't have a red * - otherwise it seems it will not work as I kept getting a message after page 1 to go to my local immigration office.

Plus I installed this extension on Chrome to make it look like Internet Explorer, which may have helped: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg though I don't know if that was necessary.

It got me through all 4 input screens and to a printable receipt - with a large yellow PENDING in the upper right corner - which hopefully should go through.

In the address fields type just the first letter, then wait for the drop down menu to appear. Places like Chaing Mai are spelled chingmai - so if you spell too far you'll miss it.

Hope this helps some of you reading this!

Edited by histeveo

To be clear, some fields allow you to start entering letters, and then pull up a number of options to choose from. If you put in "c" or "ch" or "chi" you'll get Chiang Mai as "chingmai/thai spelling", but if you type too fast and put in "chia" it won't show up in the dynamic drop down list and I imagine the application will fail.

You also have to type slow enough for these drop down lists to appear in the state, amphur, and tambon fields.

Good luck!

Edited by histeveo

Hello.

I did a search and found three threads about (local Jomtien) online reporting though it may be for the whole country.

Three threads and a zillion posts, soooooo

How well and successful is this being used?

First off can anyone summarize current situation, tips and tricks.

Secondly does one need to print something out after?

And thirdly is it easier to just show up in person at Jomtien as it is usually easy and fast?

other less recent local threads:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/826105-jomtien-immigration-90-day-report-via-internet-working/?p=9422043&hl=%2B90+%2Bday+%2Bonline

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/821725-90-day-reporting-online-for-chonburi-immigration/page-2

Edited by 2nice

Hello.

I did a search and found three threads about (local Jomtien) online reporting though it may be for the whole country.

Three threads and a zillion posts, soooooo

How well and successful is this being used?

First off can anyone summarize current situation, tips and tricks.

Secondly does one need to print something out after?

And thirdly is it easier to just show up in person at Jomtien as it is usually easy and fast?

other less recent local threads:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/826105-jomtien-immigration-90-day-report-via-internet-working/?p=9422043&hl=%2B90+%2Bday+%2Bonline

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/821725-90-day-reporting-online-for-chonburi-immigration/page-2

Easier to show up to Jomtien to do it if the internet reporting does not work. Easier to do the internet reporting if it works.

People with good karma have no trouble with the internet method. If you have wronged a person in a previous life it may not work for you as well.

• Like 2

Just go to the website. Scroll down the instructions and click the box that you accept them and then click accept and click notification of staying over 90 days. Then just go through the steps until you get the verification that you your report has been accepted and is pending. Then wait for an email stating it has been approved and then go back online and click check status and enter your verification number. Then click on your approved report and print it out.

The reports are being accepted and approved in Jomtien.

I would say doing the online reporting would be a lot easier than making a trip to the office to the report.

• Like 1

Tried to apply on-line last week and have to say that I was highly impressed by the system and service. Perhaps a lucky one, but my first attempt, received a message saying pending and then a few days later a message saying approved by e-mail as well. Just printed out the form with the new date for reporting which is in my passport now. Hopefully will continue to work well in future when I try to report again and again ;-) So far great!

• Like 2

Have done my 90 day report online, using IE. Applied on Friday, and received the confirmation email that it was approved this morning. However, the link in the email from IMM is useless, so I checked my "status" from the bookmarked page. Tried to print the Notification of Receipt using the TM47-.... ref code, but it didn't work, so used my passport details and it did. Chrome splutters but does not complete, as also advised by some.

Hope IE still works after Windows 10 is up and running.

My application still pending after 9 days so will have to go into Khon Kaen immigration office today to sort out :-( Cannot understand why this "national" scheme works well in some areas and not others. I know KK has computers as they check me against them every 90 days!

Success!!

Just received a notification by email that my 90 day online report has been approved (applied on Saturday June 6th)

Kap Choeng is my designated immigration office. It's a big deal for me as it is a 250Km round trip and KC don't accept mail in reports.

PS I've read elsewhere that you need to have either a hotmail, live, yahoo or gmail email address to receive the email notification....this isn't true

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 1

I successfully lodged my 90 day report yesterday (10 June) (14 days in advance) sending around 9.30am received email notification by 4.30pm.

BTW my last entry into Thailand was Jan 2014 & my location is Bangkok.

I have a question::::: when is the next 90 days to be calculated from (I guess from 10 June ) ?

There's no indication on the approval form.